- Commitment is from May 12-August 21 or September 11, in Garden Valley, ID.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Salt Lake City, UT
Starlight Mountain Theatre is casting its 2016 season of five Broadway musicals, to be performed in repertory. Shows include "Fiddler on the Roof," "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," "The Scarlet Pimpernel," "Oklahoma," and "Sugar" ("Some Like it Hot"). Producers state: "SMT is a Summer Stock Theatre Company in its 17th ...
- Recording dates TBD in California.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Tustin, CA
Seeking singers and recording artists for "The Next Big Recording Artist."
- Rehearsals begin May 30; runs June 15-July 23 (Wed.-Sat.) in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Philadelphia, PA and Mar 2 in New York, NY
Seeking four actor/singers (two men, two women) for "Rodgers Romance," a musical revue.
- Rehearses June 26-August 3, in Oregon City, OR. Performances run August 4-28, at Clackamas Repertory Theatre in Oregon City, OR.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Clackamas, OR
Casting the musical, "The Music Man." Project description: "A musical about con man Harold Hill, who poses as a boys' band leader and sells instruments and uniforms to naive Iowa townsfolk, promising to train the new band members."
- Shooting begins mid-February in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Santa Monica, CA
Casting "The Emerged," a student film about August, a college student caught in the midst of the emergence of an evil demon on her Apache reservation home.
- Rehearsals begin May 2, 2016; probably rehearsal schedule is Mon.-Fri. (7-11 p.m.) and Sat. (1-5 p.m. & 6:30-9:30 p.m., with additional hours during tech week); runs May 26-June 26 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. and Sat. at 8 p.m., Sun. at 3 p.m.) at Stage West, 821 W. Vickery, Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 13, 15 in Fort Worth, TX
Casting "Wait Until Dark," the play. Synopsis: This classic thriller pits a lone blind woman against a group of ruthless criminals. They’re hell-bent on retrieving a doll (filled with diamonds) which she accidentally has in her apartment. But they’re up against a surprisingly resourceful opponent, one who knows that the ...
- Shoot begins April 2016 in the Gettysburg, PA area.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Gettysburg, PA
Casting "Darkness," an intense horror movie short from the producers and writers of "Paranormal Retreat 1 & 2," "Realms," and "Under The Mill." Producer states: "This horror film has a twist that cannot be disclosed, but it is crazy."
- Rehearses Feb. 21 & 28; shoots Mar. 4-6 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in New York City, NY
Casting "Miko," the story of a young college student who has the ability to hear the dead. She uses this ability for comfort in lieu of the bullying and loneliness she feels in school, but things change for her when two brothers who used to bully her ask if she ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD (two days) in L.A.; performs March 10 & 11 (three shows) at the McCallum Theatre in Palm Desert, CA and March 12 (one show) at The Cerritos Performing Arts Center in Cerritos, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in Hollywood, CA
Seeking dancers for "A Tribute to the Follies," a variety show tribute to The Follies Bergere, The Ziegfeld Follies, and The Palm Springs Follies. Choreographer states: "The show will feature Tony Sandler, Dorothy Dale Kloss, Ken Prescott, Pete Barbutti, The Raspyni Brothers, The Olate Dogs, The Lind Sisters, The Follies ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 5; run begins June in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 13 in New York, NY
Casting "In The Living Room," a one act about a couple who's been married for twenty plus years, and "What is Love?," a coming of age story that will make you laugh, cry and reflect on life's challenges.