- Performs live at Disney's Hollywood Studios at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 20 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking male actors for "For the First Time in Forever: A Frozen Sing-Along Celebration." Anna, Elsa, Kristoff lead the audience through a retelling of the story of Disneys animated hit, "Frozen."
- Performances are held year-round in the Orlando, FL area.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in Orlando, FL
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company in Orlando. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes ...
- Rehearses and performs in Fort Myers, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 4 in New York, NY
Casting the Florida Repertory Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes "The Unexpected Guest" (Agatha Christie, writer. Robert Cacioppo, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 27-Nov. 18 with a possible extension to Nov. 22 in the Historic Arcade Theatre); "The Seafarer" (Conor McPherson, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 27; runs Nov. 17-Dec. ...
- For the Miami program, performers must be consistently available daytimes on Mon., Wed., and/or Thurs. to be considered for this position. Position is based in Miami, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Miami, FL
Seeking solo variety performers for Clown Care, a program of the Big Apple Circus at Miami Children's Hospital in Miami, FL. Associate creative director states: "Clown Care®, an outreach program of The Big Apple Circus, seeks professional, experienced, solo variety artists specializing in skills such as music, physical comedy, improvisation, ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13 in Naples, FL
Casting the TheatreZone's 2015-16 season. Season includes "Xanadu" (Jeff Lynne & John Farrar, music & lyrics; Douglas Carter Beane, book. Rehearsals begin Sept. 21; runs Oct. 1-11); "Sweet Smell of Success" (Marvin Hamlisch, music; Craig Carnelia, lyrics; John Guare, book. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Jan. 7-17, 2016); "The Boy ...