- Rehearsals begin June 1 (rehearsals run Mon., Wed., Fri., 2:30-5:30 p.m., until July 3, one wk. before tech); runs July 10-Aug. 1 at The Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., NYC.
- Auditions: May 27, 28, 29 in New York, NY
Casting ten actors (five men and five women) "Arsène Lupin Vs. Sherlock Holmes." Artistic director states: "We are looking to develop a fast, fun, and comedic show with a focus on the opposing philosophies these two classic characters represent. This will also be a dynamic show with elements that will ...May 11
- Season rehearses and performs in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: May 27 in San Diego, CA
Casting The Old Globe Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "In Your Arms" (Christopher Gattelli, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; runs Sept. 16-Oct. 25), "Dr. Seuss’ How the Grinch Stole Christmas!" (James Vásquez, dir.; John DeLuca, choreo. Rehearsals begin Oct. 16; runs Nov. 7-Dec. 26), "The Metromaniacs" (Michael Khan, dir. Rehearsals ...May 11
- Runs on Thurs. nights at the L.A. Connection Theater in Sherman Oaks, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking members for "Beyond Standup," a stand-up show running in L.A. on Thursday nights since 1992. Producer states: "Last year, four network pilots/series cast from our group. Get trained while you perform with the well-known 'comedic character' method by directors Steve North (The Comedy Coach) and Barb North. Directors also ...May 11
- Training runs six weeks in Seattle, WA; runs full-time during the school year in local market, as well as 10-12 weeks of national tours with four to six weeks in England & Australia during summer months.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking trained & professional performers for "The NED Show." Company states: "America's most popular school assembly is now in its 25th year of operation. We employ 18 full-time solo performers who present the NED assembly in schools every day. NED Show performers deliver a powerful, life-changing message to elementary school ...May 11
- Rehearsals begin June 16; runs July 11-Aug. 8 in Sacramento, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Sacramento, CA
Casting George Brant's "Grounded."May 11
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 22 (or Sept. 29 pending grant application); runs Oct. 14-Nov. 8 in Skokie, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Skokie, IL
Casting a male or female actor to play Mama Darleena Andrews in the upcoming production of "Charm."May 11
- Rehearsals begin in August. Performances run October 9-25, at the downtown Sugar Space west of the Gateway Mall in Salt Lake City, UT.
- Auditions: May 30 in Midvale, UT
Casting their fall theatrical production, "Buried Child." Project description: "Sam Shepard’s Pulitzer Prize-winning drama that takes a macabre look at the disintegration of the American dream. Mystery and humor combine in the Midwestern home of a dysfunctional family with a very dark secret that plunges them into bizarre degeneration and ...May 11
- Shoots week of June 8 in Washington, D.C.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC
Seeking an individual who is an excellent active listener and has a charming personality; experienced with interviewing, and has great camera presence for SBTV.May 11
- Rehearsals begin June 1; runs July 16-Aug. 2 in Northport, NY.
- Auditions: May 27, 28 in Northport, NY
Casting Neil LaBute's "Reasons to be Pretty."May 11
- Rehearsals begin June 8. Performances run August 13-September 19, in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Auditions: Jun 8, 11 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting "South Pacific," the Rodgers & Hammerstein classic musical about the South Pacific.May 11
- Parties take place on weekends between the hours of 9 a.m.-8 p.m. You are on call for booking requests for usually one week or more, in the Phoenix, AZ area.
- Seeking submissions from: Phoenix, AZ
Casting characters to sing, play games, perform coronation ceremonies, and/or host parades during childrens' parties. Project description: Fancy Faces, LLC has been in business for five years, providing top quality children’s entertainment for children all over the valley. We only use the finest costumes, supplies and props, and only hire ...May 11
- Recording dates TBD in Palm Beach, FL.
- Seeking submissions from: Palm Beach, FL; Miami, FL
Seeking young male pop singers. Coordinator states: "This is an exciting opportunity for a young male singer to break into the music industry. An established Grammy nominated songwriter and producer is looking for an R&B/pop/hip-hop vocalist."May 11
- Part-time position; includes one weekend day per wk. (Fri., Sat., or Sun., 9 a.m.-4 p.m.) and occasional weekdays (9 a.m.-1 p.m.) in Accokeek, MD. During the late spring and summer months, this position will focus on first-person living history interpretation on the weekends. Starting in late summer, the position will perform in an acting/teaching role in the school tour program, "Eco-Explorers: Colonial Time Warp."
- Seeking submissions from: Accokeek, MD
Seeking a museum interpreter for the Accokeek Foundation. The interpreter's best asset should be an outgoing personality and the ability to engage audiences and learners. Office manager states: "We love actors, teachers, and class clowns who get a charge out of being able to get audience reactions and to trigger ...May 11
- Rehearsals begin on May 26; performs 17-20 (7:30-10 p.m.) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "United States of Banana," a play based upon the book by Giannina Braschi. Synopsis: “United States of Banana” is a radical work by Giannina Braschi on the post-911 American psyche around the politics of empire and independence. Hamlet and Zarathustra join Giannina on a quest to liberate the Puerto ...May 11
- A few rehearsals TBD; reading is June 25 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting a staged reading of "Who Mourns for Bob the Goon?," a play. Synopsis: Most people who lack the power to fight injustice daydream of becoming Batman or Superman. But what about the folks who fantasize about being third-tier comic book characters? "Who Mourns for Bob the Goon?," a play ...May 11