- Shoots dates are TBD in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; Manhattan, NY; Queens, NY; New York, NY
Casting two episode spec, "Scars," an hour-long drama that explores many of the themes found in "Fight Club." Company states: "Spec can be used to package the series for distribution on a network."Aug 25
- Rehearses Sept. 14-Nov. 20 (Tues. & Thurs. 7-10 p.m.) and some additional evening rehearsals will be added for choreography as needed; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 25 (must be available on Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if needed) mostly in Orange County, but some performances may be in Los Angeles, San Diego, and surrounding counties, or Palm Springs area.
- Seeking submissions from: Laguna Hills, CA
Seeking Christmas carolers (altos, basses, baritones, & tenors) for the 2015 holiday season of the Lil' Dickens Carolers. Strong sight reading a plus.Aug 25
- Performances in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in San Francisco, CA
Murder Mystery Company is casting for its San Francisco troupe. Project description: "Each of our actors has the opportunity to act in up to 300 shows per year, with no show minimum required. Our shows run year round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to give our repeat ...Aug 25
- Shoots Aug. 30 in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Cruises II," a lifestyle shoot intending to capture authentic moments between friends and couples while enjoying an afternoon cruise on one of Chicago’s premiere cruise ships.Aug 25
- Rehearsals and performances in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in San Francisco, CA
San Francisco Mime Troupe is casting ensemble character actors who sing for its 2016 season. Project description: "The Tony and Obie Award-winning San Francisco Mime Troupe creates original musical satires that attempt to make sense of the headlines, and perform in public spaces, primarily outdoors, at a price everyone can ...Aug 25
- Shoots early October in ATL.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting "Pedal Power," a feature film. Synopsis: Tuesday, age 25, an irresponsibly employed bicycle courier, orchestrates an elaborate insane plan to keep her job.Aug 25
- Tours for three months in 2016.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Saturday Night Fever: A Tribute to the Bee Gees," an international sensation featuring massive dance hits such as “Night Fever,” “Jive Talkin’,” “How Deep Is Your Love,” “You Should Be Dancing” and “Nights on Broadway” along with iconic Bee Gees ballads such as “I Started a Joke,” “Massachusetts,” “Words,” ...Aug 25
- Runs midday and weekdays at Columbus Idea Foundry, 435 W. State St., Columbus, OH 43215 and 628 Somerville Ave. Somerville, MA 02143.
- Seeking submissions from: Somerville, MA; Columbus, OH
Seeking fully costumed actors to portray hungry zombies and zany mad professors during an ongoing production that has the participants as protagonists in an interactive experience where they find clues and solve puzzles to escape a room. The actors will be Professor VanGuttenberg (shows moderator) and walk participants through instructions ...Aug 25
- Runs Oct. 2, 3, 9, 10, 11, 16, 17, 18, 22, 23, 24, 25, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, and Nov. 1 in Staten Island, NY. Transportation WILL BE PROVIDED.
- Seeking submissions from: Queens, NY
Casting zombies and face characters for Zombie Carnival, an outdoor haunted attraction running the month of October. Emphasizing high stress situations, psychological horror, and interactive game elements. This show is not your typical haunted house.Aug 25
- Shoots Sept. 7-11 at a mansion in Beverly Hills and the woods up the Angeles Crest Highway outside of L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting a striking female lead for an action-movie music video to be distributed on YouTube, "Feel Your Love."Aug 25
- Rehearses Oct. 3, 10 a.m.-noon and Oct. 20, 7-10 p.m. at College Park Baptist Church; runs Oct. 22 and 23, 6-10 p.m. at College Park Baptist Church.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Houston, TX
Casting "Trafficked: The Experience," a play. Nonprofit states: "The purpose is to produce a theatrical event to educate the general public about teenaged human trafficking in Houston. Through "Trafficked: The Experience," Free the Captives is giving the public the opportunity to see and experience some of the same emotions and ...Aug 25
- "The Addams Family" rehearsals begin Oct. 8; runs Oct. 23-Nov. 14 and "A Christmas Carol" rehearsals begin Nov. 19; runs Dec. 4-22 in Manchester, NH.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15, in New York, NY
Casting "The Addams Family" and "A Christmas Carol."Aug 25
- Rehearses Dec. 5, 2015-Jan. 19, 2016; runs Jan.20-Feb. 14, 2016 at Flashpoint Mead Theater Lab, Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Sep 12 in Washington, DC
Casting "Agents of Azeroth," a play. Synopsis: Two overworked intelligence agents are assigned to monitor potential terrorist activity in online games. Drawn to two players who seem to be communicating in obscure code, the agents ingratiate themselves in the player’s guild. Little do they know that the players they’re tracking ...Aug 25
- Shoots TBD in a location TBD.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking extreme adventurers, scientists & archaeologists for a new reality series. Are you an elite expedition guide who can lead and protect expeditions that forge into the toughest and most dangerous parts of the planet? Can you fend off predators and all of nature's dangers in harsh, unforgiving terrains with ...Aug 25
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 20 in NYC; tech begins Nov. 9 in Red Bank, NJ; runs Nov. 14-Dec. 13, with possible extension to Dec. 20 in Red Bank, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum," with book by Burt Shevelove and Larry Gelbart and music & lyrics by Stephen Sondheim.Aug 25