- Rehearses Apr. 16-May 28, Mon.-Thurs; runs May 29-June 13 at the Whittier Center Theater, 7630 S. Washington Ave., Whittier, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 13, 14 in Whittier, CA and Apr 13, 14 in Whittier, CA
Casting "Rumors," a play.
- Rehearsals begin June 22; runs July 8-Aug. 30 in Springboro, OH.
- Auditions: Apr 14, in New York City, NY and Apr 14, in New York City, NY
Casting La Comedia Dinner Theatre's production of Disney’s "The Little Mermaid."
- Lab runs June 29-July 26 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 14, in New York, NY and Apr 14, in New York, NY
Seeking ensemble singers who dance well for an untitled prom musical.
- Season rehearses and runs in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 14 in San Francisco, CA
Seeking all ages and ethnicities for Golden Thread Productions. Local actors will be given preference. Season includes: ReOrient 2015 (includes nine short plays from/about the Middle East by various authors; Yussef El Guindi, Mona Mansour, Nahal Navidar, and Silva Semerciyan, et al, writers; Evren Odcikin, Sara Razavi, et al, dirs. ...
- Rehearses once a wk. (Tues., 11 a.m.-3 p.m.) at FAB, 61 E. 4th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 14 in New York, NY
Seeking actors with movement experience and dancers for the Vanessa Long Dance Company's upcoming season. Coordinator states: "The VLDC combines both dance and theater to create pieces about social and political issues we face in everyday life. The dances are highly theatrical and each tell a story that audiences can ...
- Productions rehearse and perform in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Boston, MA
Casting Lyric Stage Company's 2015-16 Season. Season includes: "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book & lyrics; Frederick Loewe, music, adapted from George Bernard Shaw’s play and Gabriel Pascal’s motion picture “Pygmalion”; Scott Edmiston, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 11; opens Sept. 4; closes Oct. 11); "Saturday Night/Sunday Morning" (Katori Hall, ...
- Rehearsals and productions take place in Cambridge, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Cambridge, MA
Casting the 2015-16 Season for Nora Theatre Company. Season includes: "Precious Little" (Madeline George, playwright; Lee Mikeska Gardner, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 22, 2015; runs Jan. 14-Feb. 14, 2016); and "Arcadia" (Tom Stoppard, playwright. Rehearsals begin Mar. 13, 2016; runs Apr. 7-May 8, 2016).
- Season runs in Rochester, NY with one show in Ireland.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in New York, NY and Apr 26, 27 in Rochester, NY and Apr 26, 27 in Rochester, NY
Seeking actors and actor/singers for various roles and ensemble in Geva Theatre Center's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "Spamalot" (Melissa Rain Anderson, dir. Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; runs Sept. 12-Oct. 11); "Red" (Skip Greer, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 25; runs Oct. 24-Nov. 15); "A Christmas Carol" (Gregg Coffin, music. Rehearsals begin ...
- Rehearsals begin May 29; previews begin June 17; runs June 19-July 26 in Hilton Head Island, SC.
- Auditions: Apr 15, in New York, NY and Apr 15, in New York, NY
- Show runs at the Wynn Las Vegas, Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Culver City, CA and Apr 20 in Las Vegas, NV and May 5 in New York City, NY
Seeking sports acrobats, gymnasts, martial artists, high divers, aerialists, cheerleaders, and circus artists for "Le Rêve: The Dream," presented exclusively at Wynn Las Vegas. Note: "Le Rêve" is an aquatic show.
- Performances are ongoing at various locations in SoCal, with possible travel to other states.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Hollywood, CA
Seeking vocalists for Wayne Foster Entertainment's bands and orchestras to perform at live corporate events, weddings, galas, and parties.
- Rehearsals begin Aug. 10; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 4 in San Francisco. Note: Festival will be presented in two series, in rep.
- Auditions: Apr 15, 18 in San Francisco, CA and Apr 15, 18 in San Francisco, CA
Casting ReOrient Festival 2015. Festival includes nine short plays from/about the Middle East by various authors including, Yussef El Guindi, Mona Mansour, Nahal Navidar, and Silva Semerciyan, with an ensemble and each actor playing multiple roles.
- Season runs in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Apr 16 in Boston, MA
Seeking singers and actors for the SpeakEasy Stage Co. 2015-16 Season. Musical season includes "Violet" (Paul Daigneault, dir. Rehearses Dec. 7-Jan. 8; runs Jan. 9-Feb. 6); "Dogfight: (Benj Pasek & Justin Paul, music; Paul Daigneault, dir. Rehearses Apr. 11-May 6; runs May 7-June 4).
- Performance and recording dates TBD.
- Auditions: Apr 16, 17, 21 in New York, NY and Apr 16, 17, 21 in New York, NY and Apr 16, 17, 21 in New York, NY
Seeking new talent, including singers, songwriters, and top liners to add to the roster of Italian record label and recording studio, Art&Music Recording.
- Opportunities ongoing.
- Auditions: Apr 16 in New York, NY
Seeking models to act as brand ambassadors to represent eminent brands through lead generation and consumer engagement. Models will be working with large companies at fun and unique events, where there are a lot of opportunities to network and grow with the company.
- Rehearses June 23-July 15; runs July 16-Aug. in Union, NJ.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in New York, NY
Casting the New Jersey premiere of "By the Water" by Sharyn Rothstein.