- Rehearsals begin Apr. 9; runs May 13-16, 9 p.m. at the Manhattan Repertory Theater in Times Square, NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Full Circle," which tells the story of 8 friends and their final summer together after graduating high school. The story picks up 10 years later at their reunion as they come back together for one night to re-embrace feelings; things never said or done are all learned in that ...
- Rehearses weekly in Brooklyn, NY; performs June/July in the NYC area.
- Auditions: Apr 3 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "Why Didn't Jesus Get Married?," a dramatic play with a comedic twist that tackles the good and bad in marriage and relationships. Synopsis: A gut wrenching, soul stirring, thought provoking story, it reveals the outcome when good counsel or the lack of asking God for insight or wisdom, and ...
- Shoots July 2015 in MD.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Baltimore, MD
Casting "Lotus Eyes." Synopsis: In search of the haven of his distant uncle’s farm, a 16-year-old runaway finds himself fighting for his life in a desolate post oil-crash American landscape until two mysterious strangers offer hope of survival.
- Performances run July 10-August 16, at Lakewood Center for the Arts in Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 6 in Lake Oswego, OR and Apr 4, 6 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the play, "Unnecessary Farce." Project description: "In a cheap motel room, an embezzling mayor is supposed to meet with his female accountant, while in the room next door, two undercover cops wait to catch the meeting on videotape. But there's some confusion as to who's in which room."
- Rehearses this April in NYC; shoots May 1-3 in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 5, 11, 12 in New York, NY and Apr 4, 5, 11, 12 in New York, NY and Apr 4, 5, 11, 12 in New York, NY and Apr 4, 5, 11, 12 in New York, NY
Casting a short for NYU, "Mortsan," in which a 70-year-old veteran fearing an asynchronous death between his mind and body, struggles to find a suitable caretaker for his turtle so that he may euthanize himself.
- Shoot is TBD in Santa Fe, NM.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Santa Fe, NM
Casting "Waterless Petunia," an SFUAD dramatic short film. Project description: "A young girl's playful evening with her older brother turns into a hostage situation at night when three raiders enter their home. Sign language and color film combine forces to create a tragic story seen through the eyes of the ...
- Runs July 27-Aug. 1 in mid-town Manhattan, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in New York, NY
Seeking musical theater performers for Making It On Broadway™, a week-long intensive in the heart of New York City where students explore the realities of what it means to be a modern Broadway professional. Company states: "Participating in classes taught only by current Broadway professionals, students have the opportunity to ...
- Production runs July 17-26, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 4, 11 in Plano, TX and Apr 4, 11 in Plano, TX
Casting for the musical "Sweeney Todd."
- Rehearsal begins July 7; runs July 30-Aug. 22 in Colorado Springs, CO.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Colorado Springs, CO
Casting "A Midsummer Night's Dream," by William Shakespeare.
- Performances in Oakland, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Oakland, CA
Casting for The Circle Theater Group company's 2015 season.
- Flexible shoot dates from late March-June; will shoot on location and in private residences for "talking head" interviews, in Houston, TX. Shoots scenes at ComicPalooza in May and a Japanese festival in April.
- Auditions: Apr 4 in Houston, TX
Casting "Melting Pot," a mockumentary (a fictional parody told documentary-style). Note that the mockumentary will be playing with stereotypes and ideas of political correctness by assigning each character a food that metaphorically represents him or her and discussing how s/he fits into the "melting pot." Synopsis: "Melting Pot" will feature ...