- Season rehearses and performs in Jennerstown, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 6 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting company members for the Mountain Playhouse 2016 Season. Season includes: "The Bikinis" (Chan Harris, dir.; Jacob A. Toth, choreo.; Terry Osman, musical dir.; Matthew Marafino, stage mgr. Rehearsals begin May 31; runs June 14-26); "Social Security" (Chan Harris, dir. Rehearsals begin June 22; runs July 5-17); "Too Many Cooks" ...a moment ago
- Auditions will be held by appointment only this coming Wednesday morning, February, 17th, from 10 AM to 1 PM. Please send resume and headshot to and we will contact your with exact time and location (which will be on the upper West Side.)
- Auditions: Feb 17 in New York, NY
Light My Fire is a coming of age play set in the 60's in San Francisco about a young woman escaping abuse at the hands of her father and finding in a new life in college during the tumultous 60's. New play in development needs 5 actors for reading on ...12 minutes ago
- Rehearsals begin April 12; tech week April 25-28; runs April 29-May 15 in Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 7, in La Mirada, CA
Seeking dancers for "American Idiot."18 minutes ago
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 30, 2017; previews begin March 8; runs March 19-April 23 in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Washington, DC
Casting "Three Sisters" (Anton Chekhov, playwright; Jackson Gay, dir.), to be performed in rep with "No Sisters" (Aaron Posner, dir.), a new play commissioned by Studio Theatre as a response to Chekhov's masterpiece.32 minutes ago
- Season runs in Dennis, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 29 in New York, NY
Casting the Cape Playhouse 2016 Season. Season includes: "Last of the Red Hot Lovers" (Neil Simon, playwright; Timothy Threlfall, dir. Rehearsals begin May 24; runs June 7-18); "Talley's Folly" (Lanford Wilson, playwright; Skip Greer, dir. Rehearsals begin June 7; runs June 21-July 2); "The Music Man" (Meredith Wilson, book, music, ...50 minutes ago
- Shoots early March in New Castle, DE.
- Seeking submissions from: Newark, DE; Wilmington, DE
Casting "Before" a short film about a women who meets a man, but doesn't understand why she feels like she already knows him.1 hours ago
- Needing to have recording ASAP. Would prefer if talent had their own set-up/access to send files remotely, if not, we can coordinate and accomodate,
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting for three different Voice-Over talents for a real estate video that has already been filmed. We will need less than an hour of time from each individual. Buyer - Female (20's, early 30s) American Accent Seller - Male (late 20's, early 30s) American Accent Agent - Female (30s) American ...1 hours ago
- Season runs in Bar Mills, ME.
- Auditions: Feb 24, 25 in Buxton, ME
Casting the 2016 Season for the Saco River Theatre. Season includes: "The Unexpected Guest" (Rehearsals begin May 30; runs July 15-23); and "The Restoration" (Billy Mitchell, author; Dan Burson, dramaturg. Rehearsals begin Sept. 5; runs Oct. 21-29).1 hours ago
- Tuesdays :9:15am , 11:15am
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
We are ION STUDIO NYC an eco friendly , fashion forward salon located in the heart of soho! I am an apprentice soon to go on to the salon floor looking to present a few models to our Creative director in the next few weeks. I'm accepting models (aka you ...2 hours ago
- Program dates: June 12 - July 17. Performances of Measure for Measure and Much Ado: July 10 - 17. Performances take place in the Mary Baldwin College's MFA performance spaces in the historic Masonic Building in Staunton, VA, blocks away from the Blackfriars Playhouse and the Mary Baldwin College's campus, where students will live for the summer. Applications are due by March 10, 2016. www.maketrouble.org
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Make Trouble is a Repertory Company and Training intensive in Ensemble, Devising and Shakespeare. For 5 weeks, an ensemble of 14 college students and recent graduates train, live, work, rehearse and perform together two Shakespeare plays in rotating repertory. A unique opportunity to rigorously train and perform as a company, ...2 hours ago
- Rehearses April 3; shoots April 16 in the NYC/NJ area.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Jersey City, NJ
Casting "Night of the Dead," a short student film. Synopsis: Ten college students stranded at a remote hotel in the middle of a torrential rainstorm begin dying at the hands of an unknown killer.2 hours ago