- Staged reading Nov. 10 at 7 p.m. in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 1 in New York, NY
Casting "Connections," an original pop/rock musical which will conduct a staged reading.
- Rehearses October-November; shoots Nov. 1-9 (three-four days) at California State University Northridge in Northridge, CA. Producer states: "Pick-up days may be needed after set shoot dates. Final cuts/wrap will be by the end of this year. We will need actors who are available for rehearsals and can transport themselves to Northridge."
- Auditions: Oct 1 in Northridge, CA
Casting "Teachers Lounge," a student film. Synopsis: We've heard it time and time again: a show about high schoolers and the drama that ensues between them struggling with popularity, puberty, and sometimes even schoolwork. However, this show brings new perspective on the life and drama that ensues between what all ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 3 in North Hollywood, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 1 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting "Beauty Shop," a 25-year anniversary play to be filmed for a reality show.
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6 at ARTS Performance Academy, theater's rehearsal studio, inside the Simi Valley Town Center, 1555 Town Center Way, Simi Valley, CA; runs Nov. 22-Dec. 23 (17 performances) at the Simi Valley Cultural Arts Center, 3050 Los Angeles Avenue, Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 1, 2 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting the musical "A Christmas Carol," created by Broadway heavy-hitters Alan Menken (Disney's "Beauty and the Beast," Disney's "The Little Mermaid," "Little Shop of Horrors") & Lynn Ahrens ("Ragtime," "Seussical," "Once on This Island"), for Actors' Repertory Theatre of Simi.
- Rehearses eves. in Sparta, NJ; runs Dec. 12, 13, 14, 19, 20, & 21 in Sparta, NJ.
- Auditions: Oct 1, 2 in Sparta, NJ
Casting "It's a Wonderful Life." Synopsis: "It’s A Wonderful Life" is the saga of George Bailey, the Everyman from the small town of Bedford Falls, whose dreams of escape and adventure have been squashed by family obligation and his sense of civic duty. His guardian angel has to descend on ...
- Shoots Fall 2014-Spring 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in New York, NY
Casting "In Pursuit." Synopsis: "New York City. Present day. A group of seven 20-something guys from all different backgrounds came to New York City in search of something. A dream, a vision; something bigger and better than what they knew before. A coming of age story like you've never seen ...
- Events are ongoing in L.A.
- Auditions: Oct 2, 3 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking model staff for various events. Company states: "Red Carpet Event Staff models aren’t just pretty faces; they have the skill set and personalities that will make any event a success. From the runway to formal service, they maintain the highest level of professionalism and will always leave a lasting ...
- Rehearses Oct. 10-Nov. 3 (part-time; mix of days, weekends, and eves.); tech Nov. 3; runs Nov. 3, 10, 17, & 24 at The Cutting Room in NYC. Travels Nov. 13 for a show Nov. 14 at the Oneanta Theater in upstate NY; return Nov. 15. Travels Nov. 21 for tech Nov. 21 & show Nov. 22 at the York Theater at Ho-Chunk Casino in Baraboo, WI; return Nov. 23. Note: Possible additional shows may be added at any time.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Burlesque To Broadway: A Concert Starring Quinn Lemley." Synopsis: With one show-stopping hit after another, complete with sequins, feathers, and gorgeous girls, this concert pays homage to the music and world that went from Burlesque, Broadway, and Beyond. Seeking sexy, hot, funny women, not girls; 5'4" to 5'7", slender. ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6; runs Nov. 11-22 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Auditions: Oct 2 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Romeo and Juliet," an exploration of Shakespeare's classic utilizing diverse multi-media, live action video, live music, a full film-like score, dance as a form of primal expression, and live-action theater. Will take place in a post-apocalyptic world, delving into feelings of sexuality, lust and desire - and the roots ...