- Rehearses September 19-October 1, at Mount Baker Theatre, in Bellingham, WA. Performances run October 2-18, at The Harold and Irene Walton Theatre, in Bellingham, WA.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Seattle, WA and Jun 2 in Bellingham, WA
Casting the musical, "Forever Plaid." Project description: "A musical homage to the close-harmony guy groups that reached the height of their popularity during the 1950's."
- Runs in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Jun 1, in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking male and female dancers who sing extremely well for future replacements to comprise the ensemble and understudy the principals for "Jersey Boys," a musical.
- Rehearsal dates TBD (evenings, 6-9 p.m.) in uptown Manhattan; tech week begins July 6; runs July 13-Aug. 2 (seven performances) at a theater in Midtown Manhattan, NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in New York, NY
Casting "The Body is a Legal Drug," a new two-act comedy by Daniel F. McNeill being produced for the Midtown International Theater Festival this July with a cast of four men and four women. Synopsis: The famous writer, Nathan Mauer, married four times to women over the past 40 years, ...
- Performances run August-September in Scottsdale, AZ. Exact dates TBD.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 4 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting "Charley's Aunt," a comedy. Project description: "Victorian-era Oxford students Charley Wykeham and Jack Chesney, recruit their wealthy playboy friend to impersonate Charley’s Brazilian aunt to chaperone a double-date the pair have planned. But unbeknownst to the trio, the real Donna Lucia has come to town incognito to check up ...
- Rehearsals begin June 6; runs July 25-Aug. 22 at the Long Beach Playhouse in CA.
- Auditions: Jun 1, 2 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Shakespeare’s R&J," a play. Synopsis: Four young prep school students, tired of going through the usual drill of conjugating Latin and other tedious school routines, decide to vary their very governed lives. After school, one breaks out a copy of William Shakespeare’s "Romeo and Juiliet" and they all take ...
- Production runs June 19-21 & 26-28, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Jun 1 in Plano, TX
Casting for the musical "Sinatra."
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 1; runs Sept. 24-Oct. 25 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Jun 2, 3 in New York, NY
Casting "The Diary of Anne Frank."
- Runs in Atlanta, GA and other cities in the surrounding area that may not be accessible by public transportation.
- Auditions: Jun 2 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking amateur or professional actors to join US Jesco's Live Infomercial Team as Product Demonstrators. Company states: "If you are minimum 18 years of age and looking for a full time acting job opportunity with flexible schedule, we encourage you to try out for this audition. Successful candidates will be ...
- Season rehearses and runs in NYC.
- Auditions: Jun 2, 4, 5 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Pearl Theatre Company's upcoming season. Season includes: "Midsummer Night's Dream" (William Shakespeare, writer; co-production with Hudson Valley Shakespeare Festival; Eric Tucker, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 2, 2015; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 31); "The Chairs" (Eugene Ionesco, writer; Hal Brooks, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Jun 2 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors and actor/singers for various principal roles in Portland Center Stage's upcoming season. Season includes "Our Town" (Thornton Wilder, writer; Rose Riordan, dir. Dates: Aug. 18-Oct. 11; LORT B); "Sex With Strangers" (Laura Eason, writer; Brandon Woolley, dir. Dates: Sept. 15-Nov. 22; LORT D); "Ain't Misbehavin'" (Murray Horwitz ...
- Season runs in Boca Raton, FL.
- Auditions: Jun 2 in New York, NY
Seeking male performers for Wick Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "A Funny Thing....Forum" (Rehearses Sept. 15-Oct. 1; runs Oct. 1- Nov. 1, 2015); "Hello Dolly" (Rehearses Oct. 20-Nov. 5; runs Nov. 5-Dec. 6, 2015); "South Pacific" (Rehearses Dec. 22, 2015-Jan. 7, 2016; runs Jan. 7-Feb. 14, 2016); "Curtains" (Rehearses Feb. ...
- Season runs Oct. 5, 2015-Apr. 3, 2016 on tour in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Jun 2 in Webster Groves, MO
Casting the Repertory Theatre of St. Louis's Imaginary Theatre Company touring season. Season includes "Goldilocks," "The Elves and the Shoemaker," and "Goodbye Marianne."
- Shoots in MD.
- Auditions: Jun 2, 4 in Glen Burnie, MD
Casting "Breakthru," an independent dramatic short film. Synopsis: A psychiatrist helps a woman overcome her anxiety, but with unexpected consequences.
- Rehearsals begin this August; runs for first three weekends of November at Bay Terrace Garden Jewish Center in Bayside, NY.
- Auditions: Jun 2, 3 in Bayside, NY
Casting a non-Equity production of "A Funny Thing Happened On The Way To The Forum."