- Performances run March 6-April 12, 2015, at The Lakewood Theatre, located in the Lakewood Center for the Arts, Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Sep 27, 29 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Three Men on a Horse," a screwball comedy set in New York and suburban New Jersey in the early 1930's. Producers state: "The play has been revived on Broadway several times and made into films, seen on television, and adapted as a musical. The comedy focuses on ...Aug 14
- Gigs are ongoing.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking new polished staff for HMG Plus, a "fast-growing hospitality company with a lot of gig options and a wide variety of clients." Company states: "As an actor, dancer, or even a musician, you know what it takes to perform for an audience. HMG Plus is looking for good-looking, great ...Jul 08
- Rehearsals are Tuesdays 6-9 p.m. Sundays and Mondays 6-9 p.m. runs Nov. 1&2, 8&9 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Finding Joy," a musical about Joy Harrison, a preacher's daughter facing temptations and struggling to hold on to her morals in her first year of college. Her doting parents, now alone for the first time in eighteen years, find that they have drifted apart and now have to rebuild ...Aug 14
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 22; shoots Sept. 6 in Burbank, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: North Hollywood, CA
Casting "TOTT," a film about the story of two convicts who decide to become actors on release from prison. One heads for NY, the other LA. They both struggle with the reasons they are drawn to the craft with the first priority to make a quick buck.Aug 14
- Rehearses twice and shoots for one day in Sept. 2014 in Berkeley, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Berkeley, CA; San Francisco, CA; Oakland, CA; San Rafeal, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting a scene adaptation of "DLMG," a published novel. This will be for a four-minute book promo for the internet. The novel is about a group of diverse people living in a rundown L.A. apartment building who overcome suspicions about each other in order to collaborate to help a young ...Aug 14
- Shoots mid-Oct. 2014 for two days near Shelton, WA.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Seattle, WA
Casting "The Rake", a short horror movie. A group of friends attacked by a mystical creature while hanging out at a cabin in the woods. Bunch of blood, guts and other fun stuff!Aug 14
- Shoots Aug. 27 and 31 in NJ and NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Morristown NJ, NJ; North Jersey, NJ; Brooklyn, NJ; Upstate, NY
Casting "Same Same Stars," a music video featuring a simple love story of two young adolescents who are separated by long distance.Aug 13
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 1 (Monday to Thursday evenings, Saturday 10 a.m.-4 p.m.; Sunday TBA); runs Nov. 7-23 at the Box Theater in downtown Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Riverside, CA
Casting "Assassins," Stephen Sondheim's Tony-Award winning musical that toys with space and time as it gathers characters from different stages of American history that have assassinated, or attempted to assassinate, presidents of the United States. A study of history and musical styles mixed with levity, suspense and beautiful songs.Aug 13
- Shoots mid-September in Los Angeles, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA; Santa Monica, CA; Burbank, CA; San Diego, CA; San Francisco, CA
Casting "Carpe Diem," a thirty minute scripted lifestyle television series with a backdrop of exotic, real-life locations around the world in which six adventurous creatives on the brink of massive success build an breakable bond as they teeter on the verge of becoming the next generation of power players. Imagine ...Aug 13