- Runs in CA.
- Auditions: Sep 26 in Sun Valley, CA and Sep 27 in Garden Gove, CA
Casting "Abbacadabra: The Ultimate ABBA Tribute Concert."Sep 03
- Runs in Modesto and Fresno, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in Fresno, CA
Casting Fresno Grand Opera's 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Christmas on Van Ness" (Rehearsals begin late October; runs Dec. 7, 2-5 p.m.), "Broadway on Van Ness" (Rehearsals begin February; runs Mar. 15, 5:00 p.m.), "Tosca" (Rehearsals begin January; runs May 1 & 3).Sep 03
- Rehearsals, recording, and prep for tour begin in late September in North Hollywood and Encino, CA. Shows start in February.
- Seeking submissions from: Burbank, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA
Seeking strong female singer or rapper to join existing pop girl group with hip-hop influences. Casting director states: "Music deal in place for opening for A-list artist. Currently preparing to record new songs for tour, EP, and film."Sep 03
- Runs in Lawrenceville, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Lawrenceville, GA
Seeking actors for Aurora Theatre's 2014 Season. Season includes "Christmas Canteen" (Anthony P. Rodriguez, dir.; Ricardo Aponte, choreog.; Ann-Carol Pence, music dir.; Rehearsals begin Nov. 27; runs Nov. 20-Dec. 22) and "Les Miserables" (Justin Anderson, dir.; Ann-Carol Pence, music dir.; Rehearsals begin Dec. 22; runs Jan. 15-Mar. 1).Sep 02
- Tours to casinos and theaters across the world including Las Vegas, NV; Reno, NV; Myrtle Beach, SC; Europe; Asia; and Canada.
- Auditions: Sep 23, 24, in New York, NY
Casting singers and dancers for multiple different shows to tour with Dublin Worldwide Productions/Spirit Productions to casinos and theaters worldwide.Sep 03
- Shoot TBD in Washington, D.C. metro area.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking models to appear in web ads for Mixio Pride Industries' signature looks, which include shirts, shorts, trunks, etc.Sep 03
- Program runs September 2014-June 2015 (four days/wk., 3:30-5:30 p.m. at the Black Spectrum Theatre in Roy Wilkins Park, Jamaica, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Jamaica, NY; New York, NY
Seeking visual art and clown instructors for a new after-school performing arts program.Sep 03
- Rehearses Dec. 9-21 in Milwaukee, WI; rehearsal break for the holidays Dec. 22-28; rehearsals begin Dec. 30 in AZ. Previews begin Jan. 10, 2015 in AZ; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 22 in AZ. Previews begin Mar. 10 in WI; runs Mar. 13-Apr. 5 in Milwaukee, WI.
- Auditions: Oct 6, 7, 8 in New York, NY
Casting "Five Presidents." Synopsis: This is an original script by an Emmy Award-winning author of "The West Wing," "Six Feet Under," "Mad Men," and "Nurse Jackie." The play takes place at the funeral of Richard M. Nixon that historically brought together all five living presidents at the time. All five ...Sep 02
- Rehearsal begins Oct. 21 in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 17, 18 in Austin, TX
Seeking actors for the Austin Shakespeare 2014-15 Season. Season includes "Cyrano de Bergerac," "The Invention of Love," and "Taming of the Shrew."Sep 02
- Possible select dance rehearsals week of Oct. 20; main rehearsals begin Oct. 27; performs Nov. 5-8 (five performances total) at Avery Fisher Hall, Lincoln Center in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Showboat."Sep 03
- Runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 18 in New York, NY
Seeking AEA actors who are not signed to agents for the Agent Access Auditions sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity Membership.Sep 02
- Rehearses Fall 2014; shoots Winter 2014 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ; CT; PA
Casting "Ironic Planet," a new TV sketch-comedy show.Sep 03
- Shooting in mid-October in Pittsburgh, PA. Tentative shooting dates are Oct 11th, 12th, and 13th.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburgh, PA
Casting the short film, "Check Yes or No." Project description: "Set in the 1990's, the film tells a coming-of-age story about a precocious and slightly unlikable young girl who sets out to get her first kiss."Sep 03
- Rehearses Sat. & Sun. 3-7 p.m. at Loyola Village Elementary in Westchester; runs Oct. 11, 2 & 6 p.m. at Loyola Village Elementary School, and Oct. 17 at 7 p.m., Oct. 18 at 7 p.m., and Oct. 19 at 2 p.m at Crenshaw United Methodist Church in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Deleted," an educational play about cyber bullying.Aug 30
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3 in NYC; tech Nov. 15 in Northport, NY; runs Nov. 20, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 30, in New York, NY
Casting "A Christmas Story," a musical based on the classic holiday tale that centers on a mischievous, bespectacled boy, Ralphie, who dreams of getting a BB-gun for Christmas.Sep 03
- First Rehearsal - Sept 29 - Oct 15 LOAD IN - 10/16 - 10/17 Tech Rehearsal: 10/17 - 10/20 PREVIEWS: 10/21 - 10/24 Opening Night: Saturday, October 25th   Load Out / Strike - 11/17
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
An Equity Stage Mangaer. For consideration, email cover letter and resume immediately to BELYNDA HARDIN at: firstname.lastname@example.org deadline for submissions: 9/12Sep 02
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; runs Feb. 3-March 15 (with possible two-week extension) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Big Love." Synopsis: Fifty brides flee their fifty grooms and seek refuge in an Italian villa in this modern re-making of one of the world's oldest plays, "The Danaids" by Aeschylus. Mayhem ensues, complete with grooms in flight suits, women throwing themselves to the ground, occasional pop songs and ...Sep 02