- Rehearsals begin approx. Nov. 12, 2014 in North Hollywood, CA; performs Nov. 28-30, Dec. 6 & 7, 13 & 14, 20-23, 26-29 and Jan. 1-4, 2015 in Valencia, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 11 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting a hip, six person a cappella group to perform modern arrangements of holiday songs.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 4 (Mon.-Fri., 7-11 p.m. & Sat., 1-5 p.m.); runs Nov. 14-22 in Portland, OR. Note: Parade cast members will not be called to every rehearsal. Must be available for all performances and technical/dress rehearsals.
- Auditions: Oct 11 in Portland, OR
Casting "Far Away" by Caryl Churchill. Assistant director states: "Called 'the greatest living English playwright' by Tony Kushner, Caryl Churchill is a bold and brilliant writer who, in 'Far Away,' turns her attention to our world's increasingly accepted seemingly perpetual conflicts. A study of violence and love, 'Far Away' is ...
- Rehearses at The Firehouse, 1948 Oak Park Blvd, Pleasant Hill, CA 94523; runs at the Gold Coast Comedy Theater.
- Auditions: Oct 11 in Pleasant Hill, CA
Seeking improvisers for the Gold Coast Comedy Theater.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 15, 2014; runs Feb. 6-Mar. 1, 2015 in Novato, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 11, 12 in Novato, CA
Casting the play "The Bat." Production description: "A murder mystery thriller set in 1944; a master criminal has stolen over one million dollars and left at least six men dead; the police are helpless; and the only person who can stop him is an adventurous sixty year-old matron."
- Rehearsals begin mid-January 2015; runs Mar. 6-21, 2015 in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 12, 13 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Oh Dad, Poor Dad..." a play set in a fancy Caribbean resort where Jonathan is trapped between the mother he's depended on and his dreams of freedom.
- Season rehearses and runs in Clarksville, TN.
- Auditions: Oct 13, 14 in New York, NY
Casting the remainder of the Roxy Regional Theatre's 32nd season. Season includes: "Honky Tonk Angels" by Ted Swindley, "Measure for Measure" by William Shakespeare, "Tuesdays With Morrie," "Mary Poppins," "The 39 Steps," and "The Music Man." The Roxy is also seeking non-union Stage Managers and Technical Directors.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 27, 2014; previews begin Jan. 21, 2015; runs Jan. 24-Feb. 8 in Chapel Hill, NC.
- Auditions: Oct 13 in New York, NY
Casting "Trouble in Mind."
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Jan. 16-Feb. 8 (Wed. & Thurs. at 7:30 p.m., Fri. & Sat. at 8 p.m., Sat. & Sun. at 2 p.m.) in La Mirada, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 14, in La Mirada, CA
Casting "Billy Elliot."
- Tours Jan. 3-May 31, 2015 travelling throughout the U.S. with additional future tours.
- Auditions: Oct 15, 16, in New York City, NY
Casting "In the Mood," a 1940s musical revue. Seeking singers and dancers for featured roles with a live 13-piece big band orchestra, performing great American music of the late 1930s and 1940s.
- Tentatively rehearses Nov. 6-8, and Dec. 4-6, 2014; shoots Jan. 2-23, 2015 in L.A. Note: The roles of Bounty Hunter and Eliot Langhorne will not be needed for all production dates.
- Auditions: Oct 17, 18, 19 in Hollywood, CA
Casting "Aventura," an independent feature film. Synopsis: In Spanish, "aventura" means “adventure, an enterprise in which something must be left to hazard.” It is a race against time for an inspired filmmaker and his posse in this wacky, narrator-driven comedy that points out that, no matter your endeavor, the people ...