- Shoot dates TBD.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA; New York, NY
Casting "Friends of Rome," a tale of friendship and traditional conservative family values that is deeply rooted in faith of the holy trinity. Threatening this foundation is their "Ambition In Corporate America" to conquer the world around them.Mar 21
- Shoots (typically one-hour) are ongoing in Studio City, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; San Fernando Valley, CA
Seeking funny, charismatic actors & actresses for quick, upbeat YouTube videos. Producer states: "We shoot several funny, sexy, dumb web series each week. Each episode starts with a topic, then we all make jokes about that like friends at a party trying to make each other laugh. Be comfortable making ...Mar 21
- Shoots June or July 2015 (three days of shooting for the main actor; half day shoots for the rest of the cast) in Stanislaus County and Knights Ferry, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Modesto, CA; San Francisco, CA; Sacramento, CA; Fresno, CA; Bay Area, CA; Central Valley, CA
Casting a 1940s period film. Synopsis: In 1942, we witness the last few days of a teenage American farm boy saying goodbye to his girlfriend, his younger brother, and his father before heading off to war. Casting director states: "Finished film to be submitted to Sundance and other major film ...Mar 21
- There will be a six-day developmental workshop (June 22-27) with one reading in Memphis, TN. It is being presented by Theatrical Rights Worldwide in partnership with Tennessee Shakespeare Company and the University of Memphis.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in N. Hollywood, CA
Casting "Midsummer Night" composed by Brendan Milburn and Valerie Vigoda ("Striking 12," "Sleeping Beauty Wakes") is a rollicking rethinking of "A Midsummer Nights Dream" set in a rock festival. Rock stars Titania and Oberon quarrel, rock assistant Puck creates havoc and roadie Bottom gets a chance to shine. Live music, ...Mar 20
- Shoots in NY.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking models for Cast Me Marc's Marc by Marc Jacobs ad campaign.Mar 20
- Runs June 24-28 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 2, in Chicago, IL and Apr 2, in Chicago, IL
Seeking strong improv character actors and variety acts to be a part of "Electric Forest," an art installation and theatrical experience.Mar 20
- Season runs in Olathe, KS.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Olathe, KS
Seeking strong singers with acting ability for the Chestnut Fine Arts Center 2015-2016 season of musicals. Season includes "Route 66" (Runs Nov. 5-Dec. 20); "Shine on Harvest Moon" (Runs Mar. 31-May 8); "Golden Age of Musicals" (Runs May 26-July 3); "Two Zany Redheads" (Runs July 14-Aug. 28).Mar 20
- Rehearsal and production dates are TBA.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Cambridge, MA
Casting Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles and ensemble parts for various theatres' seasons. Attending organizations will be Actors' Shakespeare Project, Apollinaire Theatre Company, Brown Box Theatre Project, Christine Wyse Casting, Commonwealth Shakespeare Company, Dramatic Results, Firehouse Center for the Arts, Gloucester Stage Company, Hub Theatre Company of ...Mar 20
- Training take place Apr. 8-12 in L.A. Note: Must be available on these dates.
- Auditions: Apr 5, 6 in Los Angeles, CA and Apr 5, 6 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking energetic, diverse individuals from all fitness backgrounds who have what it takes to be a Bespoke cycling instructor. Auditions dates: April 5th starting at 3:30pm and April 6th starting at 10am. We will confirm audition time upon submission. NOTE: This is for a teaching position as a cycling instructor.Mar 20
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 28; runs May 28-June 28, five shows per week at the Castillo Theatre, 543 West 42nd St. in Manhattan, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 1 in New York, NY
Casting "The Most Dangerous Man in America (W.E.B. Du Bois)," a dramatic play about one of the most traumatic events in the period of McCarthyism. Synopsis: W.E.B. DuBois, a co-founder of the NAACP and a scholar and political activist known and recognized throughout the world was indicted in 1951, by ...Mar 20
- Rehearsals begin May 19; runs June 20-July 19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in New York, NY
Casting "Cymbeline" for Boomerang Theatre Company.Mar 20