- Rehearsals begin March 28, 2016 in Pleasonton, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in Pleasanton, CA
Casting "Enchanted April," a new musical based on the novel "The Enchanted April," by Elizabeth von Arnim. Project description: "The story and musical score reflect its setting in post-Victorian London and in Portofino, Italy – the Jazz Age and the 1920's – romantic, lyrical, jazzy."
- Contract details vary per project.
- Auditions: Sep 14 in New York, NY
Seeking performers for NYC-area Equity franchised agency auditions.
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 14, Mondays-Thursdays at 7:30 p.m.; runs Nov. 6-21 at the Center Theater ion Whittier, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 14, 15 in Whittier, CA
Casting "The Diary of Anne Frank" by Frances Goodrich and Albert Hackett, Pulitzer Prize-winning and Tony Award-winner for Best Play.
- Season rehearses and performs in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Sep 15, 16, in New York, NY
Casting singers and dancers for the North Carolina Theatre's 2016 musicals to include "Grease" (Jim Jacobs and Warren Casey, music, lyrics, and book; Casey Hushion, dir.; Edward G. Robinson, music dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 25, 2016; runs Feb. 9-14); "Mary Poppins" (Richard M. Sherman and Robert B. Sherman, original music ...
- Season runs in Washington, D.C.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in New York, NY
Casting Ford's Theatre's 2015-16 Season. Season includes "The Glass Menagerie" (Mark Ramont, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 15; runs Jan. 22-Feb. 21) and "110 in the Shade" (Marcia Milgrom Dodge, dir.; Jay Crowder, music dir. Rehearsals begin Feb. 9; runs Mar. 11-May 14).
- Performances are held year round in the San Francisco area.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in San Francisco, CA
Seeking local theatrical improv actors in San Francisco. Company states: "The Murder Mystery Company has been active in the national theater community for over ten years and is third in record ticket sales in the US. Our shows run year round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to ...
- Performances in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in San Francisco, CA
Murder Mystery Company is casting for its San Francisco troupe. Project description: "Each of our actors has the opportunity to act in up to 300 shows per year, with no show minimum required. Our shows run year round with a multitude of fun themes changing periodically to give our repeat ...
- Production runs November 7-22, in Mandeville, LA.
- Auditions: Sep 15 in Mandeville, LA
Casting the production "Always a Bridesmaid." Project description: "Four friends have sworn to keep the promise they made on the night of their Senior Prom: to be in each other's weddings ... no matter what. More than thirty years later, these Southern friends-for-life are still making 'the long walk' for ...
- Rehearsals begin Mar. 1, 2016; runs Apr. 7-May 8, 2016 in Washington, DC.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 18 in New York, NY
Casting "All the Way," by Robert Schenkkan.
- Contracts run at Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in N. Hollywood, CA
Seeking dancers and physical performers for featured roles in a new offering at the Walt Disney World Resort. Dancers and actors with strong communication skills using movement are needed to tell a story. These silent narrators orchestrate all the action to convey the spirit of an ancient and timeless celebration.
- Classes run once a week, Sept. 21-Nov. 30 and every day Dec. 1-5; presentations run Dec. 4-5.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 17 in New York, NY
Seeking writers for The Writers in Performance Workshop, designed to give writers the opportunity to explore performing their written pieces. Whether they are playwrights, poets, monologists, writers of prose, or spoken word artist, this workshop gives the writers an opportunity to create a performance piece out of their writings. Workshop ...
- Performances run December 4-13, in Chicago Heights, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 16, 17 in Chicago Heights, IL
Casting "Heaven Can Wait," a musical. Project description: "Boxer Joe Pendleton, flying to his next fight, crashes and is sent to the Hereafter…sixty years too soon! To make matters worse, before the matter can be rectified by heavenly supervisor Mr. Jordan, his body is cremated. Instead, Joe is given the ...