- Weekly rehearsals begin early January (Sunday evenings) in West Hollywood; further aerial training will be scheduled around dancer/trainer availability.
- Auditions: Dec 13 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking talent for ZEROgravity workshop - a new contemporary aerial dance production set to the music of DJ Armin van Buuren. Creative Director states: "This is a workshop of a soon-to-be Las Vegas cirque-style production. Those cast in the workshop may also be considered for tour positions in the future. ...Nov 19
- Ongoing in Las Vegas, NV.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV
Seeking small musical theatricals and one person shows for development and future bookings in the southeastern U.S. and Las Vegas.Nov 18
- Rehearsals begin May 20; last performance Aug. 16, 2014 in Boulder, CO.
- Auditions: Jan 18 in Boulder, CO
Seeking actors with strong classical skills for a 5-play repertory season of the Colorado Shakespeare Festival. Note: All actors will be cast in either two or three productions.Nov 18
- Runs June 5-22, 2014 in Rose Valley, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 9 in Rose Valley, PA
Casting a new one-man show, "The Border Ruffian: Mark Twain Speaks."Nov 18
- Rehearsals begin March 24; runs April 11-May 4 in Dallas, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Dallas, TX
Casting "Spunk."Nov 18
- Positions are ongoing in San Diego, Los Angeles & Orange County, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Buena Park, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA
Casting performers to portray princesses, princes, super heroes and mascot characters at children's birthday parties and other events.Nov 18
- Rehearses and shoots Spring 2014 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting the independent feature film "Excess Flesh," a "post-feminist horror comedy" from the creative team behind the musical "Patty: The Revival."Nov 18
- Rehearsals begin mid-April; runs May 22-June 1, 2014 in Boston, MA.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking a responsible and experienced stage manager for Guerilla Opera's world premiere of “Gallo” by award-winning composer Ken Ueno and Metropolitan Opera stage director Sarah Meyers.Nov 18
- The dates and locations will vary depending on the type of event during that day/night. Successful part-time managers will be considered for full-time positions for this summer.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking a part-time/evenings event manager for CoatChex. Producer states: "Calling all actors, models, students or hard working New Yorkers. Have you ever wanted to meet executives at the Mercedes Benz Fashion Week, Vogue, Maxim or ESPN? Are you looking for a part-time/evening job in the city? Want to work for ...Nov 18
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 3, 2014; runs March 14-May 5 in New Haven, CT.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting the world premiere of "These Paper Bullets," a "modish ripoff" of Shakespeare’s "Much Ado About Nothing." Synopsis: Meet the Quartos: Ben, Claude, Balth, and Pedro. Their fans worship them. Scotland Yard fears them. And their former drummer will stop at nothing to destroy them. Can these fab four from ...Nov 18
- Positions are ongoing in SoCal.
- Seeking submissions from: Long Beach, CA
Seeking long-term independent contractors to represent Verizon clients in FiOS service sales and upgrades. Sales Director states: "Operating for over 20 years, 20/20 has seen the most success in representatives with backgrounds in film and theatre, and are encouraging those with experience in these fields to apply."Nov 18
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 28, 2014; runs Feb. 27-Apr. 6, 2014 in Rose Valley, PA.
- Auditions: Dec 9 in Rose Valley, PA
Casting "The Mystery of Irma Vep."Nov 18
- Rehearsals begin July 29; runs Sept. 13-Oct. 5, 2014 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Dec 6 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Bull Durham."Nov 18