- Pre-production in the spring; shoots late spring-early summer in Connecticut.
- Auditions: May 9, 10 in darien, CT
Casting "The Mental Hospital," a horror-drama series.
- Rehearsals are scheduled throughout the year and are based on performance and touring schedule. Seeking talent from the NYC/NJ area.
- Auditions: May 9 in Morganville, NJ
Seeking talented dancers for "Mystic India: The World Tour" and AATMA Performing Arts' 2015-2016 international and U.S. tours, company performances, and teaching opportunities. Part-time and full-time opportunities available. Director states: "Our dancers have earned the opportunity to perform in China, South Africa, Bahrain, Canada, and throughout the U.S. We perform ...
- Performances run July 24-August 15, at the Covey Center in Provo, UT.
- Auditions: May 9, in Alpine, UT
Casting the Broadway musical "Mary Poppins." Project description: "Things are not going well for the Banks family - the children, Jane and Michael, are out of control and are in need of a new nanny. Jane and Michael have their own ideas about what sort of caretaker they should have, ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Oct. 23-25 in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: May 9 in St. Louis, MO
Casting "Mary Poppins."
- Rehearsals begin September 8. Performs October 22-November 29, with a possible one-week extension. Weekday and weekend matinee performances are required.
- Auditions: May 10 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Mr. Popper's Penguins," a musical for children. Project description: "Set in the small town of Stillwater in the 1930's, the Popper family unexpectedly comes into possession of a penguin, Captain Cook. The Poppers then receive a female penguin from the zoo, who mates with Captain Cook to have 10 ...
- Rehearsal and production dates & locations are TBA.
- Auditions: May 10, 17, 24, 31, Jun 7, 14, 21, 28 in Castaic, CA
Seeking a male/female hard rock drummer. Company states: "We need to promote a new movie by David Rountree, entitled 'Cut,' which we wrote and performed the song 'Killers/Slashers.' We will be doing TV appearances, studio recordings, and the Hollywood circuit including merchandising of which you will get a piece of ...
- Rehearses May 18-30 (Mon.-Wed., 7-10 p.m.; occasional Thurs. and Sat. rehearsals as needed); mandatory strike May 31 (10 a.m.-4 p.m.); June 1-26 (Mon.-Thurs., 7-10 p.m.); tech week June 28-July 2; performs July 3-Aug. 2 (Thurs.-Sat., 8 p.m. and Sun., 2 p.m.; no performance July 4) inThousand Oaks, CA.
- Auditions: May 10, 11, 12 in Thousand Oaks, CA
Casting "Godspell." Theater states: "Prepare ye to come sing about love. 'Godspell' is one of the biggest off-Broadway and Broadway successes of all time. Based on the Gospel According to St. Matthew, and featuring a sparkling score by Stephen Schwartz, 'Godspell' boasts a string of well-loved songs, led by the ...
- Rehearses June 11-21; records June 22 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 11 in New York, NY
Seeking musical director, for staged readings of "Developing Daisy," a new musical that's in the tradition of a more classical Broadway musical, like the old ones with a range of songs, but not operatic or rock in style.
- Production runs July 2-August 1, in St. Cleburne, TX.
- Auditions: May 11, 12 in St. Cleburne, TX
Casting for the musical "Little Women." Project description: "Jo has unsuccessfully been trying to sell her stories for publication, so her friend tells her that she has to write more from herself and she begrudgingly takes his advice. Jo weaves the story of herself and her sisters and their experience ...
- Shows are ongoing at 660 B Bryant St., San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 11 in San Francisco, CA
Seeking actors to play the characters of the host Professor Von Guttenberg and the hungry zombie, Dr. Oxy, during an ongoing production that has the participants as protagonists in an interactive experience in which they find clues and solve puzzles to escape a room. As Prof. Von Guttenberg, actors will ...
- Rehearsals begin June 8 (weekday eves. & weekends); runs July 23-Aug. 23 (Wed. & Thurs. at 8 p.m.; Sat at 5 p.m.; Sun at 7 p.m.) in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: May 11, 12 in Anaheim Hills, CA
Casting "The Dragon Play," a play. Synopsis: At once fanciful, timeless, yet starkly contemporary, this brand-new romantic tale follows one Dragon, her need for freedom, her desire for human love, and the men who get trapped in between.
- Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 20; runs Oct. 21-Nov. 20 in Miami Shores, FL.
- Auditions: May 11 in Miami Shores, FL
Casting Lewis Carroll's "Alice's Adventures in Wonderland," adapted by Stephanie Ansin and Fernando Calzadilla.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 4; runs Oct. 1, 2015-Aug. 7, 2016 in Richmond, VA.
- Auditions: May 11, 12 in Richmond, VA
Seeking Equity actors/singers/dancers for various roles and ensemble in the upcoming season productions. Season includes "Peter and the Starcatcher," "Gypsy," "Saturday, Sunday, Monday," "Summer and Smoke," and "Dreamgirls."
- Seasons run in L.A.
- Auditions: May 11 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking Equity actors for Center Theatre Group.
- Rehearsals June 22-July 12 (Mon.-Thurs. 12-9 p.m., Sat. & Sun. 12-9 p.m.) 5.5 hrs. in Battery Park; runs July 14-Aug. 16 (7-9 p.m.) in Battery Park/Castle Clinton and Brooklyn Bridge Park in NYC.
- Auditions: May 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Measure For Measure." Synopsis: Once a free and open society, Vienna is now bitterly divided between high morals and the greed of commerce. Disguised as a monk, the Duke Vincentio wanders the land, prying into the daily lives of his subjects, desperate to learn their passions and concerns. When ...