- Rehearsals begin Feb. 1, 2016; runs Mar. 4-6, 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 5, in New York, NY
Casting Equity dancers who sing for the ensemble and special chorus parts in "West Side Story," with book by Arthur Laurents, music by Leonard Bernstein, lyrics by Stephen Sondheim, and original direction/choreography by Jerome Robbins.
- Season rehearses and runs in Nashville, TN.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in Nashville, TN
Seeking Equity actors for various roles in Nashville Children's Theatre's 2015-16 season. Season includes: "Einstein is a Dummy" (Karen Zacarias, book; Deborah Wicks La Puma, music-lyrics; Scot Copeland, dir.; Russell Davis, musical dir. Rehearses Aug. 31-Sept. 16, 2015; runs Sept. 17-Oct. 4); "Charlotte's Web" (Joseph Robinette, adapter; based on the ...
- Performances run July 3-25, in Magna, UT. Performance on July 4 to be a matinee. Performance on July 24 is subject to change.
- Auditions: May 5, 7 in Magna, UT
Casting the musical “1776.” Project description: “Witness the birth of a nation as our forefathers struggle to craft the Declaration of Independence. The seminal event in American history blazes to vivid life in this most unconventional of Broadway hits.”
- Runs July 11-Aug. 15 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Jesus Christ Superstar," a rock-opera that takes a sometimes irreverent, always impassioned, look at Jesus’ last days. As Judas begins to question the motivations and methods of his friend and mentor, emotion and true belief are put to the test. Company states: "'Jesus Christ Superstar' illuminates the transcendent power ...
- Rehearsal dates TBD (two-four evenings/wk.); performs Aug. 7-23 at Rhino Theatre, 247 Wanaque Ave., Pompton Lakes, NJ.
- Auditions: May 5, 6 in Pompton Lakes, NJ
Casting "Rent." Synopsis: Set in the East Village of New York City, Jonathan Larson’s “Rent” is about falling in love, finding your voice, and living for today. Winner of the Tony Award for Best Musical and the Pulitzer Prize for Drama, “Rent” has become a pop cultural phenomenon with songs ...
- Rehearsals and production spring/summer 2015 in NYC.
- Auditions: May 6, 7 in New York, NY
Casting on-screen child talent for the "Imagine Learning" educational series, short, upbeat scripted segments geared for younger viewers to assist them with language skills.
- Season runs in Ashland, OR.
- Auditions: May 6 in Ashland, OR
Casting the Oregon Shakespeare Festival Season. Season includes "Twelfth Night" (Christopher Liam Moore, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 5; runs Feb. 26-Oct. 30); "Great Expectations" (Penny Metropulos, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 29; runs Feb. 27-Oct. 30); "The River Bride" (Laurie Woolery, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Feb. 28-July 7); "Roe" ...
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; first public performance Sept. 16; runs Oct. 5-Nov. 1 at the Linda Gross Theater, 336 W. 20th St., NYC.
- Auditions: May 6 in New York, NY
Casting "Cloud Nine," a play. Note: All roles require profound humor, wit, and complexity. With the exception of Joshua, all characters are British.
- Season runs in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: May 6, 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting the 2015-16 Season for TimeLine Theatre Company. Season includes: "Sunset Baby" (Dominquie Morisseau, writer; Ron O.J. Parsons, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 7, 2015; previews begin Jan. 12, 2016; runs Jan. 22-Apr. 10, 2016); and "Chimerica" (Lucy Kirkwood, writer. Rehearsals begin Mar. 29, 2016; previews begin May 3; runs May ...
- Travel Sept. 6 to Tampa, FL; rehearsals begin Sept. 7 in Tampa, FL; travel to Germany/tech on board Oct. 7-29; first cruise out of Miami Oct. 29, 2015-Mar. 19, 2016 on board brand new ship (Eastern/Western Caribbean Itinerary).
- Auditions: May 6 in New York, NY
Casting "For the Record: Dear John Hughes." Company states: "The show is a current hit in Los Angeles starring Evan Rachel Wood & Rumer Willis.