- Rehearsals begin mid-September. Production runs November 14-23, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 9 in Houston, TX
Casting for the production "Bhopal." Project description: "Set amid the events that conspired to create the 1984 Union Carbide disaster, Varma’s timely drama reveals the human stories within the complex political and economic webs that led to one of the worst industrial catastrophes in history."
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 22 (Fri. at 7:30 p.m., Sat & Sun. at 3 p.m., one-two weekly 10:30 a.m. performances) in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Boston, MA
Casting "Pinocchio," adapted by Steven Bogart and Wendy Lement from the novel "The Adventures of Pinocchio" by Carlo Collodi. This adaptation is set in Japan, utilizing live actors and traditional Bunraku puppetry. Theater states: "Colorful casting has been a WFT policy for 30 years."
- Performs Dec. 6 & 7 at the El Portal Theatre in North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in Los Angeles, CA
LA Unbound is seeking dancers of all styles and experience levels for its updated version of the holiday classic "The Nutcracker." The show will feature many styles of dance, including contemporary, hip-hop, tap, ballet/pointe, and Bollywood.
- Production dates and locations vary by company.
- Auditions: Sep 7, 8 in Atlanta, GA
Seeking actors, singers, and dancers to audition for multiple theaters from across the country at the SETC Fall Professional Auditions. Over 25 professional stock, regional, repertory, touring and dinner theaters, cruise lines, and more from across the nation are seeking casts for their upcoming seasons.
- Rehearses Oct. 12 (10 a.m.-1 p.m.), Nov. 28 (10 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 29 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Nov. 30 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 6 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 7 (9 a.m.-5 p.m.), Dec. 8 (4-10 p.m.), and Dec. 9 (4-10 p.m.). Tech/dress rehearsals are Dec. 10 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 11 (4-10 p.m.), Dec. 12 (3-6 p.m.), and Dec. 13 (3-6 p.m.). Runs Dec. 12-21. Rehearses and performs at the Summit Playhouse in Summit, NJ, within walking distance of the NJ Transit station.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in New York, NY and Sep 8 in Summit, NJ
Casting "The Hundred Dresses." Synopsis: Wanda Petronski lives way up in a shabby house in Boggins Heights, and she doesn't have any friends. Every day she wears a faded blue dress, which wouldn't be too much of a problem if she didn't tell her classmates that she had a hundred ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 19, 2015; runs Feb. 5-Apr. 26 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Pittsburgh, PA
Casting "Boeing Boeing." All actors must possess the ability to play both physical and verbal comedy. Synopsis: It’s the 1960s, and swinging American bachelor Bernard couldn’t be happier: a flat in Paris and three gorgeous air hostesses (stewardesses) all engaged to him without knowing about each other. Bernard manages to ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 11; previews begin Dec. 3; runs Dec. 5-28 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Sep 7 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Casting "Singin' in the Rain." Actors must have great acting, vocal, and dance/movement abilities. Ensemble actors will understudy lead roles.
- Rehearses in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 7, in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking singers and dancers for productions aboard Holland America Line’s luxury ships.