- Rehearsals begin April 12. Performances run May 27–June 19, Thursdays through Sundays in Ross, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 7, 8 in Ross, CA
Casting "Anna in the Tropics," a play by Nilo Cruz. Project description: "Set in Florida in 1929 in a Cuban-American cigar factory, where cigars are still rolled by hand and lectors are employed to educate and entertain the workers."
- Rehearsals will be determined by cast avaiability and held Dec. 2015-Feb. 2016. Performs Feb. 26 (7 p.m.) at Weill Hall in Carnegie Hall. Note: These are solo or duet/trio songs so the rehearsal schedule will be manageable and flexible NYC Upper East Side and Midtown locations. This is a tuition based program with a fee of $495. There is no pay.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in New York, NY
Seeking up and coming musical theater performers ages 10-15 who will take the stage for one night only at the esteemed Weill Hall at Carnegie Hall. Company states: "The evening will be comprised of Broadway favorites and lovable show-stoppers, sung by the most talented young artists the tri-state area has ...
- Performs Dec. 19 (1:30-6 p.m.) at the Southwest Arts Center, 915 New Hope Road, Atlanta, GA.
- Auditions: Nov 7 in Atlanta, GA
Vocal Zones USA are searching is seeking talented singers, dancers, urban acts, gospel, country and jazz performers to compete in the "Vocal Zones Talent Quest Championship 2015."
- Season runs Winter 2015-Spring 2016 in Vero Beach, FL.
- Auditions: Nov 9 in New York, NY
Casting Riverside Theatre's 2015-2016 season. Season includes "Over The River" and "Vanya & Sonia & Masha & Spike."
- Rehearses June 20-30, 2016 (must arrive June 19; rehearsals begin June 20 and run 9 a.m.-5 p.m. the first week, with a half-hour lunch and break and free time after 5 p.m.; second week schedule TBD based on what needs to be worked); performs July 1 & 2 (7 p.m.); depart July 3. Camp is located in Oscoda, MI. No late arrivals or early departures; participants must be available for all dates and must strike after closing performance.
- Auditions: Nov 14 in Houston, TX and Dec 4 in Toledo, OH and Dec 5 in Detroit, MI and Dec 6 in Tawas City, MI
Casting "Fiddler on the Roof," a production for the HFCC Performing Arts Company, a performing-arts camp that aims to provide participants with a professional training environment. Young actors will perform alongside professional guest artists in a 550-seat theater with a professional union orchestra and polished costumes and sets. There are ...
- Auditions will be held November 16 & 17, 2015 from 7:00 pm-9:00 pm at : American Legion Hall 512 High Mountain Road North Haledon, NJ Call the Director, Dan Reed at 973-809-3081 to schedule your audition. Come prepared to sing a song from the show; read from script and learn a simple dance routine. Please be prepared to note conflicts during your scheduled audition. Show dates are February 5-21, 2016 http://www.hmctnh.org/auditions.html
- Auditions: Nov 16, 17 in North Haledon, NJ
Casting South Pacific a Rodgers and Hammerstein musical which takes place on an island in the South Pacific during World War II. This musical explores two intercultural love stores. The Americans fight to come to grips with their own cultural prejudices and falling in love while the threat of war ...
- Performances Thursdays-Sundays December 14-February 7, in Ross, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 21, 22 in Ross, CA
Casting "The Diary of Anne Frank", a play.
- Rehearsals begin in January 2016, and will take place on varying days Monday-Friday 7-10 p.m. and Saturdays 11 a.m.-3 p.m. Commitment will be two- to four rehearsals per week. Performances run March 11-20, 2016, in the Performing Arts Center at Harper College, 1200 West Algonquin Road, in Palatine, IL.
- Auditions: Dec 3, 4 in Palatine, IL
Cast "The Tempest," a play. Project description: "Adapted for the stage and directed by Laura Pulio Colbert, with original music by Steve Goers, this non-traditional adaptation of William Shakespeare’s 'The Tempest' will incorporate music and movement. Dancers, gymnasts/tumblers, and singers are encouraged to audition."
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburg, CA.
- Auditions: Dec 5, 7, 8 in Pittsburg, CA
Casting "Once Upon a Mattress", a musical comedy. Project description: "Carried on a wave of wonderful songs, by turns hilarious and raucous, romantic and melodic, this rollicking spin on the familiar classic of royal courtship and comeuppance provides for some side-splitting shenanigans. Chances are you'll never look at fairy tales ...
- Rehearses and shoots January-March 2016 in L.A.
- Auditions: Dec 5 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Checking Out The Allens," a nationally syndicated television series. Synopsis: A loving father and his wife raise their children in a local community.
- Rehearsals to be held in Winter 2016.
- Auditions: Jan 31 in Atlanta, GA
A family's views are questioned when their daughter returns home for Thanksgiving with her lesbian partner.
- Rehearses April-June 2016; runs late July-August 2016 at TBA location.
- Auditions: Apr 15 in Huntington Beach, CA
Casting "Surf City, USA! The Musical." Company states: "We produced this play at the Huntington Beach Playhouse in 2006 to smashing success with sold-out crowds for each of the 17 performances. We are currently gathering contact information for actors, directors, musical directors, sound designers, set designers, choreographers, so that when ...