- Rehearses approx. May 29-31; shoots approx. June 1-July 3 in various locations in MI, such as Beaver Island, Grand Rapids, Hersey, and the Royal Oak/Brighton areas.
- Auditions: May 1, 4 in Troy, MI
Casting "Elder Island," a feature film. Producer states: "The film will include contemporary and 1850s settings. This is a horror-thriller more in the vein of classic '80s horror such as 'Friday the 13th' or 'A Nightmare on Elm Street' than current films, such as 'Saw' or 'Paranormal Activity.' It will ...Apr 21
- Rehearsals begin May 11; performs May 31 (2 p.m.) at Tada Theatre in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Tale of Chef Kale," a play. Casting director states: "'The Tale of Chef Kale' has been accepted into the New Works Series festival featuring new work and works in progress. There will be one performance on May 31st at 2pm. This workshop will be full of collaboration, prompted ...Apr 21
- Rehearses May 2016; staged reading June 9 at the TADA Theatre, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Freedom's Song," a new musical. Synopsis: A completely original full length musical, "Freedom’s Song" tells the story of an interracial family living during the Civil War era. Martha, a white woman, and Cyrus, a black slave, flee Georgia to seek safety in Pennsylvania only to have Cyrus taken away ...Apr 21
- Shoots May 23 & 24 in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Auditions: May 2 in Santa Barbara, CA
Casting “Smarty Pants News,” a playful news show co-anchored by high school students--crafty, NASA-obsessed Sofia Sal and goofy, animal and biology-loving Doug Dingo--to report on the news you didn’t know you wanted to hear. Director of Education states: "We prefer to work with actors who can continue to work on ...Apr 20
- Rehearses May 17-28 (Mon.-Thurs. evenings. 6-10:30 p.m. & Sun., 10 a.m.–6 p.m.); tech May 31; dress rehearsals June 1 & 2 (6-10:30 p.m.); previews June 8 (8:30-10 p.m.); performs June 13 (12:30-2 p.m.), 25 (10-11:30 p.m.), 27 (5:30-7 p.m.), & 28 (7:30-9 p.m.) in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Shakespeare(isn)," a twisted love poetry, puppet prophecy, and masked mayhem set to a wicked sword-fighting beat. Coordinators state: "The Rogues bring their signature 'whirligig of ferocious creativity' (L.A. Weekly) to Shakespeare’s iconic canon in a remix that will make the Bard roll over in, and out of, his grave. ...Apr 20
- Rehearses ASAP; performs May 2, 8 & 9, 15 & 16 in Woodland Hills, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Woodland Hills, CA
Casting "Circus Flood," a musical. Synopsis: A band reunites after seven years apart for a special tribute show for a member who passed away. The remaining members get together for one rehearsal before the big show and, as everyone tries to remember their parts, old tensions flare up and old ...Apr 20
- Intensive Workshop May 6 & 13 (7-10 p.m.); rehearses Amy 20-July 8 (Wed., 7-10 p.m.); performs July 10-Aug. 15 (Fri. & Sat., 8:30 p.m.) at Pendulum Space, 1803 W. Byron St., Suite 216, Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 29, May 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Fugue," a complex show that captures the elements of a musical fugue through four simultaneous improvised scenes that explore similar themes. The show consists of eight actors onstage for the full 45-minute show, performing four separate scenes in four different spaces. While they physically overlap onstage, they thematically overlap ...Apr 20
- Runs Aug. 31-Sept. 13 in Flushing, NY.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking kids ages 14 and younger to sing "America the Beautiful" at The US Open on the grandest stage in tennis – Arthur Ashe Stadium, the US Open’s showcase stadium that seats 23,771.Apr 20
- Rehearses and shoots in May and June in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The King," a short film. Director states: "This is a story that must be told, 'bout a boy named Luke who sold his soul. Maybe for love but probably for gold. He'd tell you it was for a thing called rock 'n' roll."Apr 20
- Shoots July & August 2015 in Monmouth County, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Red Bank, NJ; New York, NY; Asbury Park, NJ; Brooklyn, NY
Casting for: "Dirty Thirty," a feature-length dark comedy set against the backdrop of historic Asbury Park and the surrounding suburban landscape of New Jersey. The film will follow an ensemble cast as they negotiate the realities and hazards of life in their thirties.Apr 20
- Rehearses Apr. 27-May 1; shoots early May in Orange County.
- Seeking submissions from: Orange County, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Asunder" a student film. A post apocalyptic survivor goes on a mission for vengeance that leads him right into a hornets nest of bandits.Apr 20