- Season rehearses and performs at the Strand Theatre in Dorchester, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Boston, MA
Casting "The Wiz" a retelling of L. Frank Baum's 1900 story, familiar to most through the 1939 Judy Garland film (Rehearses Jan. 19-Feb. 12, 2015, afternoon availability encouraged for Jan. 26-Feb. 6; runs Feb. 13-15 & Feb. 20-22) and Andrew Lloyd Webber's "Jesus Christ Superstar" (Rehearses Mar. 9-Apr. 23; runs ...
- Rehearsals will be held once a week, beginning Sept. 22; alternating Sundays in D.C. and Mondays in NYC (Manhattan). Schedule will be available at audition. All tech rehearsals will be held in D.C. No rehearsals over Thanksgiving weekend. All performances are in the Washington, DC area and run Dec. 11-14 & 21-22.
- Auditions: Sep 7, in New York, NY
Casting 3 New York dancers (1 male, 2 females) to supplement the Washington D.C. cast of Momentum's long running, original professional dance theater version of “The Nutcracker.” JHHN has an original script telling a story of transformation through the arts and features Duke Ellington's version of “The Nutcracker Suite” plus ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 4; runs Nov. 14-Dec. 13 at the Little Fish Theatre, 777 S. Centre Street, San Pedro, CA 90731.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in San Pedro, CA
Casting "Bus Stop," a play set in a diner 25 miles west of Kansas City in early March 1955. Synopsis: A freak snowstorm has halted the progress of the bus, and the eight characters (five on the bus) have a weather-enforced layover in the diner from approximately 1-5 a.m. Many ...
- Shoots Nov. 12-Dec. 20 in L.A.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Crumbs", an independent feature Horror film. Synopsis: An idealistic baker discovers her husband/business partner having an affair with a young employee and resolves to sabotage their own “dream” bakery. Griselda and Rupert Mayer have it all. They run a mom-n-pop bakery in a wholesome community. They’ve been blissfully married ...
- Runs September 7, 2014 in Westwood, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking singers and dancers with choreography skills to perform as Nutall Divas.
- Rehearses Sept. 11-Nov. 20 (Mon., Tue., & Thu. evenings; the number of rehearsals may vary slightly); runs Nov. 22-Dec. 25 (you must be available on Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if needed) primarily in Orange County as well as the Los Angeles, San Diego counties, and Palm Springs areas.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Laguna Hills, CA
Casting Christmas carolers for the 2014 holiday season of the Lil' Dickens Carolers.
- Runs year-round in Kansas City, MO.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Kansas City, MO
Seeking professional entertainers, actors, and improvisers for immediate replacements for The Murder Mystery Company in Kansas City, MO. The company performs a multitude of murder mystery themes ranging from 1920s Mobster to Masquerade Balls. Producer states: "TMMC has been active in the national theater community for over 10 years and ...
- Rehearsals begin the fourth week of September and are generally scheduled for two-three evenings/week, Mon.-Fri., based on actor availability; performs Nov. 7, 8, 14, 15, 16, 20, 21, and 22 (Thurs. at 7:30 p.m.; Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m.; Sun. at 2 p.m.) in Clarkston, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Clarkston, MI
Casting "Fool for Love," a dark drama with adult themes by award-winning playwright Sam Shepard. Synopsis: The scene is a stark motel room at the edge of the Mojave Desert. May, a disheveled young woman, sits dejectedly on a rumpled bed while Eddie, a rough-spoken rodeo performer, crouches in a ...
- Rehearsals begin September 9. Performances run October 10-26, in Mesa, AZ.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Mesa, AZ
Casting "Dixie Swim Club," a play about five Southern women, whose friendships began many years ago on their college swim team, who set aside a long weekend every August to recharge those relationships. Free from husbands, kids and jobs, they meet at the same beach cottage on North Carolina’s Outer ...
- Production will run October 17-November 2, in Pasadena, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Pasadena, TX
Casting for the musical "Evil Dead: The Musical." Project description: "Based on Sam Raimi’s 80s cult classic films,) Evil Dead: The Musical tells the tale of 5 college kids who travel to a cabin in the woods and accidentally unleash an evil force."