- Rehearses and shoots in early 2015.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Little Magdeline," an independent romantic drama about a man who reconnects with his daughter (age six) with whom he has never met. Because of this, he reevaluates the way he lives, how he loves, and his relationships.Oct 10
- Performances run November 2014-May 2015, in Minneapolis/St. Paul area schools.
- Seeking submissions from: Minneapolis, MN
Casting "Freedom Summer," an interactive theater event for the Civil Rights Arts Project based on the 1964 Mississippi Summer Project when nearly 1,000 college students went to Mississippi to help African Americans secure their voting rights. Project description: “This new play explores the tensions within the project and the challenges ...Oct 14
- Work starts ASAP and is Mon.-Fri. (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), with some flexibility, in Queens, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: NY
Seeking a recent graduate for a sales associate position for an international company with an office in Kew Gardens, Queens.Oct 14
- Shoots last one to four days in Maryland/Washington, D.C.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Washington, DC; Baltimore, MD
Casting 24 military internal films. Seeking Maryland, D.C., and Baltimore-based actors to play military types and Middle Eastern background. Prior military experience preferred.Oct 13
- Shooting TBD in Seattle, WA.
- Seeking submissions from: Seattle, WA
Casting online projects for iSpeakVideo. Project description: "Spokespersons needed for various online video projects for local and national companies. Projects are video taped and teleprompter is used to display scripts."Oct 13
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 31, 2015; tech begins Apr. 18; runs Apr. 24-May 16 in Aurora, CO.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Aurora, CO
Casting "She Kills Monsters" by Qui Nguyen.Oct 13
- Rehearsal dates TBD based on dancer availability in Pittsburgh, PA. "Ode to Chocolate Cake" rehearses for four-six weeks (8-14 total hrs.); two motion capture sessions (Saturdays) for three-six total hrs.; two-three month break to make animation from capture; rehearsals resume February 2015 to synch animation with performance. "BFF" rehearses for 54 total rehearsal hours (9-18 weeks depending on dancers' schedules); shoots one-two days in Pittsburgh.
- Seeking submissions from: Pittsburgh, PA
Casting "BFF" and "Ode to Chocolate Cake," two dance projects. "BFF" Synopsis: The story of a 20-year real-life relationship between the artistic director and her best friend; 15 1/2 minutes. "Ode to Chocolate Cake" Synopsis: A tale of temptation and resistance about a diabetic confronting a slice of chocolate cake; ...Oct 13