- Pilot episode shooting on Sat, May 2nd
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting for "Shine on 9" TV show1 hours ago
- Casting auditions will take place May 4, 2015 - May 8, 2015. Rehearsals will run four (4) weeks from June 8, 2015 - July 3, 2015. The Performance slots are TBA but there will be three performances during the Fresh Fruits Festival between July 13, 2015 and July 26, 2015. Performances will be at the Wild Project Theater in the East Village.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Set entirely In The Great Room of the now shuttered Bed and Breakfast, The Hollyhock Inn, UNSEEN ANGELS tells a story of loss, rejection, bitterness, and redemption! It is the story of SHELDON MARS, famous Broadway Composer/Lyricist/Creator who has locked himself away in The Hollyhock Inn, the B and B ...2 hours ago
- Performances are currently Fridays 3:30–8:30 p.m., and Saturdays 3:30-10:30 p.m. in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting marketing spokespersons and the newest addition to the Las Vegas Casino’s Character programs for a major strip property (Harrah's) and an ongoing promotional gaming program.4 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin November 9, Mon.-Fri. 5-10 p.m. & Sat. 10 a.m.-6 p.m., additional rehearsals/shows: Nov. 30 – Dec. 4, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.; performances will be Dec. 4 &11, 7 p.m., Dec. 5 & 6, 12 &13, noon and 3 p.m., Dec. 11, 7 p.m., Dec. 17, 10 a.m., Dec. 18, 10 a.m. & 7 p.m., Dec. 19-23, 10 a.m., noon & 3 p.m. in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: May 5 in Salt Lake City, UT
Casting "Art Dog," adapted by John Olive, composed by Susan Ennis, based on the book by Thacher Hurd. Project Description: Children will love the humorous and heroic superdog, Arthur, a mild-mannered museum guard by day. But each night, his alter ego, Art Dog, is a mysterious artist who makes the ...4 hours ago
- Shoots May 7, in Edgard, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA; Edgard, LA
Casting for the AMC Television pilot "Badlands." Project description: "A mighty warrior and a young boy search for enlightenment in a ruthless territory controlled by feudal barons."4 hours ago
- Shooting May 18-August 18, in the New Roads/ St. Francisville, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: Baton Rouge, LA; New Roads, LA
Casting for the MGM feature film "The Magnificent Seven," starring Denzel Washington, Chris Pratt and Ethan Hawke. Project description: "Seven gun men in the old west gradually come together to help a poor village against savage thieves."4 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin November 1 in Chicago, IL. Runs December 26-January 3.
- Auditions: May 16 in Wilmette, IL
Casting "Guys and Dolls," a musical. Project description: "In New York, a gambler is challenged to take a cold female missionary to Havana, but they fall for each other, and the bet has a hidden motive to finance a crap game."4 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin July 6 in Chicago, IL. Runs August 15-31.
- Auditions: May 16 in Wilmette, IL
Casting "South Pacific," a musical. Project description: "On a South Pacific island during World War II, love blooms between a young nurse and a secretive Frenchman who's being courted for a dangerous military mission."4 hours ago
- First Rehearsal: June 1st Load-In: July 13th Tech: July 14th-16th Dress: July 16th Previews: July 17th Opening: July 18th Strike: Aug 1st Performances will be Thursday-Sunday evenings, located at Hairpin Arts Center in Logan Square, Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29, May 2 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Rotpeter," a play. Project description: "Rotpeter ("Red Peter"), the world-renowned entertainer and former ape, has been commissioned to give a report. He's been a scientific and theological marvel since his first words. And in the years since, he has rapidly developed the cultural intelligence of the Average European. Now, ...5 hours ago
- Shooting June in Rockaway, NJ
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; NY; PA; CT
A writer of horror fiction delivers the first 40 pages of a new manuscript to his agent who reads it and makes a worried phone call; he believes it is too dark and that the main character in the story, a demon succubus, bears more than just a slight resemblance ...5 hours ago
- Rehearsals start mid September - Opens November 6 for 3 weekends and 1 Wednesday matinee in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 4, 5 in Chicago, IL and May 4, 5 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Lion in Winter," a play. Project description: "1183 AD: King Henry II's three sons all want to inherit the throne, but he won't commit to a choice. They and his wife variously plot to force him."5 hours ago
- Shooting this spring and summer, in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Seeking submissions from: Baton Rouge, LA
Casting for the Sundance Channel TV series "Hap and Leonard," starring Michael K. Williams. Project description: "The series focuses on an unlikely pair of best friends and martial arts experts who try to stay on the right side of the law in 1980's East Texas."5 hours ago
- Rehearsals will begin Monday, May 18th and will run Mondays through Thursdays from 7pm-10pm in Chicago, IL. Performances are every Saturday at 11:00pm, from June 20th - August 29th at the Greenhouse Theater Center.
- Auditions: May 2, 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "El Stories," a play. Project description: "Chicago's hit late-night documentary theatre project uses real-life transit tales to explore our diverse experiences as we move through this dynamic city."5 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin July 21 in Chicago, IL. Shows September 5-October 18.
- Auditions: May 2, 3, 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Dogfight," a musical. Project description: "November 21, 1963. On the eve of their deployment to a small but growing conflict in Southeast Asia, three young Marines set out for one final boys' night of partying, debauchery, and maybe a little trouble. But when Corporal Eddie Birdlace meets Rose, an ...5 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin May 28 in Chicago, IL. Shows July 17-August 2.
- Auditions: May 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "A Mess of Durang," a collection of six Christopher Durang’s short one-act plays. Project description: "a high-energy, comedic production hilariously served up through the following shorts: 'Naomi in the Living Room,' 'Funeral Parlor,' 'Canker Sores and Other Distractions,' 'The Hardy Boys and the Mystery of where Babies come from,' ...6 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin in late August with a script workshop in May, dates and times TBD after casting. Performances to begin in October, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 28, 29, 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Bosons," a play. Project description: "In the face of loss, can we still marvel at our place among the stars or must we concede we're little more than fertilizer?Two undergrads, Lucy and Karl, journey through the worlds of Star Trek, physics and family history, on a quest to find ...6 hours ago
- Shows May-July, 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Chimerica," a play. Project description: "A play about a photojournalist searching, 20 years later, for the truth about the famous “tank man” of the Tiananmen Square protests in Beijing. ."6 hours ago