- Works ongoing in Meatpacking District in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking female models (5'9" and above) for weekly nightlife parties. Parties are at various upscale/trendy nightclubs and lounges such as 1Oak, Catch, and VIP Room. Model's job will be to hang out, have fun, dance, and give the party an exclusive, attractive feel.Jan 12
- Rehearsals begin early to mid-September 2015. Contract runs through the end of June 2016.
- Auditions: Jan 28, in New York, NY
Seeking nonunion dancers for the "Mamma Mia!" National Tour. The songs of the pop group ABBA provide the score for this romantic comedy that contrasts the dreams and desires of a young woman about to become a bride with those of her mother, a free spirit of the 70s who ...Jan 12
- Rehearses Jan-Feb. 2015 once/wk.; performs Feb. 13 & 14 at The Page House in Georgetown, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting "The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgetown," a mystery dinner theater show. This is a whodunnit with Country Western "stars," songs, and laughter until someone dies, and then it gets real. but with more laughter.Jan 11
- Upcoming shows run in April, July, and Oct.-Nov. in Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors to join the Neo Ensemble Theatre company. Artistic director states: "Now in our 19th year, we are 60 actors, writers, and directors producing mainstage comedies, monologue festivals, and scene nights at different Hollywood theaters. These are seen by film and television casting directors throughout the year." Mainstage productions ...Jan 11
- Rehearsals begin in mid March; performances May 15-23 at New Victoria Theater and other venues in Santa Barbara, CA. Performances in L.A. in June pending.
- Auditions: Jan 26, Feb 2, 9 in Santa Barbara, CA
Seeking dancers for the American Dance & Music Performance Group 2015 Spring Season.Jan 11
- Rehearsals TBD based on dancers' availability in San Juan Capistrano, CA; performs March 2015.
- Seeking submissions from: San Juan Capistrano, CA; Irvine, CA
Seeking dancers for "Elemental," an exciting show based around the four elements and includes a wide variety of styles including ballet, contemporary, tap, and hip hop. Additionally, the show includes a large amount of props and sets and use of the actual elements on stage.Jan 11
- Rehearses in January in NYC and north NJ; shoot dates TBD (four days) in Ridegwood, NJ; a piano studio in NYC; a high school in North Haledon, NJ; Riverside Mall; and botanical gardens in NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: North Haledon, NJ; NY; NJ
Casting “The Thirty-Nine Days," a film. Synopsis: "The Thirty-Nine Days" is the story of Celina, a potentially genius pianist who prepares for a top piano competition. However, her teacher always insults her and makes fun of her performance. Her father thinks being a professional pianist is unpromising since she won’t ...Jan 11
- Shoot dates starting Feb 1 in Hollywood, CA. http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4348236/
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking submissions for the first season of a scripted music variety TV show, in the vein of MTV's "Unplugged." http://www.imdb.com/title/tt4348236/Jan 11
- Rehearsals April 2015 (exact dates TBD); performs May 12 and 13 at the Gallery Theatre in Park Slope, Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting the staged reading of Charles Dickens "Our Mutual Friend," a new musical.Jan 11
- This appointment is expected to begin Fall 2015 in East Lansing, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: East Lansing, MI
Seeking a Program Director of Arts & Cultural Management, a tenure system (academic year appointment) position at The College of Arts & Letters (CAL) at Michigan State University. Coordinator states: "This position is part of the ongoing expansion and advancement of the new Arts & Cultural Management Program and its ...Jan 11
- Shoots early-Summer 2015 in NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Toms River, NJ; New York, NY
Casting “Hotel,” a vulgar, uproarious short film. Synopsis: Benjamin is sent by his boss at Arkema Corp. to present the annual report at the company’s national conference in Walla Walla, Washington. All hell breaks loose.Jan 10