- Extensive rehearsal period TBD (begins at the end of March); shoots Apr. 23-May 10 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY
Casting the leading role for the NYU romantic dramedy "The Nearest Human Being," a story about the end of Devin and Jasmine’s relationship. Synopsis: The events are portrayed in a disordered succession of scenes, alternating comedic, intense, and absurd moments.Jan 31
- Shoots spring of 2015 in Arizona.
- Seeking submissions from: Phoenix, AZ
Casting the sequels to the films "My Name is Nobody" (2014) and "Real Blood: The Beginning."Jan 31
- Performances run throughout 2015, at Room Escape Adventures, in Seattle, WA.
- Seeking submissions from: Seattle, WA
Casting the play, "Trapped in a Room with a Zombie." Project description: "An interactive theater production and team-building exercise in which up to twelve guests (the audience and co-stars) are trapped in a room."Jan 30
- Season rehearses and performs in Latrobe, PA.
- Auditions: Mar 7, 8 in Latrobe, PA
Casting the Saint Vincent Theatre's Summer 2015 season. Season includes: "The Marvelous Wonderettes" (Greggory Brandt, dir.; Renata Marino, choreo.; Marc Tourre, music dir. Rehearsals begin May 18; runs May 29-June 14); "Tuesdays with Morrie" (Greggory Brandt, dir. Rehearsals begin June 8; runs June 19-July 5); "Into the Woods" (Greggory Brandt, ...Jan 30
- Rehearses & shoots in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting voiceover talent for "Hello New York," a New York-based web series.Jan 30
- Runs Feb. 13, 7-10 a.m. in Pioneer Square, Seattle.
- Seeking submissions from: Seattle, WA; Tacoma, WA
Casting "War Room," an army general briefing simulation. For three hours, 0700-1000, an acting team of five to six will simulate the briefing of an army general and his/her advising team over a live video feed in a live acting exercise for a graduate university class. This is a live ...Jan 30
- Rehearses in Feb/Mar. (some Thurs., Fri., Sat., & Sun). This is permanent part-time employment for ongoing performing arts programs at the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County, 900 Exposition Blvd., L..A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking a puppeteer for the Natural History Museum of Los Angeles County. The puppeteer will work with museum's Education and Exhibits department as a full-suit puppeteer for a Triceratops and saber-toothed cat as part of the Museum’s educational performing arts programming.Jan 30
- Rehearses March 7 & 14; shoots March 27-29 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Three," a drama in which one young man, at home by himself, answers the front door of the house he lives in with his wife and children. The caller is a second man he has not seen since their college days years earlier. During their spontaneous reunion, the visitor ...Jan 29
- Rehearsal begins Apr. 28; runs May 22-June 7 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in San Diego, CA
Casting singers, dancers, and character actors for the stage version of the classic 1952 MGM movie musical, "Singin' in the Rain."Jan 28