- Shoots Fall 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 10, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Seeking human canvases for season 7 of Spike TV's "Ink Master."9 minutes ago
- Rehearsals in mid July; Shooting dates scheduled for July 30th and July 31st.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting for "Escape Insanity" a short 8 min thesis film. Three members of a rescue team must make a choice in order to survive; however, with each choice comes consequences.17 minutes ago
- Production runs November 6-8 and 13-15, in Baytown, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in Baytown, TX
Casting for the production "The Unexpected Guest." Project description: "A thriller as well as a puzzler set in a foggy estate in Wales, this mystery opens as a stranger walks into a house to find a man murdered and his wife standing over him with a gun."21 minutes ago
- Shooting August 22-30, in the Texas area.
- Auditions: Jul 12 in Carollton, TX
Casting for the independent short film "Pugnax Post Pugna." Project description: "Loan Sharks are lending out money to men to fight in a down economy. The little known fourth rule/round is that fighting one of the sharks (to the death) will give them the money as a grant and not ...36 minutes ago
- Shooting August 7-8, in Houston, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Houston, TX
Casting for the independent short film "Lord Film." Project description: "A mysterious, egotistical, and flamboyant filmmaker from the silent-film era somehow manifests himself inside a film school, and transforms the world itself into a silent film as he looks to steal a state-of-the-art camera for his own use in his ...1 hours ago
- Start Date: 07- 13-15 End Date: 11-19-15 Stipend Available Position will start work remotely on July 13th. NYC production meetings and rehearsals begin August 1st. Now All We Have Left is Each Other is the recipient of the first Henson Foundation Residency at the Eugene O'Neill Theater Center. The creative team will be in residence on the O'Neill campus from September 1-12, and will present a work in progress showing in NYC in November of 2015.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Looking for NYC-based Production Manager for the workshop of a new play by Liz Hara. This show is being directed by Spencer Lott and features the puppetry of Martin P. Robinson (Little Shop of Horrors). Now All We Have Left is Each Other After the deaths of their parents, 17 ...1 hours ago
- Shooting July 13-16, in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Ripped Van Winkles."1 hours ago
- One table read TBD; shoots for one weekend TBD (two and a half days) in San Diego, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Diego, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA
Casting "Emigración," a short film. Synopsis: A Mexican-American teen wishes to emigrate out of the United States to Tijuana, Mexico, to escape the clutches of his overbearing mother. Executive Producer Trenton Waterson, former creative executive from Marvel Studios and producer of award-winning shorts and documentary "Little Hope Was Arson."1 hours ago
- The reading is on August 15th, at the EXIT Theatre in San Francisco. There will be two 3-4 hour rehearsals before the production. The audition is on Sunday, July 19th, at 5PM sharp, at the Pan Theater, 2135 Broadway, Oakland, CA 94612. Please prepare a one to two minute dramatic monologue. You may also be asked to read from sides. You should arrive at the audition ten minutes before 5PM to sign in. We will begin seeing people at 5PM.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA; Bay Area, CA
This is an audition for a STAGED READING for a NEW PLAY. The reading is ONE NIGHT ONLY. The play, 'Coming Home', follows the protagonist Lena as she navigates between a world of pragmatic decisions and a dreamlike existence in which love, art, and beauty reign supreme.1 hours ago
- Shooting July 9 and 12, in New Orleans, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting for the independent feature film "Summertime."2 hours ago
- Rehearsal one day this July 10-12 in Orange County. Shoot one day in Julian, CA on either July 17 or 18th.
- Seeking submissions from: Irvine, CA
Two distant sisters cope with life after the loss of their parents and struggle to hold onto their beloved cabin as their uncle threatens to take it away.2 hours ago
- July/August in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting Livng In Exile, a TV seieis, Sag New Media budget, shown on Launch TV & TV Tibi. The pilot episode is available on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oifg6DXJMEQ2 hours ago
- AUDITIONS will be held on Saturday, July 19th from 10 am to 3 pm at The Los Angeles Film School, 6363 Sunset Blvd. 9th Floor. CALL-BACKS will be held on Sunday, July 19th from 1:00-5:00 p.m. at the same location.
- Seeking submissions from: LOS ANGELES, CA
The Los Angeles Theatre Factory Studio is pleased to announce their next production of THE HAIRY APE by Eugene O'Neill, directed by Clay Guiltner. The first phase of our production includes a staged reading performance of the play, and will culminate with a full production run in the months following. ...3 hours ago