- Shoots Feb. 9-20 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting adults with Multiple Sclerosis for an interview series to run on a major health website.Jan 22
- All rehearsals and productions will take place in Dillon, CO.
- Auditions: Feb 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting the Lake Dillon Theatre Company's 2015 Summer Season. Currently casting: "La Cage Aux Folles" (Chris Alleman, dir.; Adam Estes, choreo. Contract dates June 14-Aug. 10) and "Cloak and Dagger" (Alan Osbourne, dir. Contract dates Aug. 10-Sept. 21).Jan 22
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 10 in Berkeley Rep, performs Mar. 7 & 8 (three performances) in Southside Theater, Fort Mason Center, San Francisco.
- Auditions: Feb 2, 3, 4 in Berkeley, CA, CA
Casting a workshop of "Some People Hear Thunder," a new musical.Jan 22
- Shoots late February or early March (one weekend) in Boston, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA
Casting "Intrusions," a music video and concept project. Synopsis: A young man, alone in a vacant and obsolete laboratory, utilizes abandoned tools and systems to augment his lucid dreams. In the process, he accesses fleeting imagery of a beautiful woman, and experiences the limit of his control.Jan 22
- Master class schedule: Sarah Ruhl (Feb. 2, 11 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.); John Patrick Shanley (Feb. 2 (2–3:30 p.m.); Judith Light (Feb. 2 (4–5:30 p.m.); "Alexander Technique Workshop" with Karen Braga (Feb. 3, 5– 6 p.m.); Mixer (Feb. 3, 6–8 p.m.); and "Getting it Written Workshop" with Deborah Zoe Laufer (Feb. 3, 8– 9 p.m.) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY
Seeking actors for Primary Stages Einhorn School of Performing Arts (ESPA) ESPAfest 2015: a week of free master classes, workshops, and performances.Jan 20
- Show will be held Mar. 27, 6:30-8:30 p.m.at The Broadway Comedy Club in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Staten Island, NY; New York, NY
Casting "So You Wanna Be A Jokestar," a stand-up comedy series. Producers state: "Celebrities, actors, athletes, singers, rappers, etc. will be teamed up with and coached on the art of stand-up comedy by some of the funniest professional stand-up comics in the business. The celebrities will compete by performing a ...Jan 22
- Shoots end of February and mid-March 2015 (four days total; each actor most likely will only be working for one day of the shoot) in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 6, 7, 8, 9 in New York, NY
Casting a "We Test" instructional health video project, a scientific study funded by the National Institute of Health. Concept: The focus is on Couples HIV Testing and Counseling (CHTC) to better address the needs of younger gay and bisexual men. These videos model the types of communication skills couples need ...Jan 22
- Rehearsals begin April 6; shooting begins April 20 in Detroit, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Detroit, MI
Casting "24/7," a short film that takes a peek into the lives of two teenagers attemptting to find some sense of normalcy in an otherwise precarious life of working inside of a crackhouse in Detroit's inner city.Jan 22
- Rehearses Feb. 18-Apr. 15 (Wed. 6-10 p.m.); performs Apr. 16-25 (Fri., Sat., & Sun) in Glen Rock, NJ (approx. 45 min. by bus/train from NYC).
- Auditions: Feb 9 in NYC, NY and Feb 11 in Glen Rock, NJ
Casting "How I Learned to Drive," Paula Vogel's Pulitzer Prize winning play, described as a wildly funny, surprising, and devastating tale of survival as seen through the lens of a troubling relationship between a young girl and an older man as she learns the rules of the road and life ...Jan 21