- Rehearsal begins Oct. 6; runs Nov. 4-Dec. 28 in NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Dr. Seuss's How the Grinch Stole Christmas," a musical.Aug 16
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 24, 2015; runs Apr. 16-Aug. 17 in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Philadelphia, PA
Seeking one Equity actor for "To the Moon." There is one AEA contract to be cast among the two available roles. Synopsis: "To the Moon" is a world-premiere comedy about a Ralph Kramden who longs to be a Jackie Gleason. Under-employed Scottie has a dream of making it big. Together ...Aug 18
- Shoots one day between Aug. 25-29 in White Plains, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: White Plains, NY; New York, NY
Casting role of high school student in an education video. Actor will be having a video chat with English language students in a classroom from another country.Aug 18
- Rehearsals dates are TBD once or twice a month in Astoria, Queens.
- Seeking submissions from: Long Island, NY; Queens, NY; New York, NY
Seeking an accomplished keyboard player to complete the line up of an agency-represented wedding band.Aug 18
- Part-time positions ongoing (flexible, 15-29 hrs./wk.) in Manhattan, Queens, the Bronx, Staten Island, Brooklyn, Westchester, and Lower Hudson Valley, NY and Hoboken and Jersey City, NJ.
- Seeking submissions from: Jersey City, NJ; Hoboken, NJ; Staten Island, NY; Queens, NY; Bronx, NY; Manhattan, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Westchester, NY; Hudson Valley, NY; Albany, NY
Seeking local candidates with a great work ethic and positive attitude to teach prospects about renewable energy, Green Mountain's mission and products, and how they can help "Change the way power is made." Company states: "Green Mountain Energy Company is an EOE AA M/F/vet/disability and drug-free workplace."Aug 18
- For "Sunset Baby," rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-21. For "A Body of Water," rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Feb. 18-Mar. 8. Theater is located in Itaca, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Ithaca, NY
Casting Equity actors for various roles in "Sunset Baby" (Dominique Morriseau, writer; Margarett Perry, dir. ) and "A Body of Water" (Lee Blessing, writer; Michele Minnick, dir.).Aug 18
- Shooting begins Sept. 15 in NYC and Putnam County, NY. Further shooting will take place in March-May 2015.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "The Hard Candy Kid." Synopsis: "A cameraman who grew up on sweets and believed everything his cereal mascots told him takes a comic journey to uncover the truth about his sugarcoated childhood."Aug 15
- "Bonnie & Clyde" runs Feb. 2-Mar. 29, 2015; "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers" runs Mar. 16-May 10, 2015 in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Bonnie & Clyde" & "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers." Derby Dinner Playhouse is a year-round, non-Equity, professional dinner theater.Aug 18
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; runs Dec. 3-28 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Sep 19, in New York, NY
Casting ensemble dancers for "Singin' in the Rain," by Betty Comden & Adolph Green and songs by Nacio Herb Brown & Arthur Freed.Aug 18
- Rehearses in Florida; performances will be aboard the cruise ships to various worldwide locations including the Caribbean, Asia, India, USA, Australia, the Mediterranean, and Africa.
- Auditions: Sep 25, in New York, NY and Sep 26 in New York, NY
Casting singers, dancers, ballroom dancers, and specialty teams for Elite 6 Star Ships "Now & Forever: The Music of Andrew Lloyd Webber." Jean Ann Productions is a full service entertainment company specializing in Las Vegas Entertainment, cruises and award winning Broadway shows.Aug 18
- Rehearses Jan. 12-Feb. 5; runs Feb. 6-22, 2015 (three performances/wk., Fri. Sat. evenings & Sun. matinees) in Enfield, NH.
- Auditions: Aug 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Venus in Fur."Aug 18
- Shoot TBD in Chinatown, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking a pair of Asian grandparents to be subjects for a stock photography shoot. Real life couples are welcome.Aug 18
- Rehearses every Friday at 11 a.m. at 1057 Hempstead Turnpike, Franklin Square, NY. Casting Director states: "The easiest way is to take the LIRR to Stewart Manor. Transportation fees will be reimbursed." Gigs ongoing.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Queens, NY; Long Island, NY
Seeking lead performer for live kids' entertainment shows. Casting Director states: "Are you ready for a great chance to expand your acting reach and make great money at the same time? We can guarantee that this gig will be like no other experience you have ever had. We have a ...Aug 18
- Restaurant opens in October 2014 in Beverly Hills, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Beverly Hills, CA; Hollywood, CA
Seeking staff for Ocean Prime, an upscale restaurant chain opening a Beverly Hills branch in October 2014.Aug 18
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 23; runs Oct. 18-Nov. 16 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Casting "Shatter," a play examining the largest man-made explosion before Hiroshima, following a small family in 1917 Halifax, Canada and the aftermath of a tragedy that physically and emotionally tears their world apart. Strongly paralleling events surrounding 9/11, "Shatter" delves into what happens when a broken community searches for someone ...Aug 15
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 29; runs Nov. 1-Dec. 14 with a possible extension at New World Stages, Stage 2 in NY. Note: Performs three evenings a week; currently Thurs., Sat., and Sun. evenings, 7-8 p.m.).
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Blank! The Musical." Synopsis: The show can't go on without you. Each night, a talented ensemble takes to the stage—with no script, no rehearsal, and no idea what will happen—to perform a brand-new smash hit musical that you help to create! At "Blank! The Musical," the power to build ...Aug 18
- Rehearses August 2014; performances begin Sept. 19 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Phantom of the Opera." Prod. states: "Vox Lumiere, an over-the-top mash-up of music, dance, technology and silent film is seeking dancers to join the company for its Los Angeles, national and international touring companies. Vox Lumiere brings silent film classics to three-dimensional, high-decibel life, offering a fresh take ...Aug 18
- Rehearses evenings and weekends throughout the month of November, 2014; load-in Nov. 24; tech rehearsal Nov. 30 (the Sunday after Thanksgiving); opens Dec. 5; special performance the evening of Dec. 24 (no performance Christmas Day); closes Dec 27. All rehearsals in NYC, location TBD; performances are at the New Ohio Theatre on Christopher Street, NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 11 in New York, NY
The Dreamscape Theatre is casting five male roles (one Jamaican, four English) for its upcoming production of the play "In Fields Where They Lay" by Ricardo Pérez González, directed by Brad Raimondo with musical direction by Anna Ebbesen. Originally produced by Dreamscape in December 2009 (and hailed as “gripping drama” ...Aug 18