- May 17th -- 28th - Rehearsal (Mon -- Thurs evenings 6pm -- 10:30pm, Sundays 10am – 6pm) May 31st -- TECH -- Time TBD June 1st & 2nd -- Dress Rehearsal (6pm - 10:30pm) Performances: Monday, June 8, 2015 - PREVIEW - 8:30 PM - 10:00 PM Saturday, June 13, 2015 12:30 PM - 2:00 PM Thursday, June 25, 2015 10:00 PM - 11:30 PM Saturday, June 27, 2015 5:30 PM - 7:00 PM Sunday, June 28, 2015 7:30 PM - 9:00 PM
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Shakespeare(ish) is twisted love poetry, puppet prophesy, and masked mayhem set to a wicked sword-fighting beat. The Rogues bring their signature “whirligig of ferocious creativity” (LA Weekly) to Shakespeare’s iconic canon in a remix that will make the Bard roll over in, and out of, his grave. Last year Shakespeare(ish) ...8 minutes ago
- Shoots May 29-31 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 25 in New York, NY
Casting "Grandmother," a student short film. Synopsis: A grandmother living in the countryside tries to win over her grandson while he is forced to stay with her during his summer vacation.1 hours ago
- Shoot is April 30th in the afternoon at North Hollywood location. Tentative time is 2pm til 7pm. Shoot may run later than 7 depending on how quickly we nail the shots. You must be available this date and be able to get yourself to location in 91605.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Tennis product demo video. Seeking athletic, graceful, female MODEL or ACTRESS for demonstrating features of a tennis product (No tennis experience needed). (Non-speaking.)1 hours ago
- Runs Aug. 31-Sept. 13 in Flushing, NY.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking kids ages 14 and younger to sing "America the Beautiful" at The US Open on the grandest stage in tennis – Arthur Ashe Stadium, the US Open’s showcase stadium that seats 23,771.1 hours ago
- Shoots July & August 2015 in Monmouth County, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Red Bank, NJ; New York, NY; Asbury Park, NJ; Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Dirty Thirty," a feature-length dark comedy set against the backdrop of the historic Asbury Park and the surrounding suburban landscape of New Jersey. The film will follow an ensemble cast as they negotiate the realities and hazards of life in their thirties.2 hours ago
- Rehearsals to begin in June; runs Fridays-Sundays from Aug. 21-Sept. 27 at The Pico Playhouse in L.A.
- Auditions: May 13, 16, 17 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Assassins," a musical that lays bare the lives of nine individuals who assassinated or tried to assassinate the President of the United States, in a one-act historical "review-sical" that explores the dark side of the American experience. From John Wilkes Booth to Lee Harvey Oswald, writers Stephen Sondheim and ...3 hours ago
- Shoots May 9, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. in CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Orange County, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for a commercial for a private school (grades 6-12) with locations across the state of California. Child actors are needed for a full day on set as extras.3 hours ago
- Rehearses Apr. 27-May in Brooklyn; performs June 9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 20 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Ode to Two Richards," an experimental dance theater piece about loss. Coordinator states: "This will be a piece about two mentors of mine, both named Richard, both whom passed away recently. It will be a duet between myself and an African American male dancer to be performed at Dixon ...5 hours ago
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Apr 30 in New York, NY
Casting possible future replacements in the Broadway production of "Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night-time" a new play by Simon Stephens based on the novel by Mark Haddon. The Play is set in the present in Swindon, England and London.5 hours ago
- Shoots Apr. 30 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; Coney Island, NY
Seeking young male and female models for Jamis Bicycles (www.jamisbikes.com) 2016 print and online catalog.5 hours ago
- Season runs in Portland, ME.
- Auditions: May 19, 20 in Portland, ME and May 21 in Boston, MA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Portland Stage Company. Season includes: "Dancing at Lughnasa" (by Brian Friel. Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; runs Oct. 2-25); "The Mountaintop" (by Katori Hall. Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 6-22); "The Snow Queen" (by Hans Christian Anderson. Rehearsals begin Nov. 10; runs Dec. 5-24); "The ...5 hours ago