- Rehearses and shoots in April in L.A. and the surrounding areas, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Burbank, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting multiple industrial videos for a trade show and internet distribution. Each video will have a unique cast. These are non-union, low-budget, and non-speaking roles. There will be roles for leads, supporting, and many extras.Mar 23
- Scheduling is decided week to week, based on sales rep's availability. Minimum requirements: four shifts/wk.; shifts are four to six hours. Weekend availability is preferred. Position start dates are TBD in Manhattan, Brooklyn, Queens, Staten Island, Westchester, or the Lower Hudson area in NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Queens, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Westchester, NY
Seeking part-time brand ambassador/sales agent to represent Green Mountain Energy at festivals, markets, theaters, shops, and community events. Company states: "With Green Mountain Energy, a mission-driven energy service company, you will not just sell 'Pollution-Free Electricity,' you will educate people about the importance of renewable energy and the need for ...Mar 23
- Shoots Apr. 25 & 26 and May 2 & 3 in Monessen, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Monessen, PA; Pittsburgh, PA; Monongahela, PA
Casting a 20-minute short for the Digital Film program at the Douglas Education Center. Synopsis: "My Pretty Pony" is an adaptation of a Stephen King story from the book "Nightmares and Dreamscapes," which revolves around a conversation with a grandfather and grandson about the importance of time.Mar 23
- We will be conducting an audition on Apr. 22 at 3pm. The location will be at the FAAC Inc booth inside the Indianapolis convention center. Conference runs Apr. 23 (9 a.m.-6 p.m.), Apr. 24 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), and Apr. 25 (9 a.m.-2 p.m.) in Indianapolis, IN.
- Seeking submissions from: Indianapolis, IN
Seeking actors and actresses to play the role of student EMTs undergoing simulation training during a trade show. The actors will interact with FAAC's professional instructors to help illustrate the features of company's MILO Response product.Mar 23
- Final group rehearsals May 28-30; tech May 31; tech and invited dress June 1-3; opens June 4; two performances June 5, 12, 13, 19, & 20; one performance June 25; and two performances June 26 & 27, in NYC. Talent must be available on these dates.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Debutaunt," an immersive theatrical experience in which the audience is invited to a southern debutante ball. Coordinator states: "The show had a successful run at the Brooklyn Navy Yard in October and will now be at LIGHTBOX in Manhattan for the month of June. We are seeking a talented ...Mar 23
- Rehearses in June; runs July 9-26 as part of the Capital Fringe Festival in the Washington, D.C. area.
- Auditions: Apr 18 in Rockville, MD
Casting "Awake All Night," a new musical one-act by Itai Yasur, to premiere at the 2015 Capital Fringe Festival. Synopsis: The two-person musical takes the form of a late-night phone call between Hermes, the messenger god, and Ariadne, a college student.Mar 23
- Shooting Summer 2015 in Boston, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA; New York, NY
Casting a male little person for lead role in "Big Man," a romantic comedy.Mar 23
- Rehearses and shoots on dates TBD in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: burbank, CA
Casting "Better Late Than Never," a short drama for New York Film Academy. Synopsis: The film tells the story of an orphan trying to find his real mother.Mar 23
- Shooting this year, in New Orleans, LA and Mississippi Delta, MS.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting for the independent feature film "Dark House."Mar 23
- Table readings will take place throughout April-May; planned 54 Below concert May 8 in NYC; runs in August as a five show out-of-town tryout in NJ or festival run in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Jersey City, NJ; CT
Casting all roles and understudies for "Dex! A Killer Musical: The Unauthorized Parody of 'Dexter'" (formerly named "Dark Passenger The Musical"), a new musical mystery and a slew of all eight seasons of "Dexter." Producer states: "We are casting a planned production of 'Dex!' in concert at 54 Below May ...Mar 23