- Performances run in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, in San Francisco, CA
Casting Bay Area Musicals' 2015-2016 season. Producers state: "Bay Area Musicals is a musical theatre company in San Francisco that strives to engage, stimulate, enliven, and transform the San Francisco community through the production of highest-caliber musical theater - ranging from familiar classics to groundbreaking and challenging new works."
- Runs Jan. 30-Feb. 21, 2015 in Pinole, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in Pinole, CA
Casting "Rent," the Pulitzer and Tony Award winning musical about Bohemians in the East Village of New York City, struggling with life, love, and AIDS, and the impacts they have on America.
- Tours run January-April 2015, including national and international locations.
- Auditions: Nov 2 in Portland, OR
BodyVox is casting its touring season. Project description: "Seeking male dancers to join our four month touring season including national and international touring engagements."
- Rehearses November 5, 2014-January 8, 2015. Production runs January 9-February 7, 2015, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "Don't Talk to the Actors." Project description: "The best laid plans go awry when the cast and crew of a Broadway-bound play resort to manipulation, diva-like behavior, and chaotic abandon to get what they want."
- Shows run January 9-February 8, 2015, in St. Charles, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 2 in St. Charles, IL
Casting "Veronica's Room," a play. Project description: "A psychological thriller by Ira Levin (author of 'Deathtrap' and 'Rosemary's Baby'). It is 1973. College Students Susan and Larry are invited to a New England Mansion by its caretakers. Susan is encouraged to impersonate Veronica, a long dead daughter of the family, ...
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 1; runs Jan. 8-25 in Quogue, Long Island, NY.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in Quogue (Long Island), NY
Casting "Time Stands Still" by Donald Margulies.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2015; runs Mar. 26-Apr. 19, 2015 in Alameda, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in Alameda, CA
Casting the play "Blood Brothers." Production description: "The modern musical fable of twin brothers separated at birth and raised separately - one by his working class mother, and the other by her childless upper class employer. Their identities are kept secret from each other due to a fabricated superstition, but ...
- Rehearses Nov. 17, 2014-Feb. 19, 2015, 6-10 p.m; runs Feb. 20-28, 2015 at the theatre in Glen Rock, NJ.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in New York, NY and Nov 5 in Glen Rock, NJ
Casting five incredibly strong singer/dancers (21+) with break/pop/hip-hop and precision showmanship for "Altar Boyz."
- Shoots late-May to early-June 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Nov 3, 4 in Culver City, CA
Casting "Stoned," a film that focuses on two college dropout stoners who try to get Emma Stone to star in a feature they're "kinda" writing. Meanwhile, all of their friends are on the cusp of graduation. Director states: "In terms of content, we'd liken it to some combination of 'Entourage,' ...