- Runs Mar. 25 & 28 at the Arthur Seelen Theatre, 250 W. 40 St., NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 4, 11, 14 in Tristate Area, NY
Seeking actors and directors to participate in an on-camera training and performance workshop celebrating the birthdays of Tennessee Williams and Anton Chekhov.
- Rehearses February-March; shoots Apr. 16-19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Choices." Company states: "After the raid of his drug operation, a drug courier must make a decision to help his detective father or turn himself in. Frank and Miguel have not spoken after the death of his mother/wife. Several years later, Frank a workaholic narcotics detective, has buried himself ...
- Rehearses March-May, Tue.-Thurs., noon-4 p.m. at Gibney Studios in NYC. Note: Must be available for all rehearsals; no exceptions.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY; New York, NY
Seeking two female and two male dancers for spring & summer performances for a contemporary dance company.
- Shoots Apr. 3-5 in New Jersey.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in Newark, NJ
Casting "Lamar," a short student film for Montclair State University. Synopsis: A nineteen year parolee, who was recently released from prison after serving a year for drug trafficking charges receives an eviction notice at his family’s home and falls back into street crime, trying to come up with the money ...
- Rehearsal, preparation, and test video will be the first two weeks of March; shoots March (exact dates TBD) in L.A.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Outcast," a short science fiction film about a woman born with feelings who lives on a planet where people are feeling-less sociopaths. She does not fit in but is cast out to Earth to live. For the first time in her life she can express herself openly, and the ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD 9three weeks); runs May 28-Jun. 7 at Fort Mason Center, San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 1, 2 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Gen. Hogan and His Benjamin," an Immersive theatrical production that places audiences in the middle of a conflict between a totalitarian government and a rebel cause. Artistic director states: "It is an opportunity to work with Miki Orihara, the Prima dancer of NYC's Martha Graham dance company, as well ...
- Shoots Mar. 4 (12-3 p.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Your Average Sunday Lunch," an undergraduate NYU student television studio project. Synopsis: "Your Average Sunday Lunch" is a dramatic unfolding of two sisters’ pent-up emotions.
- Rehearses Tues., Thurs., & Fri. (6-9:15 p.m.) in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in Las Vegas, NV
Looking for one trained female dancer and one male dancer to join Sin City Salseros, a professional dance company.
- All shows rehearse and perform in Santa Cruz, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in San Francisco, CA
Casting three Equity men and three Equity women to round out casting for Santa Cruz Shakespeare's 2015 Season. Currently casting: "Much Ado About Nothing" (Laura Gordon, dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 9; opens Jul. 3; closes Aug. 30); "The Liar" (Art Manke, dir. Rehearsals begin Jun. 18; opens Jul. 24; closes ...
- Shoots on March 6 and 7, Friday and Saturday.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in Los Angeles, CA
A graduate student film. Synopsis: A fruit seller Nick offers some free fruits to a homeless guy Klaus out of sympathy, but soon he finds a Wanted Notice of Klaus which indicates Klaus is a murderer, also there is a reward for reporting Klaus. Nick finally reports the police, and ...
- "Into the Woods" rehearsals begin Jun. 1; runs Jun. 19-27 in Potter Hall Theatre, Missouri Western State University, St. Joseph, MO. "The Fantasticks" rehearsals begin Jun. 22; runs Jul. 10-18 in Kemper Recital Hall, Missouri Western State University, St. Joseph, MO.
- Auditions: Mar 1 in Kansas City, MO and Mar 8 in St. Joseph, MO
Casting "Into the Woods" and "The Fantasticks." "Into the Woods" is a musical that follows a Baker and his wife who wish to have a child, Cinderella who wishes to attend the King's Festival, and Jack, who wishes his cow would give milk. When the Baker and his wife learn ...