- Must be available for rehearsal TONIGHT (Wednesday, August 27th) from 6 PM-10 PM (could go until 10:30). Call time tomorrow (Thursday) is 5 PM sharp at the Ace Hotel downtown; doors open at 8 PM and show will run approximately 9 PM-10:15 PM.
- Seeking submissions from: LOS ANGELES, CA
Seeking an actor or actress with very strong theater background to be part of a piece that combines speaking and classical music. The best reference point for this would be the speakers in Philip Glass's opera Einstein on the Beach. Classical theater training is a must. Please mention any musical ...46 minutes ago
- Seminar takes place Sept. 9 from 5-6:30 p.m. in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking actors to attend "The Free Agent/Manager Seminar with Bobby Holder," a "fast-paced and fun" free event, which will go over the steps to landing representation through industry showcases and plays. Producer states: "TAPNYC's artistic director Bobby Holder, author of 'Out of the Blue,' has assisted hundreds of actors land ...2 hours ago
- This upcoming Friday August 29, 2014 @ 7pm at the St. Clement's Theatre on 46th street between 9th and 10th Avenue.
- Seeking submissions from: NY
We are looking for people to be planted in the audience of our play this upcoming friday 8/29 at 7:30pm. You would only have one line to say and it is a non-paying gig but you will be allowed to see the other shows in the festival for free.56 minutes ago
- Shoots Aug. 30-31 in San Francisco, California.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting "Drone Boning," a visual comedic web series that takes people’s most intimate and private lovemaking and presents it in an unprecedented way, using aerials photographed with a drone. A montage of beautiful drone shots of couples simulating sex (partially or completely naked) at a great distance below. A voyeuristic ...29 minutes ago
- Shoots Oct. 2014 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking actresses 18-35 to be girlfriends of male principal actors in a popular web series.41 minutes ago
- Rehearses late-Sept. 2014 in NYC; performs Sept. 30 at 6:30 p.m. at Studio 145 at Intersections International in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in New York, NY
Casting a staged reading of "Uniform Justice," which tells a story of a community where police and civilians search for answers to the dilemma of retaliatory violence and the challenges police face in preventing it, the main barrier being the strained relationship between the two groups. This story is experienced ...3 hours ago
- When: September 2 Where: The Empire Hotel (Roof Top) 44 West 63rd Time: 2-6pm If you plan to attend our casting for Mica Models, you must first send an email to email@example.com to let us know you will coming.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting Fashion Models 5'8 and above! Mica Hughes from Bravo tv's Blood Sweat And Heels is casting for her modeling agency "Mica Models" and for her new trending fashion event, "Mica Pop Runway"! Do you have a great runway walk? Mica Pop Runway is a pop up runway event trending ...12 hours ago
- Casting calls every tuesday, thursday and friday in downtown Austin
- Auditions: Aug 28, 29, Sep 2 in Austin, TX
we are looking at doing a photoshoot in austin, Tx at the end of sept.6 hours ago
- Rehearsals starts immediately; shoots mid-Sept. 2014 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Panopticon," a sci-fi thriller short film produced for the Liberty Lab for Film. Synopsis: "In a dystopian world, a drone surveillance operator accidentally discovers the boy who lives next door might be a suicide bomber." This film explores contemporary topics such as mass surveillance, issues of privacy and terrorism.Wednesday
- Rehearses Fall 2014; shoots Winter 2014 in Central Coast, CA and possible England.
- Seeking submissions from: Santa Barbara, CA
Casting "Dark Night," a film about a group of desperate people who band together for survival. Producer states: "After casting, we will shoot a three-minute teaser."11 hours ago
- Dates 09/09 -09/10 in Salton Sea - CA.
- Seeking submissions from: los angeles, CA
Casting for the campaign "Pimp An't Easy" for the brazilian fashion company "John Colt".11 hours ago
- Rehearses Sept. 20 & 21; shoots Sept. 23-29 in NYC. Note: shoot should take three to four days.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 7 in New York, NY
Casting "Back Home," a student thesis film for NYFA about a young boy who runs away from home and meets a girl and what happens between them. The story examines the problems between teenagers and their family.12 hours ago
- Rehearsal dates are most Tuesdays evenings and Saturdays between 8/30-11/20. Production dates are Nov. 21st., 22nd, & 23rd.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in New York, NY
This is a production of the African folktale Anansi the Spider. It is an African dance production that tells the story of how Anansi the Trickster retrieved the stories of the Ashanti people and returned them to his village. The production uses unique lighting projection, costuming, puppetry and of course ...13 hours ago
- Casting in New York City September 6th & 7th, Los Angeles September 13th & 14th and Miami, September 20th & 21st.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in New York, NY and Sep 13, 14 in Los Angeles, CA and Sep 20, 21 in Miami, FL
Casting for Push Play, a scripted television series based on the lives of 5 young teens living in the city of Miami who are trying to break into the music industry and get signed to the city's biggest talent agency. This scripted dramedy is Gossip Girl meets Glee where we ...13 hours ago