- Currently running Off-Broadway.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY
Seeking possible future replacements in the currently running Off-Broadway production of "The Fantasticks."
- Season runs in Cape May, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in New York, NY and Mar 12 in Cape May, NJ
Casting the 2016 Season for the East Lynne Theater Company. Season includes: "Dracula" (John L. Balderston & Howard Deane, writers; Gayle Stahlhuth, dir. Runs July 27-Sept. 30); and "Biography" (S. N. Behrman, writer; Gayle Stahlhuth, dir. Runs Sept. 21-Oct. 15).
- Performs at Walt Disney World in the Orlando, FL area.
- Auditions: Feb 26, in Lake Buena Vista, FL
Seeking youthful and energetic male and female principal vocalists who move very well for the "Hoop Dee Doo Musical Revue," performing live at the Walt Disney World.
- Season runs in Madison, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Madison, NJ
Seeking actors with classical training and experience for various roles in the 2016 Season for the Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey. Season includes: "A Song at Twilight" (Noel Coward, playwright; Paul Mullins, dir. Rehearsals begin April 19; runs May 11-29 with possible ext. through June 5); "The Complete Works of ...
- Rehearsals run March 6-April 7. Performances run April 8-May 7, at Shaking The Tree Theatre in Portland, OR. Note: Your child will not be called to every rehearsal, and will perform no more than twice a week, unless requested.
- Auditions: Feb 26 in Portland, OR
Casting the play, "A Doll's House." Project description: "A wealthy woman's attempts to help her financially troubled husband go unrewarded."
- Rehearsals begin March 5. Production runs May 13-29, in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 26, 27 in Houston, TX
Casting the musical, "Parade."
- Rehearses March 26-April 29 in Glendale, CA; tech/previews Apr. 30-May 5; runs May 6-29 at Atwater Village Theatre in L.A.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting the West Coast premiere of "Turtles," a play by John Greiner-Ferris. Synopsis: A mother snatches her two kids. She's on the run, scraping out an existence with them in her car by the side of the road in the desert. When a man, quite literally, falls into their lives, ...
- Rehearsals in March. Shoot dates are April 2nd, 3rd, and 10th in Binghamton, NY.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Binghamton, NY
Casting "Shackled", a black comedic thriller short about a hot-tempered woman who thought she scared off yet another man, but realizes someone is still in the house.
- Shoots Mar. 25-27 in Montclair, NJ.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in New York, NY
Casting 'The Mourning After', a short comedy about a college student who mourns over the sudden death of her one-night-stand partner until she discovers the hidden reason behind her exaggerated grief.
- Performances run July 8-August 14, at Lakewood Theatre at Lakewood Center for the Arts in Lake Oswego, OR.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Lake Oswego, OR
Casting the musical, "'Nine." Project description: “Guido Contini, a famous Italian film director, has to shoot a film for which he can't write the script, while his wife of twenty years, Luisa, may be about to leave him if he can't pay more attention to the marriage."
- Rehearsals begin March 1. Performances run April 1-17, in Fountain Hills, AZ.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Fountain Hills, AZ
Casting Woody Allen's comedy "Play it Again, Sam." Project description: Allan Felix has this thing about Humphrey Bogart. Bookish and insecure with women, Allan’s hero, Bogey, comes to the rescue with a fantastic bevy of beauties played out in hilarious fantasy sequences."
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 14; filming is expected to begin March 2016. Rehearsals will be conducted in TruTown Studios located in Doral, FL. Production and filming will take place in Miami-Dade and Broward County.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Doral, FL
Casting "WSET Radio," a comedy web series. Synopsis: "WSET Radio" follows the antics of the on-air staff of a radio station in the Miami area and the havoc they generate for their listeners. The series will mimic many aspects of an actual radio station and include talk shows, mix show, ...
- Shooting March-April, in Savannah, GA.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in Savannah, GA
Casting background for the feature film, "Baywatch," starring Zac Effron, Alexandra Daddario and Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson. Project description: "Two unlikely prospective lifeguards vie for jobs alongside the buff bodies who patrol a beach in California."
- Performances run June 10-25, at Renton Civic Theatre, in Renton, WA.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Renton, WA
Casting the musical, "Next to Normal." Project description: "A Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award-winning musical and emotional powerhouse about a family trying to care for each other and survive with their spirit intact, while dealing with the pain that cripples their family at its core."
- Rehearsals begin mid/late March (weeknights and the occasional weekend); runs April 22-24 & April 28, 20, and May 1 (7 p.m.) at The Tank in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in New York, NY
Casting "Wrecks," a new play written by Matt Minnicino. Synopsis: A sad young prince arrives at the Oracle at Delphi, because that's where he's supposed to be. A young priestess rummages through his past and plunges headlong into his future. The young prince faces three riddles: a dark stranger in ...
- Events are ongoing (mainly weekends) in the Tri-State area,
- Auditions: Feb 27 in New York, NY
Seeking dancers and emcees/hype men for Gotham Events, a boutique entertainment and event production company in NYC who specialize in weddings, corporate events, bar mitzvahs, and industry parties.