- Rehearsals begin Feb. 8, 2016; runs Feb. 25-Apr. 10.
- Auditions: Nov 2 in New York, NY
Casting "Peter Pan," with music by Jule Styne & Moose Charlap, lyrics by Betty Comden, Adolph Green & Carolyn Leigh, and book by James Barrie.
- Season runs in Santa Maria, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2 in North Hollywood, CA
Casting PCPA's 2016 Summer season. Season includes "Shrek" (Brad Carroll, dir.; Michael Jenkinson, choreo. Rehearses May 24-Jun. 23; runs Jun. 24-Jul. 31), "Sense And Sensibility" (Roger DeLaurier, dir. Rehearses Jun. 21-Jul. 22; runs Jul. 23-Aug. 21), and "In The Heights" (Michael Jenkinson, dir.; Matt Williams, choreo. Rehearses Jun. 28-Aug. 12; ...
- Tour is ongoing through 2016. European itineraries include Mediterranean and Baltic routes.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in North Hollywood, CA and Nov 4, 5 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking singers and dancers for main stage shows, cabarets and other entertainment offerings for Viking Ocean Cruises.
- Plays in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 4 in Chicago, IL
Casting Male and female Actors for the upcoming 2016 season featuring "Body/Courage" (Rehearsals begin Dec. 7; runs Jan. 28-Feb. 27), "Dry Land," (Rehearsals begin Mar. 21, 2016; runs Apr. 30-May 28, 2016), and "Grizzly Mama" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 1, 2016; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 8, 2016).
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 21, 2016 (weekdays 9 a.m.-5 p.m.); runs Feb. 11-Apr. 8, 2016 (Mon.-Fri. at 10 a.m. and 12 p.m.; Sat. at 11 a.m. and 1 p.m.)
- Auditions: Nov 2 in Arvada, CO
Casting "Junie B. Jones, The Musical" in which everyone's favorite first grader, Junie B. Jones, and all her friends have outrageous adventures and learn lots too.
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 21, 2016; runs Feb. 19–Mar. 6.
- Auditions: Nov 2 in Hallandale, FL
Seeking dancers for the South Florida tour of "Gotta Dance!"
- Rehearsals begin on or around Jan. 24, 2016; runs Mar. 19-May 8, 2016 in Fredericksburg, VA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 3 in Fredericksburg, VA
Casting "My Fair Lady," the musical version of George Bernard Shaw’s play "Pygmalion" which tells the familiar story of Eliza Doolittle, a Covent Garden flower peddler who agrees to take speech lessons from self-absorbed phonetician Henry Higgins in order to fulfill her life’s dream of working in a flower shop. ...
- Rehearsals begin late January 2016, in San Jose, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 2, 8 in Santa Clara, CA
Casting Stephen Sondheim's musical "A Little Night Music!" Project description: "Set in 1900 Sweden, 'A Little Night Music' explores the tangled web of affairs of actress Desirée Armfeldt and the men who love her."
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 28, 2016; runs Apr. 14-May 29 in Fort Atkinson, WI.
- Auditions: Nov 3 in New York, NY
Casting "Sister Act," with music by Alan Menken, lyrics by Glenn Slater, and book by Bill Steinkellner & Cherie Steinkellner.