- Rehearsals begin January 2015; opens early March 2015 on Broadway.
- Auditions: Oct 3, 7 in New York, NY
Casting "The Heidi Chronicles."
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2014; first performance Jan. 21, 2015; runs Jan. 25-Feb. 15 in Millburn, NJ.
- Auditions: Oct 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Vanya and Sonia and Masha and Spike."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6, 2015; previews begin Feb. 3; runs Feb. 24-March 27 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Lives of the Saints," a collection of seven one-act plays ("Babel’s in Arms," "Soap Opera," "Enigma Variations," "After Life," "It’s All Good," "Lives of the Saints," and "The Mystery at Twicknam Vicarage"). Each actor will appear in one or more one-act.
- Shoots Nov. 8 in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Bungalow," a short film about the life and times of a Hollywood sound man.
- Rehearses the week before the shoot; shoots Nov. 29 & 30 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 4, 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Disconnected." Synopsis: "Disconnected" is the story of Greg, a guy interested in everyone else's business, who is butt-dialed by his wife and overhears her sleeping with his boss. The project is an NYU short film shooting on 16mm.
- Performances run December 31, 2014-January 17, 2015 in Midvale, UT.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Midvale, UT
Casting "The Wedding Singer," a musical based on the 1998 film of the same name. Project description: "Jersey’s favorite wedding singer is the life of the party until his fiancé, Linda, leaves him at the altar. Shot through the heart, Robbie makes every wedding as disastrous as his own. When ...
- Rehearses and shoots on two days between October 20-31, in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Bethel Park, PA
Casting a Real Heaven Inc. "Untitled feature film," starring Will Smith. Project description: "This film is based on the true story of Dr. Bennet Omalu, the forensic neuropathologist who made the first discovery of chronic traumatic encephalopathy (CTE) in a professional football player and brought awareness to the public."
- Rehearsals begin February 22, 2015. Show runs through June 7, 2015, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Lady Windermere's Fan," a play. Project description: "Mrs Erlynne, the mother of Lady Windermere - her daughter does not know about her - wants to be introduced in society, so that she can marry Lord Augustus Lorton. Lord Windermere, who helped her with a cheque, invites her to his ...
- "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth" rehearsals begin November 3. Runs December 4-21. "Animal Farm" rehearsals begin January 5, 2015. Daytime school tour performances run February 2-21, and March 5-15 at the Cell Theatre. "The 39 Steps" rehearsals begin April 6. Runs May 7-24, in Albuquerque, NM.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Albuquerque, NM
Duke City Repertory Theatre is casting its 2014-2015 season, including "All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth," "Animal Farm," and "The 39 Steps." Project Descriptions: "In 'All I Want for Christmas is My Two Front Teeth,' seven-year-old Lucy Lesprit lands the biggest role of her career - ...
- Rehearsals begin November 8. Runs December 31, 2014-January 5, 2015 in Scottsdale, AZ.
- Auditions: Oct 4, 5 in Phoenix, AZ
Casting Mel Brooks' comedic musical, "The Producers." Project Description: "Winner of 12 Tony awards, 'The Producers' tells the story of scheming Bialystock and Bloom — two names that should strike terror and hysteria in anyone familiar with the show — and their plot to produce the most notorious Broadway flop ...
- Orientation Oct. 18 (12-3 p.m.); runs Oct. 24-Nov. 1 (Fri. & Sat., 7-11 p.m.; Sun.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m., with call time an hour before) in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Anaheim, CA
Casting monsters for "Motel 6 Feet Under," a haunted house. Must be good at improv and 18+.
- Shooting September-November, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Austin, TX
Casting the ABC TV series "American Crime," starring Timothy Hutton and Felicity Huffman. Project description: "The lives of the participants in a trial with significant racial motives are forever changed during the legal process."
- Rehearses Oct. 9; shoots Oct. 11 & 12 in VA.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Fairfax, VA
Casting Blue Ibis Films' upcoming horror/thriller short film, "Calling Back the Dead." Producer states: "The making of the short film will be documented for a reality TV show. The TV show is being produced by Blue Ibis Films in association with executive producer Debbie Allen."
- Currently running on Broadway and on tour.
- Auditions: Oct 4 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "The Lion King," Broadway's landmark musical. This is an open call for children.
- Performs Nov.1, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the Vasily Vein Fashion Show, a couture fashion show at RoomsThatRock4Chemo's inaugural fundraising gala. The event is a black tie affair with a dinner and live and silent auctions.
- Rehearses in November in NYC, possibly late October as well; runs Dec. 11-14 at The Producers Club in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 5, 6 in New York, NY
Casting "An Infinite Ache." Synopsis: This is a fresh and heartfelt play about love, time and the infinite directions in which two lives can travel. Hope and Charles are a pair of lonely twenty-somethings about to end a supremely uninteresting first date. But just as they say good night, the ...
- Shoots Oct. 25-26 and Nov. 1 & 2 in CT.
- Auditions: Oct 5 in New York, NY
Casting "Stardom," a modern day, dramatic short film about a woman trying to reconnect with her distant husband, who is reeling from the sudden disillusionment that his high-profile career as a film actor is over, set in and among the large estate they can no longer afford.