- Rehearsals begin December 21, performances will run January 28-February 7, 2016 in Sun City West, AZ.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Sun City West, AZ
Casting "Romantic Fools" by Rich Orloff. Project Description: Romantic Fools examines love, lust, dating, and romance — from a date with a caveman, to the joys of dull sex, to the surprise frustrations of having a perfect mate. With influences of Monty Python, Saturday Night Live, Jules Feiffer, the Marx ...10 minutes ago
- REHEARSALS: December 5-10, 2015 and January 9-11, 2016 in NYC. Actors MUST be avail for tech rehearsal at 1:45pm on Jan 9 and dress rehearsal on Jan 11 from 8:30pm-11pm at Manhattan Repertory Theatre (303 West 42nd Street #3). PERFORMANCES (Manhattan Repertory Theatre): Tues January 12 at 9 pm, Weds January 13 at 9 pm, Thurs January 14 at 9 pm, Fri January 15 at 9 pm, Thurs January 28 at 6:30 pm AND 9 pm, Fri January 29 at 6:30 pm AND 9 pm
- Auditions: Dec 2 in New York, NY
Casting the world premiere of BRENTWOOD FEVER, a one-act play written by Michael Ker. Part of the Manhattan Repertory Theatre's Winter One Act Competition.18 minutes ago
- Now shooting in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Private Sales," a six-episode web series following the journey of a young man who becomes a driver for an escort service in Los Angeles. His life quickly becomes complicated as he tries to balance his morality with the business and dangers of prostitution.41 minutes ago
- Charity event will be February 15 in Las Vegas, NV (venue TBD).
- Auditions: Jan 9 in Henderson, NV
Casting the "SOS Life Saver Fashion Show & Global Change Fundraiser: Featuring Designer Bernard Buie." Project Description: RAP is hosting a Fashion Show and Global Change Fundraiser with celebrity appearances during our Red Carpet Pre-Show Event, and After Party following the SOS Men's Underwear by Bernard Buie Fashion Show. Visit ...43 minutes ago
- Principle photography is scheduled for March 2016 in AZ.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The Standard," a feature length film. Project Description: The film is the story of Joseph Lee Willows, a very successful televangelist who heads a worldwide ministry worth millions. When tragedy strikes he is forced to return to the idyllic small town of his youth only to find that it ...1 hours ago
- Shoots in 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: Charleston, SC; Columbia, SC; Greenville, SC; Raleigh, NC; Charlotte, NC; Atlanta, GA; Greensboro, NC
Casting Lead in "Pieces of Me (Part I)," a feature film. Synopsis: A young female introvert has dreams of becoming a writer, loses her father to cancer before penning her first novel, and explores her previously-neglected sexuality in the process.1 hours ago
- Shooting this December, in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting background for the CW series, "The Vampire Diaries," starring Nina Dobrev and Paul Wesley. Project description: "A high school girl is torn between two vampire brothers."1 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin February 15, 2016; performances will run March 11-26, 2016 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting "Now. Here. This," book by Hunter Bell and Susan Blackwell, Music and Lyrics by Jeff Bowen. Project Description: Created by the team that brought you [title of show], Now. Here. This. is a new musical tackling life’s big questions with inimitable humor and humanity. The show follows the evolution ...1 hours ago
- March 2016 through June 2016 in Philadelphia and New Jersey
- Seeking submissions from: NYC, NY; Baltimore, MD; Washington, DC; Philadelphia, PA
Based on a true story, the film features a cast of real characters from Camden, New Jersey. Set in the 1930's in the Little Italy section of Camden, the film follows the story of two cousins as they rise through the ranks in the New Jersey mafia.1 hours ago
- Rehearsals will begin on January 9, and will be held at the Ziegfeld Theater in Ogden, UT. Until the week before opening week, there will usually be four weekday rehearsals and one weekend rehearsal per week. Performances will run March 18-May 7, every Fri. & Sat. evening, plus Mon. and Thurs. performances the final three weeks. There are also two 2 p.m. matinees April 30 and May 7 in Ogden, UT. Also, there is a possibility of a two week extension.
- Auditions: Dec 14 in Ogden, UT
Casting the beloved musical from under the sea, “Disney’s The Little Mermaid.” Project description: "Based on the Danish fairy tale of the same name by Hans Christian Andersen, "The Little Mermaid" tells the story of a beautiful mermaid princess who dreams of becoming human."1 hours ago
- Ongoing; shows are performed every Friday and Saturday in Scottsdale, AZ. Rehearsals are weeknights.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting several murder mystery dinner theatre shows. Project Description: Interactive murder mystery dinner theater. Shows are scripted but require some improv. Shows include "Get a Clue or Die," "Deadly Housewives," "How to Murder a Millionaire," plus two new shows. Details on all shows1 hours ago
- Ongoing in the New York-New York Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting dancers/emcees for the Coyote Ugly Saloon in the New York-New York Hotel and Casino in Las Vegas, NV.1 hours ago
- Shoot is scheduled for December 15-19 in Tempe, AZ.
- Seeking submissions from: Tempe, AZ
Casting "P.A.T.R.I.O.T.," a short student film in the political thriller/found footage genre. Project Description: After Melany finds out about the kidnapping of her mom, a former employee of the government who went into hiding, Melany decides to take action and expose government secrets in order to shed light on the ...1 hours ago