- Performances to be held July 2-July30, 2016, in Saratoga, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 9 in Saratoga, CA
Casting "Footloose", the musical. Project description: "A story about a boy who grew up near Chicago who loved going to the school dances and then moving to a small, sleepy conservative town which has no dancing."
- Performances run April 1–24, 2016 in Carmel, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Carmel, CA
Casting "Disney's Alice in Wonderland Jr.", a musical. Project description: "Travel down the rabbit hole and join Alice, one of literature’s most beloved heroines, in her madcap adventures. Featuring updated songs from Disney’s thrilling animated motion picture, Disney’s Alice in Wonderland Jr. is a fast-paced take on the classic tale. ...
- Shoots March 23-30 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "The Conduits," a student film. Synopsis: Rachel Watkins teams up with Morris Chen to find out what happened to her father when he went missing. Standing in their way are Fafnir and her Cavaliers, who will stop at nothing to put an end to Rachel and the other Conduits.
- Show runs May 13, 14,15, 20, 21, 22 at the Aprea Theater in Clifton NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 8 in Clifton, NJ
- Ongoing in NY/NJ area.
- Seeking submissions from: West New York, , NJ; New York City, NY
Seeking models for representation by the Glitter Talent Agency.
- Programs are based in Glasgow, Scotland.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9, 10, 11 in Chicago, IL and Feb 8, 9, 10, 11 in Chicago, IL
Seeking participants for entry to the BA Acting, BA Musical Theater, MA Classical and Contemporary Text (Acting and Directing), and MA Musical Theater (Performance and Musical Directing) degree programs at the Royal Conservatoire of Scotland. Coordinator states: "The Royal Conservatoire of Scotland is a national and international center of excellence ...
- Rehearses once a week (three hours, Sat.-Wed., depending on talent's group placement); runs Thurs.-Sun. at the L.A. Connection Comedy Theatre in Burbank. Note: Outside showtimes may vary based on bookings.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 10, 13, 21 in Burbank, CA
Seeking improv and sketch performers for adult, teen, and kids' improv groups to be part of our brand new theatre in Burbank, as well as a teen/kid sketch improv group to create content for a new YouTube channel. Coordinator states: “We have nine weekly adult improv shows, a teen improv ...
- Shoots March 3-6 on Long Island, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Hempstead, NY
Casting "Family Inc." (working title), a short student film. Synopsis: "Family Inc." is a dark comedy about a father and his two sons that reunite to spread the ashes of their recently-deceased mother, only to run into a load of problems on the way. Their mother's will requested she would ...
- Wednesday at 630 at 7770 biscayne Blvd Miami fl
- Seeking submissions from: Miami, FL
Looking for girls who are very good pole dancers
- Rehearsals and productions to be held in Oakland, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Oakland, CA
Casting Ubuntu Theater's 2016 season, including "Threatened Home." Project description: "This is our inaugural season and we are so excited and humbled to partner with so many amazing Bay Area artists. For more info, visit: www.tinyurl.com/gokwgw9."
- Shoots first two weeks of April in Woodland Hills, Tarzana, and Los Angeles. CA.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Decades Apart," in which Robert Thompson suffers from a terrible illness; one that plagues him with unwanted desires and in his efforts to quell his deplorable urges, Robert finds himself torn between accepting and hating the monster that he is.
- Season runs May 10-July 31 in Winona, MN.
- Auditions: Feb 7, 8 in Saint Paul, MN
Casting talent for Great River Shakespeare Festival's 2016 season, to include "As You Like It," "Julius Caesar," and "Georama."
- Reheasal and production dates vary.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Orlando, FL
Casting professional character performers for Royal Caribbean Productions. All applicants should have prior performance experience.
- Rehearsals begin May 2, 2016; runs May 19-Aug. 14, with possible extension through Aug. 28, in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking a company of four Equity actors who play all of the roles in "The 39 Steps." All actors must be superb technicians who can create many different characters and utilize many different accents. Synopsis: "The 39 Steps" is the Tony Award-winning play that had a highly successful three-year run ...
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; previews begin May 4; runs May 6-29 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Casting "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels," a musical.
- Rehearses late February; shoots early March (five days) in New Haven, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in New York, NY
Casting “Over Dinner,” a dark comedy student film about a daughter and mother coming to terms with their rocky and difficult past, and dealing with their relationship now as two adults. Synopsis: It is Thanksgiving, and as per tradition, single mother Anne and young son, James, pay a visit to ...
- Rehearsals begin May 23; runs June 17-19 and June 23-25 in St. Joseph, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 7 in St. Joseph, MO
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof."