- Rehearsals begin May 29; runs June 19-July 26 in Hilton Head, SC.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in Hilton Head Island, SC
Casting "Xanadu," a musical.
- Runs at Harrah's with eight performances per week & one day off per week in Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking female actors who sing and dance, look over 40, size 10 or above, for future replacements at Harrah's Vegas engagement for "Menopause the Musical."
- "Hello Kitty's Supercute Friendship Festival" is a 10-month tour starting May 1, 2015. "Sesame Street Live!" is a 10-month tour starting in August 2015. Replacement positions for current tours are ongoing.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in Buffalo, NY
Casting future tours and replacement positions for VEE Corporation's family-friendly stage productions "Sesame Street Live!" and "Hello Kitty's Supercute Friendship Festival." Seeking dancers, singers, singer-dancers, and full body costume performers.
- Rehearsal dates TBD; shoots Apr. 11-12 & 18-19 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in New York, NY
Casting "Crosby," a film for NYU. Synopsis: “Crosby” is dramatic comedy about Albert Fitzhugh, an unsettled teen who can’t seem to find a trace of good fortune. But he finds reason to enjoy life and believe in his own pursuits after being assigned to an imaginary “guide” named Crosby, who, ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 20 (Fridays); leaves for shoot the evening of Apr. 30th and will shoot from the 1st of May to the 3rd of may.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in Chicago, IL
Casting "A Long Way In," a short student film. Synopsis: Lauren and Nathan are forced to travel trying to find a safe place to live. Lauren is forced to make decisions that could impact the travel for good or bad. Nathan comes back to camp injured from an incident involving ...
- Rehearsals begin November 3. Performances run November 28 through December 19, in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 13 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the musical "How to Succeed in Business Without Really Trying." Production description: "J. Pierrepont Finch uses a how-to handbook in order to climb the corporate ladder - from lowly window washer to high-powered executive."
- Rehearses and shoots July 24-27, 2015 (three-five days) in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 14 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Rest of My Life," a short drama about Lily, an only child who loses the only close relationship she has ever had. She experiences the tragic moment cease in time for both her and her mother; will they find the key to moving forward?
- Rehearses Jul. 6-31 in Burlington, VT; performs Aug. 1-16 throughout Vermont.
- Auditions: Mar 28, 29 in New York, NY and Mar 14, 19 in Burlington, VT
Seeking submissions for Vermont Shakespeare Company's 2015 Summer Season. Currently casting: "Romeo and Juliet."
- Rehearses Apr. 4-25; shoots May 1-31 in and around the L.A. area. Dates and locations subject to change.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting an independent feature about a young personal trainer and her journey to explore her sexuality. Coordinators state: "This film will be submitted to the Sundance Film Festival as well as other major film festivals."