- Rehearsals for production begin Apr. 1; rehearsals for understudies begin May 19; previews begin Apr. 28; closes June 14; possible extension through June 28 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in New York, NY
Seeking two Equity actors (one man, one woman) for two understudy roles in "The Way We Get By."
- Individual workshops TBD; full company rehearsals Sept. 14-30, 2015; show runs Oct. 2 & 3 at the Broward Center for the Performing Arts, Ft. Lauderdale, FL.
- Auditions: Mar 10, 11, 12, 17 in Pompano Beach, FL
Seeking artists of all disciplines for "Broward 100," to be pesented as part of Duende, the culminating event of Broward 100‘s year-long centennial celebration. Manager states: "This will be a Broadway-style production with local, international, and celebrity talent. Produced by Neil Goldberg, Broadway director and Cirque Dreams founder. Calling all ...
- Rehearsal begins Apr. 28; runs May 22-June 7 in San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in San Diego, CA
Casting singers, dancers, and character actors for the stage version of the classic 1952 MGM movie musical, "Singin' in the Rain."
- Rehearsals begin early to mid-September 2015. Contract runs through the end of June 2016.
- Auditions: Mar 10 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking nonunion singers for the "Mamma Mia!" National Tour. The songs of the pop group ABBA provide the score for this romantic comedy that contrasts the dreams and desires of a young woman about to become a bride with those of her mother, a free spirit of the 70s who ...
- Runs May 16-Aug. 9 in NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in New York, NY
Seeking actors for The Post Playhouse's 2015 Season. Season includes "The Best Little Whorehouse in Texas"; "Grease"; "Cinderella"; "All Shook Up"; and "A Man Of No Importance." The Post Playhouse is a professional summer stock theatre located in the NW corner of Nebraska near the borders of Wyoming and South ...
- Rehearsals begin May 12; runs Jun 9-28 (six performances/wk., Tues.-Sun.) in East Hampton, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in East Hampton, NY
Casting "All My Sons," a play. Note: The roles of Joe Keller and Kate Keller have been cast.
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 16; performances are Apr. 10-12 at The Point Theater in The Bronx, NYC.
- Auditions: Mar 11 in Bronx, NY
Casting Equity actors for "Durang/Durang," a production consisting of six comedic one-acts. Plays include: "Mrs. Sorken"; "For Whom the Souther Belle Tolls"; "A Stye in the Eye"; Nina in the Morning"; "Wanda's Visit"; and "Business Lunch at the Russian Tea Room."
- Season runs summer 2015 in Forestburgh, NY.
- Auditions: Mar 11, in New York, NY
Casting Forestburgh Playhouse's upcoming season. Season includes "Damn Yankees" (Nathaniel Shaw, dir./choreo.; Henry Lewers, musical dir. Rehearsals begin June 4; runs June 16-28); "Young Frankenstein (Larry Smiglewski, dir. Rehearsals begin June 18; runs June 30-July 12); "Oliver!" (Trent Blanton, dir.; Henry Lewers, musical dir. Rehearsals begin July 2; runs July ...