- Rehearses May 25-June 17; runs June 17-July 12 at the Alexis and Jim Pugh Theater at the Dr. Phillips Center for the Performing Arts in Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 7, 8 in Orlando, FL and Apr 7, 8 in Orlando, FL
Casting "The Flick", a Pulitzer Prize winning play about three underpaid employees in a rundown movie theater in central MA, who mop the floors and attend to one of the last 35 millimeter film projectors in the state. Their tiny battles and not-so-tiny heartbreaks play out in the empty aisles, ...
- Performances are held year-round in Orlando, FL, and other major cities in Florida.
- Auditions: Apr 8 in Orlando, FL
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically ...
- Conventions and special events are ongoing in the local Central Florida area.
- Auditions: Apr 10 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking male and female vocalists for Conventions and Special Events, performed live at the Walt Disney World® Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Performances are ongoing at The Magic Kingdom Park at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking male vocalists of all ethnicities for The Dapper Dans, a traditional male barbershop quartet.
- Shoots Summer 2015 for two days in Tallahassee, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 19, 26 in Tallahassee, FL and Apr 19, 26 in Tallahassee, FL
Casting "Wish Star," an FSU student drama with sci-fi undertones. Synopsis: When a magical meteorite crashes in their backyard, a collector husband wants to discover its secrets, while his miserly wife wants to sell it.
- Four-week program runs July 6-31, 2015; six-week program runs July 6-Aug. 14, 2015 and includes a final performance (each day runs 9 a.m.-3 p.m.) in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 19, in Brooklyn, NY and Apr 19, in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking serious dancers in New York, NJ, and CT for Brighton Ballet Theater and Kingsborough Community College's summer intensive that combines pre-professional dance with academic enrichment for four or six weeks in Manhattan Beach, Brooklyn, NY. Coordinator states: "The first summer intensive in Brooklyn to combine pre-professional ballet and academics, ...
- Rehearsals begin June 9; runs July 10-Aug. 9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22, 23, 24 in Montgomery, AL and Apr 21, 22, 23, 24 in Montgomery, AL and Apr 21, 22, 23, 24 in Montgomery, AL and Apr 21, 22, 23, 24 in Montgomery, AL
Casting "The Little Mermaid," a musical.
- Shows rehearse and run in Winter Park, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 28, in Winter Park, FL and Apr 28, in Winter Park, FL
Seeking Equity and non-Equity actor/singer/dancers for two shows in Winter Park Playhouse's season: "Dames at Sea" (rehearsals begin July 6; runs July 23-Aug. 22); and "The Marvelous Wondrettes" (rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 10).
- Season rehearses and runs in Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Auditions: May 3, 4 in Fort Lauderdale, FL and May 3, 4 in Fort Lauderdale, FL
PLEASE NOTE: All audition slots are now full. We are still accepting video submissions and applications for the waiting list. Casting the Outré Theatre Company's fourth season, "The Power of Woman." Season includes: "The Threepenny Opera" (Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill, writers; Robert David MacDonald and Jeremy Sams, adaptation. Rehearsals ...
- Runs July 11 at New York's Hotel Pennsylvania, 401 7th Ave. & 33rd St., 18th Fl. Grand Ballroom, New York, NY.
- Auditions: Jul 11 in New York, NY
Seeking models to compete for Plitzs Fashion Marketing's Model of the Year Show.