- Rehearses Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 5-Mar. 1, 2015 with possible extension weeks through Mar. 15 in Berkeley, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Berkeley, CA
Casting the role of Curtis in "The Lyons," a play by Nicky Silver.1 hours ago
- The production will take place on the morning of August 7th. There will be one to two rehearsals beforehand, to be announced.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
For my final project for my Sight & Sound: Studio class for Tisch at NYU, I am doing an adaptation of a scene from the movie Pineapple Express. IMDB describes Pineapple Express as "A process server and his marijuana dealer wind up on the run from hitmen and a corrupt ...13 minutes ago
- Rehearses Aug. 15; runs Sept. 12–Oct. 11; performances include Sun. matinees/wk., plus three Wed. matinees and two Sat. matinees in the later weeks.
- Auditions: Aug 4 in New York, NY
Casting for 1992 Pulitzer prize-winning play, "Icebound."1 hours ago
- Rehearses for the month of December 2014. Tours and performs for January 2015- May 2015
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Dancing with YOUR Stars"- Similar to a popular TV show, this production partners up 6 local "Stars" with our dancers to learn a ballroom dance routine. We costume the stars, add in some video highlights and a hilarious local judging panel and put on a show that communities absolutely love. ...49 minutes ago
- Rehearsals commence August 21, 2014, at Champions Studios, 257 West 39 Street, 14th. Floor, NYC, and will continue for four weeks, til we open in a New York Theater Venue on September 22, playing for two performances, with an extension planned if the show is successful.
- Auditions: Aug 18, 19, 20 in New York, NY
This is a live, staged presentation of an original Musical version of Washington Irving's classic tale of the Catskills "Rip Van Winkle." It will start Auditions and Rehearsals in August, at Champions Studios in Midtown Manhattan, and then open in September, 2014, at a Theater Venue in Manhattan, playing for ...1 hours ago
- Ongoing auditions. Flexible shoot schedule. Los Angeles
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Multiple award winning filmmaker currently casting the lead in a documentary feature film.1 hours ago
- Rehearses Jan. 5-Feb. 3; runs Feb. 3-Mar. 1, 2015 (possible extension to Mar. 8, 2015) in Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR; Los Angeles, CA; New York, NY
Casting a contemporary drama, "Tribes," which centers on Billy, the only deaf member of a competitively comedic and intellectual family. Unsupported by his parents and siblings, he reaches out to the deaf community and learns sign language, creating funny but fierce tensions at home. Billy finally confronts his childhood resentments, ...1 hours ago
- Rehearses Aug. 11; performance dates & locations are TBA.
- Seeking submissions from: Springfield, MA
Casting actors, singers, and dancers for a new musical, "Children in the Playground," set in modern times and dealing with current situations. Executive Director states: "The story starts with the aftermath of the September 11th tragedies and moves forward with the hope of obtaining world peace."2 hours ago