- Rehearses and performs in Wellfleet, MA.
- Auditions: Feb 14, 15 in Wellfleet, MA
Casting the Wellfleet Harbor Actors Theater 2015 season. Season includes "Around the World in 80 Days" (Mark Brown, adaptation; Jules Verne, source material; Christopher Ostrom, dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 25; runs Mar. 12-29); "Seminar" (Theresa Rebeck, writer. Rehearsals begin Apr. 22; runs May 14-June 13); "Moby Dick" (James Armstrong, writer; ...
- Season runs in Sharon, CT.
- Auditions: Feb 14, 15 in Sharon, CT
Seeking actors for Sharon Playhouse's 2015 Season. Season includes "My Fair Lady" (Richard Stafford, dir.-choreo. Rehearsals begin June 2; runs July 5); "Merrily We Roll Along" (Josh Simpkins, dir. Rehearsals begin June 30; runs July 15-19); "True Love" (Josh Simpkins, dir. Rehearsals begin July 21; runs Aug. 6-9); "Little Shop ...
- Rehearses Mar. 24 & 25 (10 a.m.-4 p.m.) and Mar. 26-28 (1-6 p.m.; staged reading at 7:30 p.m.) in Clearwater, FL.
- Auditions: Feb 14, 15 in Clearwater, FL
Casting "To Quiet the Quiet" a staged reading of a new mystery by Christy Hall.
- Rehearsals begin July 7; runs Aug. 14-Sept. 6 at Playhouse on the Square in Memphis, TN.
- Auditions: Feb 14 in Memphis, TN
Casting "Billy Elliot," a musical. Synopsis: Set in a northern English mining town, against the background of the 1984 miners' strike, following a young boy's struggle against the odds to make his dream come true stumbling out of a boxing ring and into a ballet class where he discovers a ...
- Shoots the weekend of Mar. 15 at SVA, NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY
Casting “The Deceit," a short film for SVA. Synopsis: "The Deceit" tells the tale of fact versus fiction, a series of misguided “truths” leading to unknowingly false allegations.
- Performances run September 18-October 4, in Salinas, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Salinas, CA
Casting the play "The Liar." Production description: "A handsome, charming, and pathological liar wins admirers wherever he goes, as long as he doesn’t have to tell the truth. Mix-ups and witty word play abound in this comedy."
- All productions rehearse and perform in Arrow Rock, MO.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Arrow Rock, MO
Casting the 2015 Season for the Arrow Rock Lyceum Theatre. Season includes: "Les Miserables" (runs June 3-13); "South Pacific" (runs June 20-28); "The Will Rogers Follies" (runs July 8-18); "Spider's Web" (runs July 25-Aug. 1); "Rumors" (runs Aug. 8-15; "Driving Miss Daisy" (runs Aug. 22-30); "Stand By Your Man: The ...
- Rehearsals begin May 18; runs July 2-Aug. 9 in Berkeley, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Berkeley, CA
Casting females of all ages and types for "Top Girls."
- Shoots Mar. 13-15 in Orange County, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting an untitled student film for Vanguard University. Synopsis: David has always lived in the Little Saigon area of Garden Grove and so has everyone he knows. He is growing restless while trying to decide what to do with his life after learning he can no longer join the Navy. ...
- Rehearses wk. of Apr. 1-May 3 (based on actor and production team availability); tech May 4-7; runs May 8-10 at Schapiro Theatre, NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in New York, NY
Casting "Who's Afraid of Virginia Woolf?" by Edward Albee. Synopsis: George, a professor at a small college, and his wife, Martha, have just returned home, drunk from a Saturday night party. Martha announces, amidst general profanity, that she has invited a young couple—an opportunistic new professor at the college and ...
- Shows run April 2-4 & 9-11 in Chicago, IL. Each play will have approximately five rehearsals in February-March, scheduled to accommodate each director and set of actors. Each actor may be cast in two plays. Must be available for tech rehearsals between March 28 and April 1.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Master Works: The Intuit Plays." Project description: "This production is made up of six short plays based on the works of art from Intuit: The Center for Intuitive and Outsider Art's permanent collection. Six playwrights, six works of art, six new plays."
- Competition is Feb. 15 (3-6 p.m.) at 370 W. 36th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 15 in New York, NY
Seeking models to enter "I Am Model Miss Glam," a modeling competition that will be filmed. Producer states: "'I Am Model Miss Glam' is a non-traditional competition for the contemporary-style model. This show is part of a multi-city tour in conjunction with The "CIROC" Angel Calendar model search.The winner of ...
- Rehearsals begin week of May 25; runs June 19-July 5 at the Kalita Humphreys Theater in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Dallas, TX
Seeking local actors for one additional principal actor contract in "The Nance" by Douglas Carter Beane.
- Rehearsals begin mid May; runs June 12-July 19 with a possible extension to Aug. 2
- Auditions: Feb 15, 16 in Coronado, CA
Casting "West Side Story."