- Rehearsal TBA; performs the afternoon of June 7 afternoon in Princeton, NJ.
- Auditions: May 3 in Princeton, NJ
Casting "On the Shoulders of a Giant," a play reading utilizing only two voices. Casting director states: "Two mature male actors with strong voices who show an intellectual interest, confidence, and seriousness regarding psychological matters and social conditions are needed. They will portray two historical scientific personalities and leaders in ...
- Rehearses and performs in Pittsburgh, PA.
- Auditions: May 8 in New York, NY
Casting Pittsburgh Public Theater Season. Season includes: "The Glass Menagerie" (Tennessee Williams, writer; Pamela Berlin, dir. Rehearsals begin Sept. 9; runs Oct. 2-Nov. 2), "L'Hotel" (Ed Dixon, writer; Ted Pappas, dir. Rehearsals begin Oct. 17; runs Nov. 13-Dec. 14), "My Fair Lady" (Alan Jay Lerner, book and lyrics; Frederick Lowe, ...
- Rehearses June 2-July 16; runs July 17-Aug. 10 in Elm Grove, WI.
- Auditions: May 12, 13 in Elm Grove, WI
Casting "Gypsy," a musical. Project description: "Based on the Broadway hit about the life and times of burlesque dancer Gypsy Rose Lee and her aggressive stage mother, Mama Rose."
- Cruise contracts available.
- Auditions: May 26, 27 in Las Vegas, NV
Casting for cruise ship entertainers for a line with offices in Norway and the UK, as well as partner companies in Sweden, Bulgaria, USA, China, and Russia. They offer a global service to anyone that requires entertainment or entertainment related services. For more info, visit www.idea.no
- Rehearsal and performance dates & locations are TBD.
- Auditions: May 29 in Fairfield, CA
Seeking a vocalist for the United States Air Force Band of the Golden West. Company states: "The United States Air Force Band of the Golden West is stationed in the San Francisco Bay area at Travis Air Force Base, California. The only active duty Air Force band west of the ...
- Flexible rehearsal schedule; performs Nov. 30 & Dec. 7 on Long Island.
- Auditions: Jun 22, Aug 24 in Merrick, NY
Casting "A Merry Mini Nutcracker."