- Shoots Oct. 31-Nov. 2 in North Conway, NH.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in Fitchburg, MA
Casting "Charlie & Poppy." Synopsis: Over the span of 20 years, a boy and his grandfather enjoy simple yet magical moments on a train station platform, creating a bond that extends to the next generation.
- Rehearses Dec. 9, 11, 13, 16, 18, 20, 27, 28, 30 and Jan. 3, 4, 7-9, & 10-15 (weekdays, 6-9 p.m., Sat., 11 a.m.-3 p.m. and Sun., 2-6 p.m.); performs Jan. 16-18 in Oakland, CA, Jan. 23-25 in San Francisco, CA, and Jan. 30-Feb. 1 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Sep 13, 14 in Oakland, CA
Casting "Lord Why Can't I Do Right?." Synopsis: Kenny, an unsuccessful man by society’s standards, is caught up by a fascination with women, drugs and money. Following a near death experience, Kenny’s true purpose in life is revealed. Now, Kenny must spread the word about the grace and goodness of ...
- Shooting mostly weekends, November 18-March 31, 2015, in San Antonio, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in San Antonio, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Off the Blocks," following the life of an inspiring swimmer and his journey living with a mental illness: from childhood, getting diagnosed and all that came with being diagnosed and to current life.
- Runs 50 weeks per year in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 13 in San Francisco, CA
Casting Steve Silver’s "Beach Blanket Babylon," the nation’s longest running theatrical cabaret show. The show is a fast-paced, high-energy cabaret show in which performers change characters and costumes about 10 times in 90 minutes.
- Workshops take place on Sunday afternoons (2-5 p.m.) from September to May in NYC.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in New York, NY
Girl Be Heard is a non-profit theater company that brings global issues affecting girls center stage by empowering young women to tell their stories. Through writing and acting workshops, Girl Be Heard generates cutting-edge theater about what it means to be a girl in today's world. Seeking performers, songwriters, dancers, ...
- Contract dates vary.
- Auditions: Sep 15, 17, 18 in Branson, MO
Casting singers, dancers, and musicians for productions aboard Carnival cruises.
- Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 15- Feb. 19, 2015 in NY.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in New York, NY
Casting "Sheesh Yak," a play by Laith Nakli set in the spring of 2011, five weeks into the civil uprising in Syria. Jameel welcomes houseguest, Haytham, into his NY apartment. An unclear tension starts brewing between the two leading them into a re-examination of their lives and a revelation of ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 13; runs Oct. 22-Nov. 23 in Jacksonville, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Jacksonville, FL
Casting "The Drowsy Chaperone." Seeking an ensemble cast of 16, eight principal roles and eight chorus (total of eight men and eight women).
- Shooting begins October 10, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Austin, TX
Casting for the independent feature film "Ice Breaker," about a young man who moves to the tech Capitol to sell his app and find his feet.