- Shoots early July in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ
Casting leads for "Sharky Takes a Trip," a dark satire about positive living from an award winning short filmmaker.Apr 15
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 28; runs Jan. 20-Feb. 21, 2016 in Aurora, IL.
- Auditions: May 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Hairspray," a musical.Apr 15
- Rehearsals begin July 1; runs July 30-Aug. 16 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Pimm's Mission."Apr 15
- Rehearsals begin week of Aug. 16; run begins Aug. 30, 3-5 p.m. in Dearborn, MI.
- Auditions: Apr 27 in Dearborn, MI
Casting "We Humble Ourselves - Turning a Nation Back to God," a play of vignettes using actual quotes, followed by fictional in-character speech to audience.Apr 15
- Shoots May 23-June 4 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Before I Got Famous, in which Alex, a Chinese actor, leaves China to seek fame and fortune in Hollywood. This is a 10 episode SAG New Media Web Series comedic drama about his struggles along the way.Apr 15
- Rehearses and performs in NYC and Brooklyn.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Queens, NY; Long Island, NY; NJ; CT; Staten Island, NY
Seeking a popular cover band to perform in NYC (may be weekly).Apr 15
- Rehearses and shoots early-May 2015 for three days in Fort Lauderdale, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Fort Lauderdale, FL
Casting "Dagger's Curse," a three-minute short film that tells the story of Jacob Perez and his deadly journey into the abyss. Synopsis: An unfortunate treasure hunter stumbles across a cursed object trigging the awaking of evil unseen for over 400 years.Apr 15
- "Bedroom Farce" rehearses and runs in Westport, CT. First day of rehearsals for "Broken Glass" is in Westport; all subsequent rehearsals in NYC; runs in Westport, CT.
- Auditions: May 1 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in both "Bedroom Farce" (Alan Ayckbourn, writer; John Tillinger, dir. Rehearsals begin July 31; tech Aug. 21-23; previews Aug. 25-28; runs Aug. 29-Sept. 13) and "Broken Glass" (Arthur Miller, writer; Mark Lamos, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 8; tech Oct. 2-4; previews Oct. 6-9; runs ...Apr 15
- Rehearses July 13–Aug. 5; workshop presentations run Aug. 6-9 in NYC at the Theatre at St. Jeans (formerly DiCapo Opera Theatre) in NYC.
- Auditions: May 11 in New York, NY
Casting nine strong, extraordinary, creatively diverse tenors for the NYC workshop of "World Tenors Unleashed" a national/international touring and televised theatrical concert. This theatrically staged concert will be a musical event that showcases the vocal prowess and musical versatility of nine amazing tenors, and will inspire us all to experience ...Apr 15
- Rehearsal begins early to mid-September, 2015; contract runs through the end of June 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: Miami, FL
Seeking video submissions for the nonunion national tour of "Mamma Mia!" The songs of the pop group ABBA provide the score for this romantic comedy that contrasts the dreams and desires of a young woman about to become a bride with those of her mother, a free spirit of the ...Apr 15