- Rehearsals and Performances at The Workhouse Arts Center in Lorton, VA (just outside of D.C.) First rehearsal will be held on the evening of Wednesday August 5th. Two performances: Saturday August 15th at 8pm and Sunday August 16th at 2pm.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Lorton, VA
Workshop-style Staged Reading Inspired by historic accounts of the notorious Triangle Shirtwaist Factory fire of 1911, this new musical theatre work in-development shares an intimate perspective of this tragic event. The musical score is drawn from contemporaneous American music from the turn of 20th century to fully immerse the audience ...
- Shooting September 25-30th in Riverside, Orange County and Los Angeles
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Los Angeles, CA
An aspiring young astronomer is given the opportunity to internship for his idol. When he is suddenly turned away, he is presented with an option to work for another company but to be an informant on the projects they are working on. He is then faced with a personal and ...
- Rehearsals begin this August, Sundays, 6-8 p.m. at Pearl Studios in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in New York, NY
Seeking mentors for Mob Styles mentoring program. Company states: "Are you a actor, singer or dancer who is a forced to work a job where you can't use your talents on a daily bases. Mob Styles wants to offer you a job where you can use your talents to encourage ...
- Season runs in St. Louis, MO.
- Auditions: Aug 2, 3 in St. Louis, MO
Seeking a diverse and versatile group of actors for the Shakespeare Festival St. Louis 2015-2016 In the Schools Season. Actors with substantial experience teaching and/or performing for young people are desirable. Season includes "Tales of Shakespeare," (Nancy Bell, writer. Rehearsals begin late August-early September; runs in February); "Hamlet" (Joanna Battles, ...
- Runs 2015-2016 in Rohnert Park, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 2 in Rohnert Park, CA
Seeking dancers for Spreckels Performing Arts Center's 2015-2016 season.
- Rehearsals and performances will be late summer/early fall in Apache Junction, AZ.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Apache Junction, AZ
Casting the Harper Lee classic "To Kill a Mockingbird." Project description: "Scout, a young girl in a quiet southern town, is about to experience dramatic events that will affect the rest of her life. Set in 1935, this play illustrates the social issues of this time." Producers state: "Zao Theater ...
- Production runs October 9-November 8, in Georgetown, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4, 6 in Georgetown, TX
Casting for the musical "Young Frankenstein."
- Rehearsals begin Nov. 3; opens Nov. 24; closes Dec. 23, 2015 in Arvada, CO.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4, in New York, NY
Casting "White Christmas."
- Performances run in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking actors for the Center Theatre Group's monthly Equity auditions.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 15, 2015; runs Oct. 5-25 in Rancho Cucamonga, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Elephant & Piggies: We Are In a Play," a musical adapted by writer Mo Willems from his popular series of children’s books. Synopsis: An Elephant named Gerald and a pig named Piggie are best friends. Gerald worries that something could go wrong that would end their friendship. Piggie is ...
- Season runs in St. Petersburg, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 4 in St. Petersburg, FL
Casting the 2015-16 season for freeFall Theatre Company. Season includes: "The Importance of Being Earnest With Zombies" (Eric Davis, dir.-adaptation from play by Oscar Wilde. Rehearses Sept. 8-Oct. 2; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 1); "Peter and the Starcatcher" (Rick Elice, book; Wayne Barker; music; Dave Barry & Ridley Pearson, novel; Eric ...
- Season rehearses and performs in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Aug 3, 5 in Minneapolis, MN
Casting the Playwrights' Center's 2015-2016 season of new play workshops and readings.
- Plays in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting ShawChicago's 2015-16 season. Season includes staged readings of "Geneva," (Rehearsals begin Aug. 24; runs Sept. 5-28), "Private Lives," (Rehearsals Nov. 9; runs Nov. 21-Dec. 16), and "You Can Never Tell" (Rehearsals begin Feb. 22, 2016; runs Mar. 5-28, 2016).
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 7 in UK.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Thriller-Live," a concert created by longtime Michael Jackson associate Adrian Grant. The show celebrates the career of the world's greatest entertainer, Michael Jackson.
- Currently running on tour.
- Auditions: Aug 3 in New York, NY
Seeking Equity actor/singers for possible future principal replacements in the currently-running Latter Day Tour of "The Book of Mormon."