- Rehearsal begins Jan. 6, 2015; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 23, 2015 in WI.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Milwaukee, WI
Casting "Once on This Island," a musical.
- Rehearses Sept. 26-29; shoots Oct. 3-6 in Los Angeles.
- Auditions: Sep 1 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Andrew's Birthday," a student film for Loyola Marymount University. Synopsis: An estranged father and son go on a fishing trip that’s about more than fishing. After his parents divorced, Andrew and his father Jeff gradually grew apart. This weekend, Jeff decides to take Andrew on a fishing trip for ...
- Runs year-round in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 8 in Baltimore, MD
Seeking professional entertainers, actors, and improvisers for immediate replacements for The Murder Mystery Company in Baltimore, MD. The company performs a multitude of murder-mystery themes ranging from 1920s Mobster to Masquerade Balls. Producer states: "TMMC has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third ...
- Rehearsals begin September 2014; performances run Nov. 7, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 at theme parks, restaurants, country clubs, and private parties in L.A. and Orange County.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Fullerton, CA
Casting the 32nd season of 'Tis the Season Handbell Carolers, a professional Christmas caroling group.
- Rehearses Sept. 8-Nov. 13 (weekdays 7:30-10 p.m.); runs Nov. 14-Dec. 14 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m. and Sundays 2 p.m.) at the Conejo Players Theatre in Thousand Oaks, CA. Note: No performance Nov. 27.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Shrek: The Musical." Synopsis: "Based on the Oscar-winning DreamWorks film that started it all, 'Shrek: The Musical' brings the hilarious story of everyone's favorite ogre to dazzling new life on the stage. In a faraway kingdom turned upside down, things get ugly when an unseemly ogre -- not a ...
- Shows run February 2-March 28, 2015, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting the dark comedy "Dividing the Estate," a play about a once-wealthy Texas family who battles over splitting up the family estate. By the author of "The Trip to Bountiful."
- Rehearsals will begin after Labor Day and will take place in NYC and Rahway, NJ; tech rehearsal Oct. 11 (10 a.m.-3 p.m.) in NYC; runs Oct. 23, 24, & 25 (9 p.m. all days) in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in Rahway, NJ
Casting "Sex, Relationships and Sometimes Love," with a twist. This production will "gender bend" all the monologues: men will perfrom the women's pieces and vice versa. Some actors may be asked to perform in drag, both queens and kings. Producer states: "First produced at Show World in Times Square in ...
- Must be available Oct. 6-Dec. 4 for rehearsal and production.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Casting NBCs "Peter Pan Live," a bold new live television production of the classic Broadway musical. From Executive Producers Craig Zedan and Neil Meron comes the heartwarming tale of Peter Pan, the mischievous little boy who ran away to Neverland. Starring Allison Williams as Peter and Christopher Walken as Captain ...
- Runs in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 2 in New York, NY
Seeking instructors for Barre3, a boutique fitness class that combines ballet barre, yoga, and pilates.
- Rehearsals begin early to mid-January 2015; runs Feb. 17-June 28, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 5 in New York, NY
Casting "The Audience," by Peter Morgan. For sixty years Elizabeth II has met each of her twelve Prime Ministers in a weekly audience at Buckingham Palace. Both parties have an unspoken agreement never to repeat what is said. The play imagines a series of pivotal meetings between the Downing Street ...