- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016; runs Feb. 11-May 1, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in New York, NY
Casting "The Royale" by Marco Ramirez. The play takes place in various cities in the US at some point between 1905 and 1910.Aug 26
- Rehearsal date(s) TBD in NYC and Philadelphia; benefit reading is Sept. 24 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Philadelphia, PA
Casting a benefit reading of a new play about pedophilia and a papal visit. Three of four male characters must to be fluent in ASL, one ideally a Deaf actor as well. The other two are hearing actors. The fourth character is a hearing actor who need not be fluent ...Aug 26
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in New York, NY
Casting Equity actor/singers and actor/singer dancers for future principal replacements in "An American in Paris" with music and lyrics by George Gershwin and Ira Gershwin and book by Craig Lucas.Aug 26
- Runs Nov. 2-22 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 10, 11 in New York, NY
Casting "String," a musical reading.Aug 26
- Rehearses, shoots, and runs in the fall in and outside of Pittsburgh.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking ballet, modern, and jazz dancers for three projects to be shot as dance films and performed live. Projects include “Love’s Enchantment,” which depicts universal, magical love regardless of sexual preference or identity. This intentionally inclusive work features four couples: one heterosexual, two homosexual, and one transgendered, in a statement ...Aug 26
- Rehearsals this Fall in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting for a stage play.Aug 26
- Runs Oct. 16-Nov. 21 at the Glendale Centre Theatre in Glendale.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Glendale, CA
Casting "Arsenic & Old Lace."Aug 26