- Rehearses and shoots in summer 2016 in Denver/Boulder, CO.
- Seeking submissions from: CO
Casting "Grow," a short film. Synopsis: In the film, Sierra, nicknamed Cia by her friends, a budding artist, gets accepted into The Youth School Of Art And Music, but soon realizes it's not exactly how she imagined it. Director states: "This pre-audition stage gives us a chance to review actors ...Oct 26
- Records weekdays the week of December 3rd for the remaining roles.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Catching Dreams," a comedy in which a quirky Uncle who moves in with his sister and nephew and reluctantly forms a relationship with his nephew while he pursues their neighbor, Rita.Oct 26
- Rehearsal dates TBD; four to five gigs/wk. from Tampa to Sarasota, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Tampa, FL
Seeking a female vocalist to work with a work duo. Entertainer states: "This is for someone who wants to sing full time. I already have most of 2016 fully booked. High quality gigs at upscale venues. Singer needs to be committed to the task. This is a great opportunity for ...Oct 26
- Shoots in spring 2016 in Tallahassee, FL.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Scenes From a Funeral Reception," a short film for FSU. Synopsis: A despondent grandson must navigate the tedium of distant relatives and small talk while grappling with the death of his grandfather in this story about the humor and tragedy of single moments.Oct 26
- Rehearsals will begin in January 2016, Chicago, IL
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting lead and supporting actors for "Judgment Call," a play. Here is your opportunity to have fun and unlimited exposure in this entertaining, controversial and thought-provoking stage play production. “Judgment Call,” is a stage play that brings about social awareness on when law enforcement officers’ interaction with citizens become questionable ...Oct 25
- Rehearses in Jan. 2016 in L.A. and Salt Lake City, UT; shoots in Feb. 2016 in Park City, UT.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Salt Lake City, UT; Park City, UT
Casting "1 vs. 100," a feature film. Synopsis: After Malia's father mysteriously dies, she must confront her past and learn to live with the decisions that lead to her becoming a stripper.Oct 25