- Staged reading performs May 5-16, 2014 in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in New York, NY
Casting "Bliss" a two-week staged reading.
- Rehearses and performs in Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 23 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting the Arden Theatre Company's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "Le Bete" by David Hirson (Emmanuelle Delpech, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 19; runs Sept. 11-Oct. 12 with a possible extension through Oct. 19); a TBA Show (Rehearsals begin Sept. 23; runs Oct. 22-Dec. 14); "Flesh" by Michael Hollinger (Terrence J. Nolen, ...
- Production date on April 28, 2014 ; 8:00AM call time ; Pasadena City College TV Studio
- Auditions: Apr 23 in Pasadena, CA
Dramatic scene from Perks Of Being A Wallflower. Charlie and Sam in her bedroom talking and saying goodbye. Kissing scene. Screenplay attached - (Page 81-82). For school purposes only.
- Positions are ongoing in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 23, 24 in New York, NY
Seeking fit dancers/fitness trainers for a dance-inspired fitness class and private training.
- Rehearsals begin May; shoots June 21-22 & 28-29, July 5-6, 12-13, & 19-20 and Aug. 1-3, 9-10, & 16-17 in Chicago, IL. Note: The days will be roughly 10 hour work days.
- Auditions: Apr 23, 25, 27 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Cool Apocalypse," a feature length indie romance film. Producer states: "This a passion project we are very excited to be finally casting. The film will focus heavily on the performance of the actors."
- Rehearsals begin May 5 in the Art-NY space in Fort Greene; runs June 8-11 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Money, Love, and Shame!" Isadore Zolotarevsky's long-unseen 1910 Yiddish melodrama translated in English. Synopsis: "Shortly before she is to travel with her tubercular immigrant father to Denver for his health, innocent, motherless Sonia is 'ruined' by young lawyer Albert Liebhartz in a fit of drunken madness. Albert had hoped ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 25; runs Nov. 1, 2014-Jan. 4, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 29 in New York, NY
Casting "Tamburlaine" by Christopher Marlowe.
- Rehearses and performs in Bennington, VT.
- Auditions: Apr 24 in New York, NY
Casting the Oldcastle Theatre Company's 2014-2015 season. Season includes "Play Date, a Farce" (John Morogiello, writer. Rehearsals begin Apr. 29; runs May 16-25); "Doubt" (John Patrick Shanley, writer. Rehearsals begin May 27; runs June 13-29); "4,000 Miles" (Amy Herzog, writer. Rehearsals begin July 1; runs July 18-Aug. 3); Lerner and ...
- Rehearses and performs in Nashville, TN.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 25 in Nashville, TN
Casting Nashville Shakespeare Festival. Festival includes: "As You Like It (William Shakespeare, writer Rehearsals begin July 14; runs Aug. 14-Sept. 14) and "Twelfth Night" (William Shakespeare, writer Rehearsals begin Dec. 8, 2014; runs Jan. 6-31, 2015).
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; runs Oct. 1-26 in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 24, in New York, NY
Casting singers and dancers for "Can Can," a brand new production of Cole Porter’s classic musical. Pistache, a Parisian café owner, decides to feature the scandalous dance, the Can-Can. But will her defiance of the law end her business and her love life? Production states: "This fresh new production features ...
- Season runs Aug. 2014-Feb. 2015 in Louisville, KY.
- Auditions: Apr 24, 25 in Chicago, IL
The Actors Theatre of Louisville is casting its 2014 season. Shows include: "Dracula" (Bill McNulty, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Sept. 21-Oct. 13); "A Christmas Carol" (Drew Fracher, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 29; runs Nov. 28-Dec. 23); and "The Brothers Size" (Tarell Alvin McCraney, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 9, ...