- Rehearsals begin Apr. 25, 2016; runs May 18-Jun. 19, 2016 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 9 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Significant Other," in which Jordan Berman is looking for Mr. Right and as each of his close-knit girlfriends begin coupling off, he navigates the uneasy transition from gay best friend to bridesman.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 28, 2016; runs Apr. 15-May 8, 2016 in Addison, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Addison, TX
Casting "The Big Meal."
- Production runs January 28-31 in Waco, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 7 in Waco, TX
Casting the musical "Miss Nelson is Missing."
- Rehearses evenings & weekends, beginning January 2016, in Arlington Heights, IL. Performs February 11-14 & 18-21.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Arlington Heights, IL
Casting Shakespeare's "A Midsummer Night's Dream," a play. Producers state: "The Theater Lab, a District 214 Community Education program, is proud to announce open auditions for its first production."
- Shows February 26-28 & March 3-6, 2016, in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Bleacher Bums," a play. Project description: "In the bleachers at Chicago's Wrigley Field, die hard Cub fans root for their team. As the game proceeds they bet among themselves, go out for beers, try to pick up a bathing beauty and occasionally watch the game."
- Rehearsals starts in December 2015. Production runs January 22-February 7, 2016 in Pasadena, TX.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in Pasadena, TX
Casting the production "The Cemetery Club." Project description: "Three Jewish widows meet once a month for tea before going to visit their husband's graves."
- Performances run February 26-March 20, 2016, in St. Charles, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 8 in St. Charles, IL
Casting "The Clean House," a play. Project description: "A comedy about class and the true nature of love, where a Brazilian housekeeper who aspires to be a comic, an eccentric sister who loves to clean, two doctors, one mistress, and a couple who literally died laughing are put together under ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 4, 2016 (weekday eves. & Sundays); runs March 4-13 at Irvington Town Hall Theater, 85 Main St., Irvington, NY.
- Auditions: Dec 7, 9, 15, 16 in Irvington, NY
Casting "American Idiot," a musical. Director states: "Green Day's powerhouse album is brought to life in this electric-rock musical of youthful disillusion. The two-time Tony Award-winning hit musical, Green Day's 'American Idiot,' based on the Grammy Award-winning multi-platinum album, boldly takes the American musical where it's never gone before. This ...