- Auditions – December 16-18 (San Jose State University Theater) Callbacks – December 23 (San Jose State University Theater) Production dates – January 11-13 (San Jose State University Science Building)
- Auditions: Dec 16, 17 in San Jose, CA
Two doctors attempt to revive recently dead bodies in order to learn what the afterlife entails. Upon successful revival they find out, to their dismay, the unfortunate events the afterlife holds.a moment ago
- Shoots this Friday, December 4th in Connecticut.
- Seeking submissions from: CT
"Marlene" is about a woman whose husband throws her a surprise party. However, Marlene hates parties, and will not come downstairs until all 25 attendees leave. Oddly enough, she is never a brat about the situation.32 minutes ago
- Auditions 12/5-12/6 in NYC. Shoots 12/12-12/13 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting for indie music video, "Sunshine" by Jason Sager. Jason is a recent grad from NYU's graduate school and has an EP set to be released early next year. The video will follow an Icarus, a winged-Greek mythological creature, and his efforts to overcome his feelings of inadequacy due to ...36 minutes ago
- December 6, 2015
- Seeking submissions from: Kenner, LA
Project Educational Theatre Inc. needs to replace an actor in it's play Aladdin and the Magic Lamp. The role is that of Mishner evil wizard good character role knowledge of magic very helpful. Young male age 20 to 35 years old 5'9 to 6 feet needed right a way. tour ...51 minutes ago
- CASTING EXTRAS FOR PARTY SCENES. We are shooting the scenes in Brooklyn on December 5th and 6th. You do not need to be available both days in order to be considered!
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
I-RIS is a queer sci-fi short film about a world in which people get bionic eye implants to adjust what they see. After complications with her surgery, one girl's emotional stress starts to visually manifest itself when she starts seeing things that aren't really there.1 hours ago
- Shoots January 15-17, 2016 in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Dallas, TX
Casting the independent short film "Cul de Sac." Project description: "A military vet suffering PTSD attends a neighborhood party with his friends and family. Unbeknownst to them he starts to see a creature of supernatural origin during the festivities."1 hours ago
- December 5th or 6th
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting for Bluebird, a poem by Charles Bukowski. Doing an interpretive cinematography/directing assignment for USC.1 hours ago
- PRODUCTION INFORMATION- REHEARSALS- March 14- April 17, 2016 6:30-10:30pm Monday-Friday TECH WEEK: April 18-27, 2016 - Will Include Some Weekends OPENS: April 29, 2016 CLOSES: June 19, 2016 PAID PERFORMANCES ONLY All Interested Actors MUST submit a current Headshot and Resume NO PHONE CALLS TO CASTING DIRECTOR EMAILS ONLY
- Auditions: Dec 14, 15, 16 in Chicago, IL
MIGRATION: A Journey Home by Michael Bradford Director- Kemati J. Porter Casting Director- Tamara Sibley Casting Assistant- Arielle Austin AUDITIONS- December 14-16, 2015 – 6-10pm CALLBACKS – TBA LOCATION- eta Creative Arts Foundation 7558 S. South Chicago Ave Chicago IL 60619 Seeking 4 strong African American dramatic actors. [PRINCIPLE ROLES] ...1 hours ago
- Orange, New Jersey We have an upcoming script reading later this month with cast but a few roles still need to be filled.
- Auditions: Dec 12 in Orange, NJ
Casting "Rogo's Rim," the full recording of an original script. The initial product will be an audio drama for sale. The audio will also serve as the audio track for 3D animation production. Physical performers will be needed at later time for motion capture performance.1 hours ago
- Auditions on Friday, December 4th. Filming on Sunday, December 6th.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting "One Last Moment," an NYU Tisch short for Sight & Sound Filmmaking. A b&w film with voiceover, edited to Gone by M83.2 hours ago
- Rehearsal Dates: December 1st, 2015 - January 1st, 2016 Shooting Date: January/February 2016 in the Fairfax, VA and Washington, DC area.
- Seeking submissions from: Fairfax, VA
Based on the true story of Billy Miske, a boxer who discovers he is diagnosed with a deadly illness that gives him only months to live. Nonetheless, he decides to fight one last time to earn enough money for his family to have a unforgettable Christmas.2 hours ago