- Rehearses Sept. 14-Nov. 20 (Tues./Thurs. 7-10 p.m.) and some additional evening rehearsals will be added for choreography as needed; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 25 (must be available on Thanksgiving, Chanukah, Christmas Eve and Christmas Day if needed) mostly in Orange County, but some performances may be in Los Angeles, San Diego, and surrounding counties, or Palm Springs area.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Laguna Hills, CA
Seeking Christmas carolers for the 2015 holiday season of the Lil' Dickens Carolers.
- Rehearses Fall 2015; performs throughout the year in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 25, 26 in New York, NY
Seeking a classically trained Baritone/Bari-tenor comfortable with crossover/pop style for a four-man singing group.
- Performances are held year-round in the Orlando, FL area.
- Auditions: Aug 25 in Orlando, FL
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company in Orlando. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes ...
- Rehearsals Aug. 31; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 1 in Irvine, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 25, 26, 27 in Irvine, CA
Casting the musical, "Hairspray," a social commentary on the injustices of parts of American Society in the 1960s. Company states: "The musical offers an upbeat book & music to portray and deal with some very serious & strong issues/themes, many that are still unfortunately very relevant and prevalent today: racism, ...
- The first episodes will be shot in Washington, DC this fall, with rehearsals beginning in late September.
- Auditions: Aug 26, 29, 30, Sep 13 in Washington, DC
Aboveboard Productions is seeking actors for East Coast Grow, a comedy web series about DC's marijuana industry. The series follows a group of industry professionals as they attempt to navigate DC's landscape of medical cultivation and broader legalization with well-intentioned enthusiasm, which often results in more trouble than they expect.
- Rehearses Sept. 6-30 every Sun. from 2-6 p.m. and every Tues./Thurs. 6-10 p.m. and Sept. 30 in Atlanta, GA; runs Oct. 1, 2, 3, 4, and 9 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 27 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Cheezecake Boiz & The Diva," a comedic musical. Company states: "The show is witty, funny, and outrageous. The musical opens in a smoky lounge in New Orleans, with the diva looking for her fourth sucker to marry her and get her to GA. From there the show introduces us ...
- Performances run December 3-12, in Midvale, UT.
- Auditions: Aug 28 in Midvale, UT
Casting "Seussical Jr.," a musical. Project description: “Horton the Elephant, The Cat in the Hat, and all of your favorite Dr. Seuss characters spring to life onstage in ‘Seussical Jr.,’ a fantastical musical extravaganza.”
- Rehearses in winter 2015; shoots early spring 2016 in MD. (Locations and times TBD)
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Owings Mills, MD
Casting "No Frontier," a student film. Synopsis: The time has come for mankind to give up violence to survive on Earth. When a junker and her husband are threatened at gunpoint, the actions of their 10-year-old son set them on a dangerous, unprecedented course.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5 and every Tues. and Thurs. 6:30-8:30 p.m. and Sat. 10-4 p.m. in Buena Park; runs Nov. 16-19, 5-10 p.m. and Nov. 20-22 and 27-29 in Buena Park, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Buena Park, CA
Seeking director, choreographer, and music director for "Once Upon a Mattress," Rodgers & Hammerstein's musical comedy story based on "The Princess and the Pea." Production will consist of children ages 9 to 18.
- Rehearsals will be done at Panera Bread in Evanston Il with compatible dates and times for the crew and cast.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Chicago, IL
This is a two minute, black and white, silent film perfect for an actors reel. The work will be showcased at a rented screen downtown should the case want to showcase their work.
- Performances Nov. 7–Dec. 13 (excluding Thanksgiving weekend), in Fremont, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Fremont, CA
Casting "Greetings!" a holiday play by Tom Dudzick. Project description: "A miraculous comedy that has become a welcome alternative to 'A Christmas Carol' in theaters all across the country."
- Rehearsals begin May 9, 2016, in Portland, OR. Performances run June 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11, 2016, at The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Sweeney Todd." Project description: "The heart-pounding masterpiece of murderous barber-ism and culinary crime that tells the infamous tale of the unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking revenge against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife."
- Rehearsals begin August 22. Performances run August 30, in Lafayette, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Lafayette, CA
Casting "Latent Image," a play by David Wilcox.
- Performances are held year-round in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically ...
- Performances are held year-round in the New York area.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in New York, NY
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Oct. 8-Nov. 1, Thurs.-Sat. evening at 8 p.m. and Sunday matinees at 2 p.m. in Garden Grove, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31, Sep 1 in Garden Grove, CA
Casting "Little Shop of Horrors," a comedy horror rock musical about a hapless florist shop worker who raises a plant that feeds on human blood and flesh. The musical is based on the low-budget 1960 black comedy film of the same name, directed by Roger Corman.
- Season runs in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 1, 2, in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking dancers for Theatre Under The Stars' 2015-16 Season. Season includes "A Christmas Story" (Rehearsals begin Nov. 20; runs Dec. 8-20); "Mary Poppins" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 19; runs Mar. 8-20); and "Oliver" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 18; runs Apr. 5-17).
- Rehearses in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 2, 3, 8 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Ruddygore," a Gilbert & Sullivan musical production. Project description: "The witch’s curse dooms all descendants of the House of Ruddygore to commit a crime every day, or die in inconceivable agonies."