- Shoots the last weekend of June-first wk. of July in South Philadelphia, University City, and Center City, Philadelphia, PA.
- Auditions: May 29, 30 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting "Good Grief," a short film. Synopsis: "Good Grief" is a touching short film about a straight-laced, average good guy who learns to let go of a past relationship by stepping outside of his comfort zone and opening himself up to new possibilities. On a walk through the streets of ...
- Rehearsals begin June 1 (rehearsals run Mon., Wed., Fri., 2:30-5:30 p.m., until July 3, one wk. before tech); runs July 10-Aug. 1 at The Gene Frankel Theatre, 24 Bond St., NYC.
- Auditions: May 29 in New York, NY
Casting ten actors (five men and five women) "Arsène Lupin Vs. Sherlock Holmes." Artistic director states: "We are looking to develop a fast, fun, and comedic show with a focus on the opposing philosophies these two classic characters represent. This will also be a dynamic show with elements that will ...
- Performance dates TBD in the Atlanta, GA area.
- Auditions: May 29, 30, 31 in College Park, GA
Seeking talent, especially comedians for ATLShowTime Productions Inc. sketch comedy skits in the vein of "Saturday Night Live" and "In Living Color." Coordinator states: "We need a multi-cultural cast to help us execute these hilarious, over-the-top, and somewhat risky skits. Are you the sistah girl who can bring extra drama ...
- Rehearses approx. June 23-mid August (Tues. & Thurs., 6-9 p.m.); performs Aug. 14 & 15 or Aug. 21 & 22 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 29, Jun 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Dead End," a two-act stage play that takes place in post apocalyptic North America after an unknown viral outbreak decimates the country. Within a month, the infected have begun turning into cannibals and leaving the survivors to fend for themselves as the government and military collapses all around them. ...
- Shoots June 12-14 in various locations throughout Washington, D.C. The festival will take place in Baltimore, MD.
- Auditions: May 29, Jun 1 in Washington, DC
Seeking various production staff to a film festival project.
- Shoots approx. June 5-19 (on weekends) in Chicago, IL. Note: It is required that actors be available (Fri.-Sun.) a significant amount of the time on these weekend shoots, as there's only a few days of possible shooting and therefore must make the most of our time each day.
- Auditions: May 29 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Roses are Blue," a short film about a girl coming to terms with her past and the existential crisis of her free will. This will be a short film about three to five minutes long, about a woman who has just experienced a serious break up that she cannot ...
- Rehearses and shoots June 3 (9 a.m.-12 p.m.) at NYU Tisch, 721 Broadway, 12th Fl., Studio B, NYC.
- Auditions: May 29, 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting a short studio project for an NYU undergraduate class, "Sight and Sound: Studio." This is a one-page dialogue exercise filmed in a three-camera studio which should take no more than two hours of rehearsal and shooting. Backstory: The scene takes place in modern-day New York City where two brothers ...
- Shoots June 2 (8-11 a.m.) at NYU Tisch, 12th Fl., Studio B., 721 Broadway, NYC.
- Auditions: May 29, 30 in New York, NY
Casting an NYU Studio TV project. Synopsis: After their father passes away, Derek returns home to his sister Jenny, who has been taking care of their ill father for the past several years. The two siblings dispute over their choices surrounding their father's care. This is a short, two-page script.
- Rehearsals are TBD, Mon.-Fri., 9 a.m.-2 p.m. with holiday breaks; runs Aug. 17, 2015-June 12, 2016 in Austin, TX. Note: Must relocate for season.
- Auditions: May 29 in New York, NY
Casting the 2015-16 season of Tapestry Dance Company, to include two world premieres, one seasonal holiday production, tour run-outs, school outreach and host company of 16th Annual Soul to Sole Tap Festival. Company states: "Tapestry Dance Company is the world's only full time professional repertory tap company based in Austin, ...
- Rehearsals begin after July 4; runs July 25-Aug. 2 in Coronado, CA (south of San Diego).
- Auditions: May 30 in Coronado, CA
Casting local San Diego actors for "My Big Fat Gay Wedding!" a one act play that will be in Coronado, California as part of the San Diego International Fringe Festival this summer for two weekends. Casting director states: "It is a 'family' comedy that uses a lot of strong satire ...
- Rehearses and shoots in early to mid-July in Bakersfield, CA and parts of L.A.
- Auditions: May 30 in Hollywood, CA
Casting a rock/blues music video. Synopsis: A white 1920s farm owner is wildly attracted to one of his African American workers. She is beautiful, much more stunning than his frumpy, old, cranky wife. He tries to get close to this beauty without being caught by the Mrs.
- Performances in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: May 30 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the rock opera "Call Me Tania: The Unauthorized Occupation of Patty Hearst." Production description: "A young woman and her family find themselves at the center of a political kidnapping and forced into a psychologically and emotionally complex journey. Set in the mid-1970's, this sung-through musical combines driving indie/alt rock ...
- Shoots May 29 & 30 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 30 in Los Angeles, CA
Seeking curvy women for a promotional shoot.Note: No nudity. Photos will be posted on the internet and social media sites.
- Shoots tbd in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in New York, NY
Casting a lifestyle branding endeavor called "Hailey's Pet Life."
- Rehearsals early June leading up to shoot June 15-29 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 30, 31, Jun 1 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting an upcoming dramatic full length feature film entitled "Blur." Synopsis: Barely surviving a life of child prostitution, a girl recounts her story to a cop in hopes of bringing her abductors to justice. Casting Director states: "We are funded by a non-profit to raise awareness about child sex trafficking ...