Subscribe now to and start applying to auditions!
Top 10 Places to Go in America’s Finest Cities
1. Voodoo Doughnut in Eugene, Oregon
Varieties from Bacon Maple to Grape Ape.
2. Claire’s Corner Copia in New Haven, Connecticut
For all the Veggies in the cast.
3. Pour Richards Tavern in Newberry, South Carolina
If you own the jukebox, you own the joint.
4. Fezzo's Seafood and Steakhouse in Scott, Louisiana
Try the mixed seafood po’ boys.
5. The Black Drop Coffee House in Bellingham, Washington
Close enough to sneak off to after sound check.
6. Wheatfields in Omaha, Nebraska
Trust a place that refers to their sandwiches as ‘butterbuns’.
7. Brocach Irish Pub and Restaurant in Madison, Wisconsin
Go ahead. Pretend you’re still in college for the night.
8. Red Rock Canyon in Colorado Springs, Colorado
Take a stretch break from the bus.
9. H&H Restaurant in Macon, Georgia
Soul food so good, Oprah’s been there.
10. Lido Beach in Sarasota, Florida
The perfect place to remember that you are living the dream.
Brought to you by members of the touring companies of “My Fair Lady,” “How the Grinch Stole Christmas,” “The Music Man,” “Damn Yankees,” “The Wedding Singer,” and “Barney Live!”
Compiled by Angelica Richie
What did you think of this story?
Leave a Facebook Comment: