- Rehearsals begin Aug. 18; performs Sept. 10-Oct. 12 in Aurora, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 8, in Chicago, IL
Casting strong actors/dancers/singers of all shapes and sizes for "Cats" for Paramount Theatre. Specialized skills encouraged including aerial, gymnastics, and circus skills. Note: Very few sing-only roles and very few dance-only roles.
- Rehearsals begin the week of Apr. 14; runs June 7-July 13 (weekends) at the Simi Valley Cultural Center in Simi Valley, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 8, 9, 10 in Simi Valley, CA
Casting "Sweeney Todd," Stephen Sondheim and Hugh Wheeler’s chilling, suspenseful, heart-pounding masterpiece of murderous barber-ism and culinary crime that tells the infamous tale of the unjustly exiled barber who returns to 19th century London seeking revenge against the lecherous judge who framed him and ravaged his young wife.
- Runs July 14-Oct. 19, 2014 in Raleigh, NC.
- Auditions: Apr 9, in New York, NY
Casting North Carolina Theatre’s 2014 season. Shows include: Disney’s “The Little Mermaid” (Jennifer Werner, dir.; Brian J. Marcum, choreo.; Edward G. “Eddy” Robinson, musical dir.; William Alan Coats, stage mgr. Rehearsals begin July 14; runs July 29-Aug. 3) and “A Chorus Line” (Mitzi Hamilton, dir.-choreo.; Edward G. “Eddy” Robinson, musical ...
- Season runs May 16-Sept. 28 in Boise, ID.
- Auditions: Apr 9 in Boise, ID
Casting the 2014 Idaho Shakespeare Festival. Shows include: "Deathtrap" (rehearsals begin May 16; runs May 31-July 25); "As You Like It" (rehearsals begin May 20; runs June 7-27); "Les Miserables" (rehearsals begin June 10; runs July 5-Aug. 31); "Merry Wives of Windsor" (rehearsals begin July 8; runs Aug. 2-30); and ...
- Shooting Starts: June 26, 2014 Shooting Ends: June 29, 2014 Shooting Location: Palm Springs
- Auditions: Apr 10, 11 in Los Angeles, CA
Production Title: “Heavenly” Union / Non-Union: Union & Non-Union Production Type: Independent Project Length: Short Film (12 minutes) Project Format: RED Digital Cinema Posted on: Monday, March 10th, 2014 Production Location: Los Angeles Production Company: Red Hymn Films Company Website: http://RedHymnFilms.com Director: John Stanley Producer: Timothy Turner Casting Director: John ...
- Ongoing at Wynn Las Vegas in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Miami, FL and Apr 13, in Orlando, FL and May 12 in Culver City, CA and May 16 in Las Vegas, NV and May 17 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting "Le Rêve - The Dream." Company states: "The breathtaking aquatic spectacle presented exclusively at Wynn Las Vegas is currently casting for sports acrobats, gymnasts, martial artists, divers, technically-trained dancers, ballroom dancers, aerialists, synchronized swimmers, cheerleaders, and circus artists."
- Performances take place on an ongoing basis aboard Holland America's cruise ships, which travel worldwide.
- Auditions: Apr 11, in Decatur, IL and Apr 13, in Chicago, IL
Casting singers, singer-dancers, and dancers for production shows performing onboard Holland America Line's 15 luxury vessels with worldwide itineraries.
- Season runs Sept. 2014-May 2015 in Columbia, MD.
- Auditions: Apr 14, 15 in Columbia, MD
Casting Rep Stage at Howard Community College's 2014-15 season. Shows include: "Venus in Fur" (David Ives, writer; Joseph W. Ritsch, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 2; runs Oct. 1-19); "The Whale" (Samuel Hunter, writer; Kasi Campbell, dir. Rehearsals begin Dec. 16, 2014; runs Jan. 14-Feb. 1, 2015); "Circle Mirror Transformation" (Annie ...
- Rehearses evenings & weekends, beginning June 23. Performances run August 9-September 20 in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Apr 16 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Witch Slap!", a play. Project description: "Mass hysteria grips a medieval town as public witch hunts pit brother against brother. But when local witches attempt to band together to stop the madness, they quickly discover that sister against sister can be far more wicked."
- Rehearsals begin July 1; runs July 12-Aug. 24 in Lake Tahoe, NV.
- Auditions: Apr 17 in San Francisco, CA
Casting the 2014 Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival season. Season includes "As You Like It." Note: Producing artistic director Charlie Fee is the producing artistic director of Idaho Shakespeare Festival and Lake Tahoe Shakespeare Festival, so actors will be considered for both companies.
- Rehearses July and August in Portland, ME; runs Sept. 19-21 at Merrill Auditorium in Portland, ME.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Portland, ME
Casting the world debut of "The Bus Stop Atheist," a new rock musical premiering September at Maine’s premiere theater venue, the Merrill Auditorium.
- Rehearses June 16-27 and June 30 (10 a.m.-6 p.m.); tech July 1 (6 p.m.); dress reharsals July 2 (8 p.m.); performs July 3, 5, 10-12, 17-19 (8:30 p.m.) in Brooklyn, NY.
- Auditions: Apr 26, 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Bloody Blood Andrew Jackson." Seeking actors who are comic actors who can sing and preferably have physical theater training.