- Production Dates for Week 1 Camp: July 16, 23, & 30. Production dates for Week 2 Camp: July 25 & 26. Both are at Pepperdine University, 24255 Pacific Coast Highway, Malibu, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Malibu, CA
Casting student films for the filmmakers at Pepperdine Summer Film Camp. Genres range from comedy to horror to commercial to music videos.
- Shoots Aug. 8 & 9 in the greater Seattle, WA area (camping trip).
- Seeking submissions from: Bellevue, WA
Casting "In the Pines," a student film. Synopsis: Three women in their early 20s head off on a hike the day before the main character's wedding (Amy). They set off on an adventure and get lost. Lost without phones or clean water, the girls start to break down. Amy misses ...
- Rehearsals and production take place August 2-8, in San Jose, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Jose, CA
Casting for a new short feature by The 48-Hour Film Project.
- Auditions will be on Wednesday, July 29th at 6:30pm in San Antonio, TX. Filming will take place during the months of August and September, in San Antonio, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: San Antonio, TX
Casting for the independent sketch comedy web series "The Incident." Project description: "Employees must deal with an over the top, very demanding boss at work." We will also be looking for all types of actors for additional sketches to be filmed. Impressions and other comedic skills are a plus!
- Rehearsals begin October 19 in Las Vegas, NV. Show will run Nov. 6-7, at the Hard Rock Hotel in Cleveland, OH.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV
Casting a new 70-minute production for a one-weekend engagement (two shows).
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 13 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 30, 31 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions from Equity members only for "Sunset Baby" by Dominique Morisseau.
- Shoots September 2015 in Oakland, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in Oakland, CA
Casting "Breathe," a feature film. Synopsis: Faith Richards, age 32, is a sought after public speaker and life coach whose life has been filled with abuse and suffering since the age of three; her life sets the stage for a dramatic, suspenseful and inspirational story. Faith's journey takes her from ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 16; runs Nov. 8-22 at the Bindlestiff Theater in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Two Terrorists Meet," a play dramatization of the infamous meeting at the Waldorf-Astoria in 1980 between Imelda Marcos and Steve Psinakis, the Greek engineer leading the U.S. opposition to Mrs. Marcos‘ dictatorship.
- Rehearses Aug. 2015 in NYC; shoots Sept. 2015 in VA and East Hampton, NY.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in New York, NY
Casting "Blue Blood & Broke," a coming of age story set in East Hampton about loving every part of yourself; the good, the bad, and the ugly.
- Runs Nov. 6-21 (Fri.-Sun.) in Brooklyn, NY; actors must also have availability for at least one Friday daytime performance.
- Auditions: Jul 30, 31 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting Rockstone Productions' upcoming play "I Want a Man," in association with Evria Ince Atwell & Elbethel PPW Tab.
- Shoot dates TBD in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Jul 30 in Chicago, IL
Casting a series of commercials for a well-known marketing house.