- Rehearses Sept. 6-30 every Sun. from 2-6 p.m. and every Tues./Thurs. 6-10 p.m. and Sept. 30 in Atlanta, GA; runs Oct. 1, 2, 3, 4, and 9 in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Aug 27 in Atlanta, GA
Casting "Cheezecake Boiz & The Diva," a comedic musical. Company states: "The show is witty, funny, and outrageous. The musical opens in a smoky lounge in New Orleans, with the diva looking for her fourth sucker to marry her and get her to GA. From there the show introduces us ...
- Performances run December 3-12, in Midvale, UT.
- Auditions: Aug 28 in Midvale, UT
Casting "Seussical Jr.," a musical. Project description: “Horton the Elephant, The Cat in the Hat, and all of your favorite Dr. Seuss characters spring to life onstage in ‘Seussical Jr.,’ a fantastical musical extravaganza.”
- Rehearses in winter 2015; shoots early spring 2016 in MD. (Locations and times TBD)
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Owings Mills, MD
Casting "No Frontier," a student film. Synopsis: The time has come for mankind to give up violence to survive on Earth. When a junker and her husband are threatened at gunpoint, the actions of their 10-year-old son set them on a dangerous, unprecedented course.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 5 and every Tues. and Thurs. 6:30-8:30 p.m. and Sat. 10-4 p.m. in Buena Park; runs Nov. 16-19, 5-10 p.m. and Nov. 20-22 and 27-29 in Buena Park, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Buena Park, CA
Seeking director, choreographer, and music director for "Once Upon a Mattress," Rodgers & Hammerstein's musical comedy story based on "The Princess and the Pea." Production will consist of children ages 9 to 18.
- Rehearsals TBD based on actor's availability at Panera Bread in Evanston, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Robber and the Knife," a two-minute black and white, silent film. The work will be showcased at a rented screen downtown should the case want to showcase their work.
- Performances Nov. 7–Dec. 13 (excluding Thanksgiving weekend), in Fremont, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 29 in Fremont, CA
Casting "Greetings!" a holiday play by Tom Dudzick. Project description: "A miraculous comedy that has become a welcome alternative to 'A Christmas Carol' in theaters all across the country."
- Rehearses Sept. 7-Nov. 12 (weekdays, 7:30-10 p.m.; some weekend daytime rehearsals TBD); runs Nov. 13-Dec. 13 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m.; Sun, 2 p.m.; no performance Nov. 26, Thanksgiving Day) at Conejo Players Theatre, 351 S. Moorpark Rd., Thousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 30, 31, Sep 1 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Follies," a true theatrical event, considered by many to be the greatest musical ever created. Surreal, sophisticated, compelling, heart-wrenching, and epic in scope, "Follies" was penned by musical theatre legend Stephen Sondheim and author James Goldman, and uses musical theater as a metaphor for the collapse of American innocence ...
- Rehearsals begin May 9, 2016, in Portland, OR. Performances run June 3, 5, 7, 9, and 11, 2016, at The Hampton Opera Center, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Portland, OR
Casting the musical, "Sweeney Todd." Project description: "The heart-pounding masterpiece of murderous barber-ism and culinary crime that tells the infamous tale of the unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking revenge against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife."
- Rehearsals begin August 22. Performances run August 30, in Lafayette, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Lafayette, CA
Casting "Latent Image," a play by David Wilcox.
- Performances are held year-round in the L.A. area.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in North Hollywood, CA
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically ...
- Performances are held year-round in the New York area.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in New York, NY
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically ...