- Rehearsals begin February 2015; runs Apr. 25-May 2, 2015 in the San Francisco Bay Area, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA and Dec 4, 6, 7 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "The Grand Duke." Production description: "A troupe of actors plots to take over the government of the Grand Duchy of Pfennig-Halbpfennig, but political and romantic complications abound, and disputes are settled by means of a Statutory Duel. This was Gilbert & Sullivan’s final collaboration."Oct 15
- Rehearsal and production dates TBD in Location: Texas (alternative locations may include Las Vegas, NV, Big Bear, CA, and Cedar City, UT.)
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV
Casting "The Glass House," a trailer for the film adaptation of the suspense novel by Neils Williams. Synopsis: With a newlywed wife and a successful architect career, things are looking up for Todd Clemons. But when eccentric millionaire Thomas Glass comes to the town of Brookside Village, Texas, Todd's world ...Oct 14
- Shoots in October & November in/around Astoria, OR; Sandy, OR; Clackamas, OR & Portland, OR.
- Seeking submissions from: Portland, OR
Casting the feature film "Green Room," starring Imogen Poots & Anton Yelchin. Project description: "After stumbling upon a murder, a young punk rock band finds themselves trapped in a secluded venue, fighting for their lives against a gang of white power skinheads intent on eliminating all witnesses."Oct 14
- Rehearses and shoots in early 2015.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Little Magdeline," an independent romantic drama about a man who reconnects with his daughter (age six) with whom he has never met. Because of this, he reevaluates the way he lives, how he loves, and his relationships.Oct 10
- Performances run November 2014-May 2015, in Minneapolis/St. Paul area schools.
- Seeking submissions from: Minneapolis, MN
Casting "Freedom Summer," an interactive theater event for the Civil Rights Arts Project based on the 1964 Mississippi Summer Project when nearly 1,000 college students went to Mississippi to help African Americans secure their voting rights. Project description: “This new play explores the tensions within the project and the challenges ...Oct 14