- Performances run July 16-Aug. 16 in Ross, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Ross, CA
Casting "Pirates of Penzance," Gilbert & Sullivan's comedic opera involving pirates, major-generals, Mabel the Beautiful Daughter, a bevy of lovely maidens, and a gaggle of police of questionable courage.Apr 06
- Shooting last week of April, in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: Baton Rouge, LA
Casting for the MTV series "Scream" (shooting title: "Hush"), based on the movie franchise of the same name. Project description: "What starts as a YouTube video going viral, soon leads to problems for the teenagers of Lakewood and serves as the catalyst for a murder that opens up a window ...Apr 06
- Shoots ASAP in L.A. area.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking a director for "Second Hand Smoke," a short film that follows a couple who turns to murderous forces to keep their relationship going. The focus will be on cinematography. This film will be submitted to festivals, such as New Filmmakers LA.Apr 06
- Rehearsals begin this June; runs July 23-Aug. 8 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 17 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the play "Who’s Afraid Of Virginia Woolf?" Production description: "With the help of alcohol, a bitter aging couple use another young couple to fuel anguish and emotional pain towards each other."Apr 06
- Performance in August, in Oakland, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Oakland, CA
Casting the play "How Spirit Moves Us." Production description: "An evening of performance to celebrate the struggles, resistance, and resilience of Black Queer and Trans folks."Apr 06
- Shooting TBD in Newtown, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: West Windsor, NJ; Philadelphia, PA; New York, NY
Casting "Do You See Me?" Synopsis: A fisherman is enjoying the nice clean air at the park. He is standing at the bank of a river fishing, when out of nowhere Austin comes up to him and ruins his nice day.Apr 05
- "Miss Saigon" opens July 31. "The Rainmaker" opens September 18. "Dracula" opens November 6. "E.R." opens February 19, 2016.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28 in Cicero, IL
Jedlicka Performing Arts Center is casting its 2015, including "Miss Saigon," "The Rainmaker," "Dracula," and "E.R."Apr 05
- Shows run July 2-Aug. 2 in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Jihad," a play. Project description: "Just as there are not two sides to terrorism, there are not two sides to this play. There is right, and there is wrong, and there is questioning. No middle ground. There is no 'why,' and 'because' to terrorism. Terrorism is not an answer, ...Apr 05
- Rehearsals begin July 27. Shows run September 21-November 1, with a possible extension.
- Auditions: May 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Miss Buncle's Book," a play. Project description: "Christina Calvit's world premiere adaptation of D.E. Stevenson's book.Apr 05
- Rehearsals begin early April in the L.A./Orange County area; performs the first wk. of May in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA; San Diego, CA; Las Vegas, NV
Seeking a male actor to play the role of Matt from Lanford Wilson's "Talley's Folly" in an audition scene for the Actor's Studio. Actor does not need professional credits, but does need training in scene work either through classes or in productions and availability to rehearse in April. "Talley's Folly" ...Apr 05
- Rehearses May 26-July 15 (Sun.-Thurs. eves., 7-10 p.m., but calls are limited, based on the specific songs/scenes to be rehearsed); runs July 16-19, July 23-26, and July 30-Aug. 2 (Thurs.-Sun.) at the historic, air-conditioned Civil War Drill Hall Theater, 130 Grand Ave., Leonia, NJ.
- Auditions: May 17, 18, 20 in Leonia, NJ
Casting "Let's Revue!," SummerStage at Leonia's own musical revue woven into an entertaining storyline, featuring top songs from the theater's prior 15 shows, which include "The Wizard of Oz," "Peter Pan," "Carnival!," "Joseph…Dreamcoat," "Oliver!," "The Sound of Music," "The Music Man," "Oklahoma!," "Carousel," "Annie Get Your Gun," "A Grand Night ...Apr 05
- Rehearsal dates TBD in L.A.; shoots in July/Aug. in Mexico.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "To Be Killed," a trailer for a movie that has been partially funded. Director states: "Those cast would also have the leads in the feature film. I'm working with the team that made 'Crank' and 'Crank 2' with Jason Statham."Apr 05
- Rehearses July 5-11; shoots July 12-14 in Tallahassee, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Tallahassee, FL
Casting "Roast" (working title), an FSU College of Motion Picture Arts thesis film. Synopsis: "Roast" is about a teenage boy who must decide whether to continue to be a part of his friends’ sex group once it turns into questionable consent.Apr 05
- Rehearsal dates TBD in Edison and Jersey City, NJ; runs late July-early Aug. in Edison, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; New York, NY
Casting "A Few Good Men." Seeking pictures and resumes from interested parties at this time.Apr 05
- Shooting begins June 2015 in the Miami, FL area.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Jacksonville, FL and Apr 28 in Gainesville, FL and Apr 28 in Gainesville, FL
Casting "Macho," a short film about the murder of a local transgender woman that causes a riff within the small town of Sanderson, FL and tests the bond of a conservative uncle and his effeminate nephew.Apr 05
- Rehearses May 4 in NYC; performs May 14 at 8 p.m. in Belleville, NJ. Note: Approx. 30-min. commute from Midtown.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Exposed," a North Jersey dinner theater production. The show will feature songs that represent different "stereotypes" and/or self empowerment.Apr 05
- Rehearses mid-May to mid-June; runs in June (exact dates TBD) in Washington, D.C.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC; Baltimore, MD
Seeking excellent actors and singers to perform in a June production for the D.C. Black Theatre Festival. "Scenes and Songs from Fannie Lou" consists of selected music and dialogue from the new dramatic musical Fannie Lou, inspired by the life of voting rights activist Fannie Lou Hamer. Co-producer states: "Riveting ...Apr 05