- Rehearses once or twice May 2015; shoots June 2015 for one weekend in Cambridge, MA and surrounding areas.
- Seeking submissions from: Boston, MA; Brookline, MA; Newton, MA; Cambridge, MA
Casting "Rendezvous in Harvard Square," a low budget short film; European style; story about a young family in crisis.May 04
- Rehearsals begin May 15 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting William Shakespeare's "Romeo + Juliet" (1996 film version), an interactive play where performances will be in various places in the venue set to the score of the soundtrack of the 1996 film along with other 90s songs. The show will take place in a theatrical club space venue.May 04
- Shoots tentatively May 30 & 31 in Brooklyn, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Playground of the Damned," a short film about children of the death who inhabit a playground in Brooklyn.May 04
- Rehearses January 2016 Principal photography Summer 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: Ft. Lauderdale, FL; Miami, FL; West Palm Beach, FL
Casting "Tears of Joi," a comedy-drama student film. Synopsis: While moonlighting as a coffee-shop worker, a performing artist finds her voice at a local talent competition.May 04
- Shooting this spring, in Austin, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX
Casting for the El Rey TV series "From Dusk Till Dawn." Project description: "Based on the hit action/horror franchise of the same name, the series will explore and expand on the characters and story from the original film, providing a wider scope and richer Aztec mythology."May 04
- Recording dates TBD in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; NJ; PA
Seeking young, fresh, and confident pop and R&B artist for full artist development/production recording contract.May 03
- Rehearsals begin July 20. Press opening is September 6. Shows run Thursday-Sunday for five weeks at The Den Theatre, in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Katrina: Mother-in-Law of 'em All," a play. Project description: "Based on the interviews of six individuals recounting their true, harrowing, and yet somehow hopeful stories about surviving one of the worst disasters in U.S. history. Both humorous and poignant, this piece reaches beyond New Orleans, beyond Hurricane Katrina, and ...May 03
- Rehearses summer 2015; shooting begins late-Sept. 2015 in South Carolina.
- Seeking submissions from: Sumter, SC; Charleston, SC; Columbia, SC; Greenville, SC; Myrtle Beach, SC; Raleigh, NC; Greensboro, NC; Charlotte, NC; Asheville, NC; Atlanta, GA
Casting "Kaleidoscope," a feature film. Synopsis: Zoe, a recent college graduate and aspiring young writer, has spent the last few years of her life just waiting for something to happen. After the loss of both her parents, most recently her father, who had managed to achieve great literary success before ...May 03
- Rehearsals begin September 29. Shows run November 1-December 6, in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Chapter Two," a play. Project description: "When spy novelist George Schneider lost his wife, he thought he would never date again. After his pushy younger brother set up him with a few duds, he knew he would never date again. Enter Jennie, a soap opera actress with a sensitive ...May 03
- Work begins May 2015; 90 gigs/year in Long Island, NY. 90 gigs per year, every year.
- Seeking submissions from: Long Island, NY
Seeking a male singer for a permanent position in a Long Island-based, established contemporary wedding band.May 03
- Shooting begins July 25 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "One Day of Freedom."May 03
- Shoots June 7-15 & July 7-13 in Columbus, OH. Seeking local Columbus and Ohio actors only.
- Seeking submissions from: Columbus, OH
Casting "A Watched Pot," a student film for the School of Visual Arts. Synopsis: "A Watched Pot" follows Knoll Heaton over three consecutive days as he questions whether people can change, all the while meeting daily with a group of so-called friends with whom he people-watches at a local coffee ...May 03