- Performances run January 15-February 7, 2016, in St. Charles, IL.
- Auditions: Oct 26, 28 in St. Charles, IL
Casting "Yankee Tavern," a play. Project description: "A modern thriller taking place in an about-to-be condemned, turn-of-the-century Tavern in 2006, where four characters are dragged into the intrigues of conspiracy theories."
- Rehearsal and production dates vary depending on work booked.
- Auditions: Oct 26 in New York, NY
Seeking active, paid-up Equity Members for Agent Access Auditions (AAAs). These auditions are only for AEA members who are not signed clients of any agent. Do not sign up to audition if you are currently signed with an agent. Each NYC-area AEA-franchised agency attends at least one AAA session (either ...
- Rehearses TBD at Villagers Theatre, 475 DeMott Lane, Somerset, NJ. Production Dates: January 15th, 16th, 22nd, 23rd (8pm); January 17th and 24th (2pm)
- Auditions: Oct 26, 27, 29 in Somerset, NJ
Casting a remake of "Fences." Company states: "This sensational drama starred James Earl Jones as Troy Maxson, a former star of the Negro baseball leagues who now works as a garbage man in 1957 Pittsburgh. Excluded as a black man from the major leagues during his prime, Troy’s bitterness takes ...
- Shoots Jan. 2016 in L.A. and San Diego, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Let's Make the Series Happen," a dark comedy.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 5, 2016 (weekday eves. and wknd. days) at ART/NY, 520 8th Ave., NYC; runs Feb. 5-20, 2016 (16 performances) at The Workshop Theater Company Main Stage, 312 W. 36th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28, 31 in New York, NY
Casting “You Are Perfect,” a new play by Cyndy A. Marion about the life of Manson family member Susan Atkins. Synopsis: Set in Atkins’ prison cell on the eve before an imagined key moment in the Manson murder trial, the three-character play moves through time and space questioning allegations of ...
- Six-month contracts begin spring 2016 in Hong Kong.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in New York City, NY
Seeking vocalists for musical productions at Disneyland Hong Kong to include "Festival of the Lion King," "Welcome Wagon Street Show," and "Mickey and the Wondrous Book."
- Rehearsals run January 4-February 1, 2016. Production runs January 22-February 14, 2016 in Addison, TX.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Addison, TX
Casting the production "The Lord of the Flies Project." Project description: "The production will involve local high school students in their own fully-produced show on the WaterTower Theatre stage. The cast will be comprised of male and female students from any high school in Dallas and surrounding areas."
- Performances run January 22-23, 2016, at Hipbone Studios, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Oct 27 in Portland, OR
Casting eight short plays. Project description: "PDX Playwrights will be producing evenings of original short plays during the Fertile Ground City-Wide New Play Festival."
- Performances run January 8-30, 2016, on Friday and Saturday nights, with a Saturday afternoon matinee on January 16, and a Monday family night performance on January 25, in Magna, UT.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Magna, UT
Casting the classic Broadway musical, "Seven Brides for Seven Brothers," as the first show of the Empress Theatre's historic tenth season. Project description: "The rip-roaring story of Millie, a young bride living in 1850’s Oregon wilderness. Her plan to civilize and marry off her six rowdy brothers-in-law to ensure the ...
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 30 (Mon.-Sat., 7-10 p.m.; Dec. 23-26, Dec. 31, and Jan. 1 off for the holidays); runs Jan. 20, 21, and 22 at the Arcadia Performing Arts Center, Arcadia, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 27, 28 in Arcadia, CA
Casting "Yellow," a play by Del Shores. Synopsis: "Yellow" is a drama that chronicles a year in the life of a family in Vicksburg, Mississippi. Everything falls apart when an unexpected tragedy rocks them to the breaking point. "Yellow" explores the themes of cowardice, intolerance, and the damage caused to ...
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 8; runs Jan. 28-Feb. 14 in Lancaster, PA.
- Auditions: Oct 28, 29 in New York City, NY
Casting "Legally Blonde" with book by Heather Hach and music & lyrics by O'Keefe and Benjamin.