- Shoots May 22-29 in NH.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in New York, NY and Apr 18 in Concord, NH
Casting "The Chicken Farmer," a short drama about Stan, an introverted high school student growing up in the late 1950s with his best friends, Rita, a chicken farmer, and Brian, an athlete. Stan begins his senior year of high school by anonymously admitting his love for Rita by graffiting his ...
- Read-through May 9 (11 a.m.-1 p.m.); rehearses June 6 (scenes 1-4), June 13 (scenes 1-5), June 27 (scenes 4-8), July 11 (scenes 8-11), July 25 (scenes 1-6), Aug. 1 (scenes 6-11), and Aug. 8 & 22 (all scenes); performance dates TBD between Aug. 29-Sept. 19, in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in New York, NY
Casting "Under the Same Moon," a comedic, limited-run, non-union showcase. Synopsis: The time is the late 1940s in the North Carolinas and Burt's barbershop has always been the pride of the community--that is, until Rita and Thelma Lou want to open a beauty parlor right next door to the barber ...
- Rehearses Tues., Wed., and Thurs. (6:30-9 p.m.). Must attend outside workouts two-three times/wk. Upcoming mandatory events include RibFest/Draft Day practices Apr. 28 & 29 (6:30-8:30 p.m.) and performance Apr. 30 (4-7:30 p.m.), and mini camp and photo shoot on dates TBD. This is a yearlong commitment through May 2016; team is based in the Phoenix metropolitan area, AZ.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Phoenix, AZ
Seeking cheerleaders for the 2015 Arizona Cardinals. Casting personnel state: "Imagine cheering and dancing in front of 65,000 fans, being a role model for young children, and supporting hundreds of charity/community groups in the valley! This group of beautiful, sophisticated, and talented women does it all and you have a ...
- Rehearsals begin the week of April 26. Production runs June 4-27, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 11, 12 in Plano, TX
Casting for the production "Suite Surrender." Project description: "It's 1942, and two of Hollywood's biggest divas have descended upon the luxurious Palm Beach Royale Hotel with assistants, luggage… and legendary feud in tow. Mistaken identities, overblown egos, double entendres, and a lap dog named Mr. Boodles round out this riotous ...
- Rehearsals begin Jun. 3 (Wed., 7-9 p.m. and Sat., 10 a.m.-2 p.m.); dress rehearsal Sept. 10; performs Sept. 11 (two shows) and Sept. 12 (two shows) at Indian Creek Community Theatre, Olathe, KS.
- Auditions: Apr 11 in Kansas City, MO
Seeking dancers for "Dethroning the Prince," a full-length ballet following the stories of four characters--an actress, a doctor, a pastor, and a young teen--as they journey through life and deal with the consequences of poor choices. Untangling the web of deceit and showcasing God’s grace, the characters are ultimately led ...
- Rehearsals begin week of June 22; runs July 24-Aug. 9 at the Kalita Humphreys Theater in Dallas, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 12, in Dallas, TX
Casting "Catch Me If You Can."
- 29-week contract runs Aug. 2015-May 2016 in Minneapolis, MN.
- Auditions: Apr 12 in Minneapolis, MN
Seeking male dancers for paid company, project, and internship positions with James Sewell Ballet's 2015-2016 season. Dancer should have excellent ballet technique and be comfortable with combining it with modern dance elements. Improvisation skills a plus.
- Production runs June 5-7 and 11-14, in Denton, TX.
- Auditions: Apr 12, 13 in Denton, TX
Casting for the production "Enchanted April." Project description: "When two unhappy London housewives rent a villa in Italy for an impulsive holiday away from their husbands and share the costs with a pair of independent upper-class women, the unexpected occurs."
- Rehearsals beginning August. Performances Sept 26-Oct 11, in Newark, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 12, 13 in Newark, CA
Casting the musical "Dream Girls." Production description: "A trio of black female soul singers cross over to the pop charts in the early 1960s, facing their own personal struggles along the way."
- Performances are ongoing at The Magic Kingdom Park at the Walt Disney World Resort near Orlando, FL.
- Auditions: Apr 13 in Kissimmee, FL
Seeking male vocalists of all ethnicities for The Dapper Dans, a traditional male barbershop quartet.