- Rehearsals begin Mar. 3; runs Mar. 24-Apr. 19 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Jan 7, 8 in Arvada, CO
Seeking actors for "The Archbishop's Ceiling," a play.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 13; runs Feb. 21-May 9 in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Jan 7, in Pasadena, CA
Casting "The Threepenny Opera."
- Rehearsals begin June 16, 2015; performances begin July 10; season closes Aug. 23, in Monmouth, ME.
- Auditions: Jan 8 in New York, NY
Seeking stage managers and casting six Equity actor tracks for Theater At Monmouth's 2015 season. Each actor in the summer company plays three or four roles, and all shows are rehearsed and performed in repertory. Season includes: "The Winter's Tale" (Dawn McAndrews, dir.; William Shakespeare, writer); "The Real Inspector Hound" ...
- Rehearsal and show are from 4 p.m. - 9:30 p.m. on January 17, at Hotel Monaco, in Seattle, WA.
- Auditions: Jan 11 in Seattle, WA
Casting a fashion show. Project description: "Strut to End Alz Fashion Show and charity auction features the work of three different designers."
- Rehearses and performs approximately August 2015-May 2016; rehearses in Chicago, IL; performs in Chicago, IL, and tours nationally and internationally.
- Auditions: Jan 11 in New York, NY and Feb 1 in Chicago, IL
Seeking dancers for Giordano Dance Chicago. Male and female dancers for the main company must be at least 22 years of age. Dancers must have a strong ballet and jazz technique. GDC consists of ten dancers, five men and five women. The company tours nationally and internationally. Giordano II positions ...
- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Jan 14, in New York, NY
Casting "The Phantom of the Opera." Seeking male and female singers for all vocal chorus ensemble positions (tenors, baritones, basses, lyric and coloratura sopranos, mezzos, and contraltos) and to understudy principals in the currently-running Broadway production.
- Rehearses and performs in Santa Barbara, CA, as well as a national tour.
- Auditions: Jan 17 in Denver, CO and Jan 18 in Albuquerque, NM and Jan 19 in Phoenix, AZ and Jan 30 in Seattle, WA and Jan 31 in Portland, OR and Feb 7 in San Diego, CA and Feb 8 in Miami, FL and Feb 8 in Santa Monica, CA and Feb 15 in San Francisco, CA and Feb 21 in Santa Barbara, CA and Mar 1 in Chicago, IL and Mar 22 in New York, NY
Seeking male and female dancers for State Street Ballet's 2014-15 season.
- Rehearses May 11-May 26, 2015; runs May 27-July 3, 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Jan 20 in New York, NY
Casting a new play, "Devoted Dreams," by Christopher B. Latro. Synopsis: Alexander, a young man freshly married, is building his promising asset management career. Alexander is tempted by distractions from his life and can get lost in the overbearing demands of his parents. His young wife Eva is lonely and ...