- Rehearsals begin Sept. 8 (two-three weekday eves., 7-10 p.m.; and Sun., 12-6 p.m.; not all cast members will be called to every rehearsal for the first few weeks); runs Oct. 30-Nov. 8 (eight shows over two weekends) at Arc Stages, 147 Wheeler Ave., Pleasantville, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in Pleasantville, NY
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," the delectable sci-fi horror musical with an electrifying 1960s pop/rock score by Alan Menken and Howard Ashman. Synopsis: Seymour Krelborn is a meek and dejected assistant at a floral shop who happens upon a strange plant, which he affectionately names “Audrey II” after the coworker ...
- Rehearses one Sat. TBD in NYC; one date TBD in Westchester; and one tech/dress rehearsal TBD; performs Nov. 7 (7 p.m.-12 a.m.) at a party in Westchester. You must be available for all rehearsals, no exceptions.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "D.W. Griffith and the Pirates of Satan’s Toe," a new interactive theater/experience to be performed at a party in Westchester, NY. Synopsis: Iconic filmmaker D.W. Griffith has come back from the past to finish his last epic, "The Pirates of Satan’s Toe," along with a cast of stars and ...
- Tech & dress rehearsals Dec. 21 & 22 (required); musicians perform original music Dec. 18 at QED Astoria; runs Dec. 24, 26, 28, 29, and Jan. 1-3, 2016 at The Secret Theatre in Long Island City, NY.
- Auditions: Sep 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Twelfth Night," a play with original music. Description: This is Shakespeare's 'Twelfth Night' set in a present-day jazz lounge and bar from New Year's Eve until Twelfth Night; lots of drinking, partying, and pranks ensue as the characters struggle between loneliness and that ever-elusive quest to find love, or ...
- Rehearses once a week (three hours, Sat.-Wed., depending on talent's group placement); runs Thurs.-Sun. at the L.A. Connection Comedy Theatre in Sherman Oaks, CA. Note: Outside showtimes may vary based on bookings.
- Auditions: Sep 5, 6, 9, 12, 13 in Sherman Oaks, CA
Seeking improv and sketch performers for adult, teen, and kids' improv groups, as well as a teen/kid sketch improv group to create content for a new YouTube channel. Coordinator states: “We have nine weekly adult improv shows, a teen improv show, and a kids' improv show. Adult groups also perform ...
- Rehearses in Sept. in Montclair, NJ; shoots in Oct. in Montclair/Red Bank, NJ.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Two Dead Men," a student film for Montclair State University. Synopsis: The mayor of a poverty-stricken city (geographically ambiguous) must make amends with his exiled son to avert the threats of an underground gangster.
- Rehearses in Germany; tour runs from late January 2016 until June 2016 for 100 dates.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7, in New York City, NY
Casting "Hair," the American tribal love-rock musical.
- Ongoing; shows are performed every Friday and Saturday in Scottsdale, AZ. Rehearsals are weeknights.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Scottsdale, AZ
Casting the 2015-16 season of interactive murder mystery comedies, including "Get A Clue or Die," "Deadly Housewives," and "How to Murder a Millionaire." Details on all shows available at www.murderandameal.com
- Shoot dates are TBD at Clear Labs' office, 1455 Adams Ct. in Menlo Park, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Menlo Park, CA
Casting a web series for Clear Labs. Company states: "Clear Labs is a Silicon Valley Start-Up that is pioneering food analytics and setting the new standard for food and label transparency. We're creating a web series where every month we tackle a new food category, for example, hot dogs. We ...
- Rehearsals begin September 12 in Chicago, IL. Shows in October and November.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Alice in Wonderland," a children's musical based on the novel by Lewis Carroll.