- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016; runs Jan. 22-Feb. 14 in Addison, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Addison, TX
Casting "Lord of the Flies" based on the literary classic.Aug 10
- Shows run Thurs. nights at the L.A. Connection Theater in Sherman Oaks, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking members for "Beyond Standup," a stand-up show running in L.A. on Thursday nights since 1992. Producer states: "Last year, four network pilots/series were cast from our group. Get trained while you perform with the well-known 'comedic character' method by directors Steve North (The Comedy Coach) and Barb North. Directors ...Aug 10
- Recording dates TBD in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting English-Spanish explainer videos for established company currently looking for bilingual talent fluent in English and Spanish with playful, flexible personalities. Latino accents in English a plus.Aug 10
- First episode (pilot), shoots during the second half of October; remaining seven episodes are tentatively scheduled to shoot in late spring of 2016 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking the best and funniest sketch comedy groups to compete in "The Biggest Laugh," an eight episode prime-time reality series for a major broadcast network. During each show, groups will be featured doing short comedy sketches that could range from any of these touchstones of sketch comedy: Original Characters, Celebrity ...Aug 10
- Rehearses and shoots January-March 2016 in L.A.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Checking Out The Allens," a nationally syndicated television series. Synopsis: A loving father and his wife raise their children in a local community.Aug 10
- Shooting two reels Aug. 13-16, one reel Aug. 20-23, and one reel Aug. 27-30 in the New Orleans, LA area.
- Seeking submissions from: New Orleans, LA
Casting four segment reels.Aug 10
- Dates vary depending on work booked in the New York City and Los Angeles areas.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
**SEEKING HISPANIC BOYS & GIRLS / 11-17 YEARS OLD FOR SAG COMMERCIALS** **ALWAYS NEED BOYS AGES 6-15 YEARS OLD** **ALWAYS NEED HISPANIC BOYS & GIRLS / 6-16 YEARS OLD** We are seeking union and non union boys and girls (newborns to 17 years) to work with extras management company Elite ...Aug 10
- For the Miami program, performers must be consistently available daytimes on Mon., Wed., and/or Thurs. to be considered for this position. Position is based in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Miami, FL and Sep 10 in Miami, FL
Seeking solo variety performers for Clown Care, a program of the Big Apple Circus at Miami Children's Hospital in Miami, FL. Associate creative director states: "Clown Care®, an outreach program of The Big Apple Circus, seeks professional, experienced, solo variety artists specializing in skills such as music, physical comedy, improvisation, ...Aug 10
- Rehearses in Germany; tour runs from late January 2016 until June 2016 for 100 dates.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, in New York City, NY
Casting "Hair," the American tribal love-rock musical.Aug 10
- Shooting this year, in Rio Grande Valley, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Rio Grande Valley, TX
Casting for the independent television series "The Swindle."Aug 10
- Shoots between Aug. 16-22 in the Tri-state area.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT
Casting specific ages and ethnicities for spot that will run in Tr-State and possibly national.Aug 10
- Contracts run in Osaka, Japan.
- Auditions: Sep 9, 10, 11 in New York City, NY and Sep 14, 15 in Orlando, FL and Sep 18, 19 in Chicago, IL and Sep 22, 23 in Las Vegas, NV and Sep 26, 27 in Hollywood, CA and Sep 30, Oct 1 in Salt Lake City, UT
Seeking passionate performers to entertain and enchant guests. Incredible opportunities await talented entertainers in the exciting and colorful city of Osaka. Every role, every character, everyday, is a new opportunity to let your talent and passion to entertain shine!Aug 10
- Shoots in Los Angeles & Malibu, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angels, CA
Casting "Trafficked" inspired by real characters, three young women from America, India, and Nigeria are trafficked to the same brothel in Texas and must attempt a daring escape.Aug 10
- Performances run October 1, 2015-May 31, 2016 in Phoenix, AZ.
- Seeking submissions from: Mesa, AZ
Casting "Romeo and Juliet." Producers state: "This will be a fast paced, entertaining, and language based 75-minute version of Shakespeare's classic that will tour schools in the Phoenix Valley. Performances will be during the day at various schools throughout the Valley."Aug 09
- Shooting mid-August through September, in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA
Casting the feature film "Three Seconds," starring Luke Evans, Maggie Gyllenhaal & David Oyelowo. Project description: "An ex-convict working undercover intentionally gets himself incarcerated again in order to infiltrate the mob at a maximum security prison."Aug 09