- Multiple contract opportunities for up to nine months are available aboard the cruise line ships.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Salt Lake City, UT
Seeking a repertory company of principal actors, vocalists, dancers and animated character performers to perform full scale musical theatre shows aboard three ships.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 9, 2017; runs Mar. 13-Apr. 20, 2017 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Hello Dolly" with music & lyrics by Jerry Herman and book by Michael Stewart and starring Bette Midler as Dolly.
- Rehearsal date(s) TBD; shoots March 8-9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in New York, NY
Casting "Big Doll," a character-driven film about the hardships that arise for immigrants and their families looking for a better life in America. Synopsis: Fan, a Chinese immigrant in New York, works as a clown for a costume shop to make ends meet for his wife, Xidee, and his son, ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 13, in Pittsburgh, PA
Seeking trained singers, dancers, and character actors for Pittsburgh CLO's 2016 season. Note that chorus members must be able to sing and dance. Most age-appropriate parts will be filled from the chorus. Season includes: "Chicago" (rehearsals begin June 10, 2016; runs June 17-26); "Damn Yankees" (Charles Repole, dir.; Michael Lichtefeld, ...
- Shoots March 4-6 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 12 in San Diego, CA
Casting "Myth," a short student film. Synopsis: Cupid, now a rugged middle-aged man gifted with the ability to see for the first time, faces a dilemma when he begins to yearn for the one thing he freely gives, but cannot have.
- Event runs Feb. 13 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Manhattan, NY
Seeking elegant, mature, modelesque female actor/performers to work with a major, high-end, edgy fashion brand for a New York Fashion week event.
- Shoots Feb. 14 in Pasadena, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Pasadena, CA
Casting a tap dancer to play a blind woman who is being pursued by villainous men until, at the last second, she pulls off her coat and begins to tap.
- Rehearsals begin the week of Feb. 15th - 6 hrs./wk. through the show opening; performances March 9-13 at JACK in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 12, 14 in New York, NY
Casting a trio of women for a part in Grossfield's newest work, "hot dark matter," premiering at JACK. Director states: "This piece is a new site-specific work for JACK, molding the performance space to create a murky surrealist, neo-noir dreamscape. This sensory environment will operate on the audience's vision, hearing, ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD n L.A. and Santa Barbara, CA; shoots May 28 in Santa Barbara, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Monster Beautiful," an original musical.
- Shooting TBD in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting "The Blind Date." Synopsis: Candice, a successful yet lonely lawyer, has finally met her dream man on an online dating site. Joe, a down to earth tattoo artist, is new to Atlanta from Sacramento. Their chemistry flies off the computer screen and Candice jumps at the chance for a ...
- Rehearsals begin April 1. Performances run June 1-18, at Spring Mtn. Ranch outdoor theatre (20 minutes west of Las Vegas, NV).
- Auditions: Feb 12, 13 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting Disney's "Beauty and the Beast." Project description: "Based on the critically acclaimed Disney animated film, this classic fairytale favorite is about a beautiful young woman, considered odd in her provincial town, who takes the place of her imprisoned father in the castle of a Beast and has the adventure ...
- Shooting tentatively schedule for March 4-6 in Florida (exact location TBD).
- Auditions: Feb 12 in Coral Gables, FL
Casting "Before I Come Back," a short student film about a perfectionist who learns the true meaning of life by traveling back in time to save his son and restore his broken family.