- Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; runs Apr. 28-May 8 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in Houston, TX
Casting "Heathers," a musical based on the film of the same name.
- Dollywood is open March 2016-January 2017 in Pigeon Forge, TN. Production and rehearsal dates vary, depending on the show. Positions are available for nine months, six months, and two to three months.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Spartanburg, SC
Casting Dollywood shows for 2016, including "Dreamland Drive-In," "Country Crossroads," Dolly Parton's "My People," The GemTones (a cappella group), Little Engine Playhouse, "Christmas in the Smokies," Dollywood's "It's a Wonderful Life," "O Holy Night," and "'Twas the Night Before Christmas."
- Performances run April 1-24, 2016 in Half Moon Bay, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Half Moon Bay, CA
Casting "Enchanted April," a play based on Elizabeth von Arnim’s 1922 novel. Project description: "Set in the 1920's, this play centers around four English women who rent a castle on a remote Italian island to try to come to grips with their lives and relationships. During their enchanted month in ...
- Performances run June 10-July 17, 2016 in El Cerrito, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in El Cerrito, CA
Casting Green Day's musical, "American Idiot," written by Billie Joe Armstrong. Project description: "A sung-through stage adaptation of punk rock band Green Day's rock opera."
- Rehearses Mon.-Fri. (1-6 p.m.) on our theatre campus in Plymouth, MA
- Auditions: Feb 20, in Boston, MA
Seeking actors for Priscilla Beach Theatre's 2016 Summer Resident Theatre Company. Season includes: "A Chorus Line" and "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum." Production manager states: "For those of you who are being introduced, here is a little information about our program: Our re-opening year in ...
- Production runs April 9-24 in Mandeville, LA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Mandeville, LA
Casting an upcoming production of "To Kill a Mockingbird."
- Rehearsals are ongoing every two weeks, unless otherwise noted. Performances are ongoing in Baltimore, MD and TBA locations on the East Coast.
- Auditions: Feb 20, May 21, Aug 20, Nov 19 in Bel Air, MD
Casting actors for ongoing improv/sketch comedy shows.
- Rehearses July 11-Aug. 4th (9 a.m.-1 p.m.); performs Aug. 5-7 at The Wilmette Theatre, 1122 Central Ave., Wilmette, IL.
- Auditions: Feb 20, in Wilmette, IL
Casting "Big: The Musical," a musical based on the classic 1987 motion picture fantasy. Synopsis: Josh Baskin is sick of being awkward, out of place, undervalued, and unseen as a teenager. At a carnival, he makes a wish to the Zoltar machine to become "big." To his shock, his wish ...
- Rehearsals begin March 6. Production runs April 15-May 1, in Baton Rouge, LA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Baton Rouge, LA
Casting the production, "Don't Dress For Dinner."
- Rehearses Fridays March 18-June 3, 2016 (4:45-7:45 p.m.) and Jun. 4 and 8 (5-8 p.m); runs Jun. 10-12, 2016 in Vienna, VA.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 24 in Vienna, VA
Seeking participants ages ten to eighteen to audition for the cast of our Youth Theater Main Stage productions.
- Full-cast table reading (with dramaturg Cherríe Moraga) takes place Mar. 12; rehearses Apr. 22-May 19; runs May 20, 21, 25, 26, and 27 at BRIC in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Messiah Complex," in which a scratch at the DJ booth stages a ritual re-play of the past that can heal generations of violence. Playwright states: "The Messiah Complex is a black queer origin story about the legacy of the Panthers in the age of crack. In a nightclub ...