- Rehearsals begin September 2014; runs in Pittsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Pittsburg, CA
Casting the play "Disney's Mulan Jr." Production description: "A children's production of Disney's 'Mulan,' the story of a girl who disguises herself as a male soldier to bravely take her father's place in the Imperial Army."
- Season begins in the fall in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 9 in Chicago, IL
Seeking singers for the St. Benedict Chorale. Project description: "The Chorale is an auditioned ensemble with a focus unaccompanied music, specifically Renaissance polyphony and sacred motets. The Chorale performs about once a month in the beautiful and reverberant sanctuary of St. Benedict Catholic Church. In addition to performances, a first ...
- Performs March 12, 2015 at the 19th Annual Mandell JCC Hartford Jewish Film Festival at Infinity Music Hall & Bistro in Hartford, CT.
- Auditions: Sep 10 in West Hartford, CT
The Mandell JCC is searching for Hartford, CT's next Sophie Tucker to perform in March 2015, when a new film about Hartford’s own "red hot mama" makes its Connecticut premiere at the 19th Annual Mandell JCC Hartford Jewish Film Festival. The film, “The Outrageous Sophie Tucker,” captures the life and ...
- Performs Jan. 2-18, 2015, in Aptos, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 12, 13, in Aptos, CA
Casting the musical comedy "Urinetown." Production description: "Set in a futuristic world, a terrible water shortage has led to a government-enforced ban on private toilets in an attempt to regulate water consumption. The citizens of Urinetown must use public, pay-per-use amenities owned and operated by the Urine Good Company, a ...
- Rehearsals Oct. 5, 12, 19, 26, Nov. 2, 9, 16, 23, and Dec. 7 (1-5 p.m.) at Ripley-Grier Studios, NYC; tech week: Dec. 9–12 from 4:30–9:00 p.m.; performs Dec. 13 and 14 in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in New York, NY
A Class Act NY announces auditions for its fall musical, "High School Musical Jr." Broadway star Sarah Amengual (Maria in "West Side Story") will direct with Philip de la Cal music-directing. There will be two casts, a junior cast and a senior cast. Coordinator states: "Performances will take place at ...
- Season rehearses and runs in Naples, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in Naples, FL
Casting Equity performers for various principal roles and chorus parts in TheatreZone's upcoming 2015 season. Season includes: "Mack and Mabel" (Jerry Herman, music & lyrics; Michael Stewart, book; Charles Fornara, music dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29, 2014; runs Jan. 8-17, 2015); "Sweeney Todd" (Stephen Sondheim, music & lyrics; Hugh Wheeler, ...
- Runs 50 weeks per year in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in San Francisco, CA
Casting Steve Silver’s "Beach Blanket Babylon," the nation’s longest running theatrical cabaret show. The show is a fast-paced, high-energy cabaret show in which performers change characters and costumes about 10 times in 90 minutes.
- Rehearses and performs in NYC, the U.S., and abroad.
- Auditions: Sep 17, 18, 19 in Brooklyn, NY
Seeking people with professional-level training in any form of action, including dancers, acrobats, athletes, gymnasts, martial artists, etc., for STREB, an experimental dance/movement company. Performers must attend all three audition dates in order to be considered. Associate Artistic Director states: "STREB's company members have accrued endless art-world awards. The action-engineers ...
- Rehearses June 14-21 (must arrive June 14; rehearsals begin June 15 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs June 26 & 27 (7 p.m.); depart June 28. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in New York, NY and Sep 27 in Nashville, TN and Oct 25 in Redding, CA and Dec 6 in Toledo, OH and Dec 7 in Detroit, MI and Dec 8 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Annie," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are also additional performing ...
- Filming in one day in Oct 2014. Location is TBD. No rehearsals. Auditions will be September 20, 2014 in Los Angeles, Ca. Thank You.
- Auditions: Sep 20 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting host/hostess for a children's variety/learning/educational/show. The show will include different segments geared towards children ages 0-12. Thank You.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; tech begins Nov. 17; runs Nov. 27-Dec. 21.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 29 in Miami, FL
Casting "The Tempest" by William Shakespeare.
- Dates TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 24 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking circus performers, all floor and aerial disciplines, trampoline and trampwall performers, and original and innovative acts for Cirque du Soleil's current shows and upcoming creations. Founded in 1984, Cirque du Soleil has 20 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities, and 1,300 artists. Cirque ...
- Dates TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 25 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking parkour, tricking, martial arts, and skipping performers for Cirque du Soleil's current shows and upcoming creations. Founded in 1984, Cirque du Soleil has 20 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities, and 1,300 artists. Cirque du Soleil Casting is offering onstage career opportunities for ...
- Rehearsal and production dates are TBD.
- Auditions: Sep 26 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting athletes for "Cirque du Soleil." Company states: "Founded in 1984, 20 shows presented simultaneously around the world, more than 5000 employees, 55 nationalities and 1,300 artists. Cirque du Soleil Casting is offering onstage career opportunities for athletes, circus performers, clowns, dancers, singers, instrumentalists, physical actors and other talents." Cirque ...
- Runs Sept. 28 in SF, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 27 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Stand-Up for Diversity," NBC's showcase initiative to pull together comedians of diverse backgrounds so that they can launch new career milestones.