- Rehearsals begin in May. Performances run July 18-August 2 in Buckingham, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Doylestown, PA
Casting Meredith Willson's Tony award winning Broadway classic, "The Music Man." Project Description: "A musical about con man Harold Hill, who poses as a boys' band leader and sells instruments and uniforms to naive Iowa townsfolk, promising to train the new band members."
- Shooting this May in southwest New Mexico (Luna County area).
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Albuquerque, NM
Casting an independent feature film, directed by Ryan P. Paulk.
- Makeup/costume artist meeting takes place May 3 & 4; crew meeting and read through takes place May 30; shoots June 1-3 in Bellevue, WA.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Bellevue, WA
Casting a short, "The Tag." Producer states: "We've all seen them - the tags on mattresses that command, 'Do not remove!' What happens when you pull it off? Comedy! 'The Tag' is a film that takes a light-hearted poke at modern consumer warnings."
- Rehearsals and performances run 2014-15 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Chicago, IL
The Emerald City Theatre Company is casting its 2014-15 season.
- All performances run throughout 2014-15 at the Portland Centers for the Performing Arts, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in Portland, OR
Stumptown Stages is casting its 2014-2015 season, including "110 In The Shade," "You’re A Good Man Charlie Brown," "It’s A Wonderful Life," "Ruthless!", and "Soul Harmony." This is Stumptown Stage's 10th Anniversary season.
- Performances run September 12-October 19, at The Lakewood Theatre, located in the Lakewood Center for the Arts, Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 27, 28, 29 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the Portland premiere of the new Mel Brooks musical, "Young Frankenstein." Project description: "Based on the 1974 comedy film of the same name written by Brooks and Gene Wilder, it is a parody of the horror film genre, specifically an adaptation of Mary Shelley's Frankenstein and its sequel, Son ...