- Performances Jan. 16-Feb.15, 2015 in Ross, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Ross, CA
Casting the play "Impressionism." Production description: "An art gallery owner and her assistant have been hiding from a world that has shattered them; through gradually opening up to each other, they find that love is not always painted in the style of Realism, and they discover the art of repairing ...Oct 09
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 22-Feb. 27 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Nov 3, 4 in Dallas, TX
Casting "Skippyjon Jones," a musical.Oct 08
- Rehearses Jan. 5-21, 2015; runs Jan. 22-24 (8 p.m.), Jan. 24 (2 p.m.) and Jan. 25 (2:30 p.m.) in Irving, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Irving, TX
Casting children for the roles of Nellie, Jessie, Minnie, and Jake in the Lyric Stage's production of the 1966 version of "Annie Get Your Gun," with concert staging and libretto and music performed off book. The 1966 Version does not include the characters of Tommy Keeler or Winnie Tate.Oct 07
- Season rehearses and performs in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Oct 31, Nov 3 in Seattle, WA
Casting Fifth Avenue Theatre's 2014-15 season. Season includes "A Christmas Story" (Brandon Ivie, dir.; Mara Newberry, choreo.; Kat Sherell, music dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Dec. 4-31), "Carousel" (Bill Berry, dir.; Donald Byrd, choreo.; Ian Eisendrath, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Feb. 12-Mar. 1), "Something Rotten" (Casey ...Oct 08
- Performances are ongoing at various locations in SoCal with possible travel to other states.
- Seeking submissions from: Hollywood, CA
Wayne Foster Entertainment is seeking contemporary male rappers for its bands and orchestras to perform at live corporate events and parties.Oct 08
- Auditions begin October 18 in Dexter, MI. Show runs November 20-December 21.
- Seeking submissions from: Dexter, MI; Chicago, IL
Casting "Christmas Caroled," a world premiere holiday musical. Project description: "A unique take on a traditional holiday musical, 'Christmas Caroled' borrows from a classic tale, wraps its story around an old-fashioned Christmas special and presents itself as a glittering evening of musical theatre."Oct 08
- Rehearses Jan. 1-8, 2015; workshop reading Jan. 9 evening in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting a reading of "The Beachcomber Boys," a play that tells the story of the true-life fraternity of poets, playwrights, novelists, and painters who reside in Provincetown, Massachusetts.Oct 08
- Producers state: "Our theater produces work 50 of the 52 weeks in a year in Chicago, IL. First-year Neos are required to write and perform for a majority of those weeks."
- Auditions: Nov 8, 9 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Too Much Light Makes The Baby Go Blind," a rotating selection of very short plays.Oct 08
- Reading take place in October; runs late November-December at The Alchemical Theatre in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NY
Casting a reading and future production of "The Achilles Projekt," a tragic Greek comedy based on the legend of Achilles.Oct 07
- Seeking future replacements in Broadway, touring, and Las Vegas productions.
- Auditions: Nov 1 in Branson, MO
Casting "Jersey Boys," a musical. Synopsis: From the mean streets of Jersey to "American Bandstand," this is the story of how a group of blue-collar boys from the wrong side of the tracks became the biggest doo-wop sensation of all time: The Four Seasons. Using their legendary music, two-time Tony ...Oct 08