- Rehearses in Feb. 2016 in NYC; opens in Mar. 2016 in Branson, MO.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in New York, NY
Casting "The All Hands On Deck! Show," America's most patriotic production. The show is an all-American roadshow and radio broadcast circa 1942.
- Performances are held year-round in the Portland, OR area.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Portland, NJ
Seeking local theatrical/improv actors for The Murder Mystery Company in Portland. Casting director states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the U.S. Our shows run year-round, with a multitude of fun themes ...
- Production runs October 30-November 8, in Arlington, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Arlington, TX
Casting for the production "The Outsiders." Project description: "This powerful coming of age story follows two rival groups, the Greasers and the Socs, who are divided by their socioeconomic status."
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 19-Dec. 20 in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in Dallas, TX
Seeking an ensemble for "Miracle on 34th Street," a play.
- Runs Nov. 5-Dec. 27 in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 22 in Detroit, MI
Seeking male and female actors for the upcoming production of "Herb the Green Knight," a play.
- Rehearses evenings & some weekends, October 26-December 11, at Li'l Buds' Edgewater Studio. Show runs December 12-27, on Saturdays and Sundays at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m., with one Monday evening performance on December 21, at Theo Ubique's No Exit Café, 6970 N Glenwood Ave, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 21 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Tinsel! The Musical." Project description: "The story of a nearsighted reindeer's rise from life as a clumsy waitress in Frosty's diner to being a famous recording artist. 'Tinsel! The Musical' will put the star on top of your holiday season with its unique blend of country, jazz, blues, and ...
- Rehearsals begin October. Production runs November 20-December 23, in Omaha, NE.
- Auditions: Sep 21, 28 in Omaha, NE
Casting the production "A Christmas Carol."
- Runs year-round in Detroit, MI.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in Royal Oak, MI
Seeking actors and improvisers for The Murder Mystery Company, which has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Shows run year-round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to give our repeat customers something new ...
- Runs at The Public House Theatre, 3914 N. Clark St., Chicago, IL 60613.
- Auditions: Sep 22, 23, 27 in Chicago, IL
Seeking actors for The Public House Theatre's 2015-2016 Ensemble. The Public House Theatre in Lakeview is home to some of Chicago’s finest sketch comedy and theatre. They’re seeking a few powerfully creative minds to join the ensemble that creates, writes, directs, and performs in the majority of their productions. Now ...
- Performance dates are TBD at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 22 in Lake Buena Vista, FL
Seeking dynamic female dancers of all ethnicities for a new Disney Villains inspired entertainment offering at at Disney's Hollywood Studios.
- Shoots Sept. 27 (tentatively two hours) and Sept. 28 (tentatively four hours in the evening) on location in Malibu and Van Nuys, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 25, 26 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Stings That Bend," a music video.
- Contracts run at Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 25, in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking dancers and physical performers for featured roles in a new offering at the Walt Disney World Resort. Dancers and actors with strong communication skills using movement are needed to tell a story. These silent narrators orchestrate all the action to convey the spirit of an ancient and timeless celebration.
- Production runs November 13-December 19, in Midland, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 26, 27, 28 in Midland, TX
Casting for the production "Peter Pan."
- Pre-rehearsals for music & movement TBD; rehearses Dec. 15 (6-10 p.m.), Dec. 16 (noon-4 p.m. & 6-11 p.m. for orchestra); 4 performances held Dec. 17-19; all rehearsals and performances held at Woodruff Arts Center in Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Sep 26 in Atlanta, GA
Casting singer/movers for a holiday variety show with a world class symphony orchestra. Also accepting submissions for future Pops! concerts.