- Rehearsals begin in June in Chicago, IL. Shows weekends, August 14-30.
- Auditions: Feb 21, Mar 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Bare: A Pop Opera," a musical. Project description: "A group of high school seniors at a Catholic boarding school face issues of sexuality and personal identity. As they struggle to come to terms with who they are, and who the world thinks they should be, they seek answers from ...49 minutes ago
- Summer rehearsals begin May 24 in Center Barnstead, New Hampshire. National tour June 14-August 8. Fall rehearsals begin October 4. Tour November 1-December 22.
- Auditions: Jan 30, 31 in Chicago, IL
Casting our summer tour of "Robin Hood" and "Hercules," as well as our fall tour of "The Secret Garden" and "A Christmas Carol." Project description: "Each interactive, educational tour is performed by two actors, with each actor playing multiple roles, from scripts that are original adaptations of literary classics."1 hours ago
- Shoot takes place one day between Feb. 4th and 6th.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Short, scripted Educational video for Oxford University Press about Ellis Island.1 hours ago
- Shoots in Summer/Fall NYC 2015
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Staten Island, NY
A tightknit group of young adults experience the extreme highs and lows of millennial culture in New York City.2 hours ago
- February - April NY LA Vegas
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Position: regional marketing assistant Duties: brand awareness, social marketing, event planning, research, About us: Planning a party or event just got a lot simpler. Vas-Legas is launching a new marketplace full of talent vendors and entertainers that offers limitless opportunities and ease of use. We help you find top talent ...2 hours ago
- Shoot dates: February 13 & 14
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Jim is stuck in the desert, waiting for help and decides to kill time with some golf swing practice. He has incredibly bad luck. A dark comedy, shot on the RED EPIC. Directed by Art Center College of Design Film student Marco Prestini. Very strong material for a seasoned actor. ...5 hours ago
- Shooting January 27-February 6 in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Chicago PD," an NBC TV series. Project description: "Follows District 21 of the Chicago Police Department, which is made up of two distinctly different groups: the uniformed cops and the Intelligence Unit."6 hours ago
- If you ever wanted to travel and work or have a future to be on TV as a brand name then this is your opportunity.Training is taking place in Hollywood, CA and Alexandria, VA.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA; Washington, DC; Atlanta, GA; New Orleans, LA; Nashville, TN
ENTERTAINERS WANTED: AN ENTRY LEVEL OPPORTUNITY FOR FUTURE TV WITH ENORMOUS GROWTH POTENTIAL: Earn $40,000-$175,000 • ARE YOU TIRED OF A DEADEND CAREER WITH NO FUTURE OPPORTUNITY? • ARE YOU TIRED OF LIVING ONLY FOR THE WEEKEND? • WANT TO LOOK FORWARD TO GOING TO WORK ON MONDAY? • YOUR ...6 hours ago
- Rehearsals: May 18-June 11, 2015, Warren M. Lee Center for Fine Arts and Prentis Park Performances: June 11-14, 2015, Prentis Park
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
The South Dakota Shakespeare Festival (SDSF) seeks non-Equity performers for its third outdoor season of free Shakespeare in Vermillion’s Prentis Park. The Festival seeks professional actors and teaching artists from the Great Plains region and nationally to form an ensemble-based Shakespeare company for a four-week contract in Vermillion, South Dakota. ...6 hours ago
- Training and performances ongoing beginning Winter 2015 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking applicants for IN Studios' Sketch Comedy conservatory program (think "Saturday Night Live" or "In Living Color"). Producer states: "Offering expert training in improvisation to sketch, sketch writing, and sketch acting, students work closely with master director Scotty Watson, as well as other professional comedy coaches from around NYC."8 hours ago