- The pilot will shoot in Brooklyn over 2-4 days projected end of November/Early December. We will finalize these dates based on the needs of the cast and crew. There will be rehearsals throughout November, as often as is feasible.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
An indie dramedy with an ensemble of complex and relatable Brooklynites, each having their own quirky and unique struggle to live significant lives. A story told through the point of view of "Lily", an intelligent but offbeat twenty something who witnesses the strange yet comical idiosyncrasies of her world in ...1 hours ago
- Shooting dates are November 15th, 16, 22nd, and 23rd.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
A young man encounters a former ballet dancer while he is practicing in his family's abandoned studio.47 minutes ago
- The rehearsals will be scheduled around the actors schedule and be on weekend afternoons.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
A hospital and and a crew of Angels converge together on a night of mystery and magic.2 hours ago
- Shooting in CHICAGO, Nov. 14-16.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Poems," a dark, comedic series of short films following the story of JEFFERY ABRAMS, a 26 year old professional poet who is falling apart. Each episode is structured around a poem that he is working on; the stories inform the poems and the poems inform the story. Directed by ...yesterday
- All photo shoots will take place in NYC the week of November 3, 2014 @ Ripley Grier Studios 520 8th Ave NYC 10018
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Anthony Joseph, Photographer, currently working on updating his book on ethnic male underwear models in NYC. He has done mainly nudes and men in underwear since 2001. Casting models, actors, or any male in the entertainment industry that looks great in a pair of briefs. You will be photographed in ...3 hours ago
- Auditions will be held at Norwalk, CA early November 2014
- Auditions: Nov 2 in Norwalk, CA
Countries go to war after finding out that aliens have made contact with us. Few Countries are willing to let these beings stay and help us advance as a human race. Other countries dont want alien life here. So it global warfare from here on out. survival is imminent, death ...3 hours ago
- Production 21-23 Nov. Rehearsals TBA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
The Girl from the Wilderness is a sci-fi dystopia about a worker who is influenced by a prisoner girl to rebel against their leader and to open a box that may contain their last hope for survival.18 hours ago
- We will be shooting in a three-camera professional TV-studio at NYU Tisch, over the course of two hours -- from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m., November 6. Actors must be available from 12:00 to 1:30 p.m. for rehearsal. Possible extra rehearsal date T.B.A.
- Auditions: Oct 24 in New York, NY
Casting for ten-minute short shooting November 6, from 1:30 p.m. to 5:30 p.m. in Manhattan. Actors will not be paid, but will receive a copy of the film. When college student Cass moves into his new rented apartment, he discovers a diary that takes him back to the day the ...4 hours ago
- Shoots Friday afternoon, October 24th, hours to be finalized, but 1-5 seems about right.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; New York, NY
"All You Need" is an experimental music film about two women, one who loves nature and one who loves modern technology, who fall in love over a philosophical debate.4 hours ago
- Auditions will be held Sunday, November 2 at a location TBD.
- Seeking submissions from: Greater LA area, CA
This is an adaption of a scene about a man who asks an african american woman for insurance coverage. When the woman cannot help him, he accuses her of being inadequate because of her race.4 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin January 5. Production runs January 29 - March 7, in Ft. Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting for the production "My Name is Asher Lev." Project description: "Set in post-war Brooklyn, the story revolves around a young art prodigy who must reconcile his passion for painting with his life as a young Hasidic Jew. When Asher's breakout piece causes controversy, he must decide whether to be ...5 hours ago
- The production runs from Dec. 17th - 21st at The Brick, Brooklyn. Rehearsals will be on evenings and weekends starting from the second week of November.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
A surreal bilingual Russian/English drama about Soviet Jewish immigration. Equity showcase pending approval.11 hours ago