- Production is tentatively planned for June 2, 2015 through July 16, 2015, with a first production meeting and table read on Monday, June 1st. Production will involve 8- to 12-hour days in our Sanford Hall studios as well as on location in Northern Georgia; Chattanooga, TN; and possibly in Middle Tennessee. Be prepared to travel. Downtime will be planned between groups of long shooting days. A final shooting schedule is pending the results of casting so we can best accommodate the actors.
- Seeking submissions from: Statesboro, GA; Augusta, GA; Savannah, GA; Macon, GA
Premise: A young headstrong graduate student must form a shaky alliance with a rival Australian treasure hunter to rescue her gay best friend from a dangerous band of grave robbers while solving a mystery behind an ancient Viking connection to the American Civil War. Scope of the Project: Relics of ...7 minutes ago
- We will have three weeks of rehearsal and two days of shooting. Light schedule, but a fun atmosphere.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
We are casting for an upcoming pilot that will entered into the NYTVF competition. nytvf.com for more info. The show is a romantic comedy about two best friends who make a life changing choice.19 minutes ago
- Filming to begin in mid June.
- Auditions: May 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting for a Short Film that has received a small arts grant. This was originally a web series and now has been turned into a Short Film.39 minutes ago
- Rehearsals and performances in the Black Box Theatre, Alta Ham building, University of Nevada, Las Vegas. Rehearsals Aug 18-Sep 17 Performances Sep 18-27
- Auditions: May 9 in Las Vegas, NV
Water by the Spoonful, by Quiara Alegria Hudes, won the Pulitzer Prize for Drama in 2012. It is the story of an young veteran returned from the war in Iraq and his struggle to adjust to life back home.54 minutes ago