- Rehearsals begin March 28, 2016, in Arlington Heights, IL. Performances run May 19-July 3, 2016.
- Auditions: Jul 26, Aug 3 in Arlington Heights, IL
Casting "Rent," a musical. Project description: "Bohemians in the East Village of New York City struggling with life, love, AIDS, and the impacts they have on America."
- Production runs September 11-13 and 18-20, in Baytown, TX.
- Auditions: Jul 26, 27 in Baytown, TX
Casting for the production, "Chasing Waves."
- Rehearses Aug. 3-Oct. 1 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.) in Camarillo, CA.
- Auditions: Jul 26, 27 in Camarillo, CA
Casting "Nine," the musical based on Italian director Federico Fellini's comic masterpiece of biographical filmmaking, “8 ½,” Maury Yeston's sultry and enchanting Tony-award-winning musical follows the life of world famous film director Guido Contini as he prepares his latest picture and tries to focus on, and balance his time and ...
- Season runs September 2015-August 2016. Actors in the touring company will reside in a provided apartment in Connecticut. Rehearsals will take place in Connecticut prior to the start of tour.
- Auditions: Jul 27 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for the National Theatre of the Deaf (NTD) 2015-16 touring season. Company states: "The tour consists of approximately 15-18 weeks with 4-5 programs performed in repertory; each is approximately 50-minutes in length. Occasional workshops are included. The company consists of deaf/hard of hearing and hearing actors performing in ...
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 7; runs Sept. 16-Oct. 18 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Jul 27 in Jacksonville, FL
Seeking versatile adult actors who sing and dance for "9 to 5."
- Each NYC-area AEA-franchised agency attends at least one AAA session (either musical or dramatic) per year. Approximately 30 AAA calls are scheduled annually.
- Auditions: Jul 27 in New York, NY
Seeking active, paid-up Equity Members who are not signed clients of any agent for Agent Access Auditions. Agent Access Auditions are sponsored by Actors' Equity Association and provided free of charge as a benefit of Equity membership. AEA thanks the National Association of Talent Representatives (NATR) for its assistance in ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 17; runs Sept. 16-Oct.18 in Burbank.
- Auditions: Jul 28 in Burbank, CA
Casting "The Best of Enemies."
- Tri-State Area - weekends (mostly saturday nights)
- Auditions: Jul 28 in New York City, NY
Seeking performers, dancers, entertainers/party motivators for various social and corporate events. For more info, visit http://Www.mtmevents.biz/.
- Shoots July 6, 9 a.m.-5 p.m. at UCLA campus in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for The Advanced Digital Film Workshop at UCLA, a two-week intensive film workshop for high school students who are passionate about filmmaking. In their second week they shoot their own films. We are looking for talented individuals who are looking for on-camera experience and are looking to be ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 3; previews begin Aug. 28; closes Oct. 17 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jul 29 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actors for two available roles--one man, one woman--in "Hamlet in Bed."
- Shoots Aug. 8 & 9 in the greater Seattle, WA area (camping trip).
- Auditions: Jul 29 in Bellevue, WA
Casting "In the Pines," a student film. Synopsis: Three women in their early 20s head off on a hike the day before the main character's wedding (Amy). They set off on an adventure and get lost. Lost without phones or clean water, the girls start to break down. Amy misses ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 13 in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: Jul 30, 31 in New York, NY
Seeking submissions from Equity members only for "Sunset Baby" by Dominique Morisseau.
- Rehearsals begin August 13, at the Signature Productions warehouse. Days and times are determined based on overall cast availability, but are generally weekday evenings after 6 p.m. and some Saturdays. Performances will run five nights/wk., October 26-November 21 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Jul 30, 31, Aug 1, in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "The Secret Garden," the musical. Project description: “A reimagining of the children’s classic, by composer Lucy Simon and playwright Marsha Norman. Orphaned in India, 11 year-old Mary Lennox returns to Yorkshire to live with her embittered, reclusive uncle Archibald and his invalid son Colin. The estate's many wonders include ...
- Shoots in Sept.-Oct. 2015 in L.A.
- Auditions: Jul 31 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Teat Time in Neverland," a short student film for USC. Synopsis: An isolated teenage girl finds herself torn between reality and delusion when a determined FBI agent tries to free her from her long-term abductor.