- Rehearsals begin July 7; runs July 24-Aug. 31 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Mar 18 in New York, NY
Casting actors/singers for "Smokey Joe's Café." Seeking a cast of 9 versatile performers who can sing '50s and '60s rock music and can move extremely well.Feb 11
- Rehearsal and production in various cities from April through October 2014. Commitment could range from one day to several weeks.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Oceans of Motion," a collage of videos, documentaries and commercials, some of which will be tied to live performance and demonstrations. The project will be produced in several North American and European cities, and distributed and presented worldwide. Applicants must have some experience or training in dance, acrobatics, cheer, ...Feb 11
- Rehearsals begin July 1. Previews begin July 24; runs Aug. 17-Sept. 6 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Poor Behavior." Synopsis: The play examines the humorous side of infidelity as two couples spend a not so-idyllic weekend in the country that turns into a high stakes game of marital mixed doubles, asking “Is it adultery if they already think you’ve done it?”Feb 11
- Rehearsals begin June 1; previews begin June 24; runs June 26-Aug. 16 in Aspen, CO.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in Denver, CO
Casting "The Full Monty" for Theatre Aspen's 2014 season. Synopsis: A group of unemployed steelworkers in Buffalo, New York come together to raise money by taking off their clothes in a one-night performance, emulating the touring Chippendales-style companies that have bewitched the town's working women. Down on their luck and ...Feb 11
- Shoots March 27-30 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Mona." Synopsis: Mona works for cash at odd jobs and needs a place to live. She rents a room in a cramped Brooklyn apartment and begins to confuse her new lesbian roommate’s friendliness for flirtation. When her roommate brings home a date, things get complicated.Feb 11
- Production runs May 30-August 17 in Ashland, NE.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in Ashland, NE
Eugene T. Mahoney State Park is casting for their summer melodramas, including "Jenny’s Jalopy Jeopardy," "Three Tickets to Timber Wolf," and "The Phantom of Darkgrove."Feb 11
- Shoots TBD in L.A. and Africa.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Mamiwata." Synopsis: They're excited, prepped, and ready. Four students and their professor working under a grant travel to Gabon, Africa. Their purpose is to study the effects of the iboga plant and its potential to cure drug addiction. Upon arriving, they move from the urban capital of Libreville to ...Feb 10