- Rehearses December 2, 2014-January 12, 2015. Runs January 15-February 1, 2015, at ZBelow @ ZSpace in San Francisco, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in San Francisco, CA
Casting "The Cable Car Nymphomaniac," a developmental workshop production, based on the actual events of the 1970 San Francisco cable car sex scandal, and set against the backdrop of the sexual revolution.
- Rehearsals and read through TBA; shoots Oct. 4 & 5 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in New York, NY
Casting a series of YouTube sketches written and produced by award-winning professionals. Seeking actors/comedians with comedic range to perform as an ensemble in multiple roles throughout a series of four sketches. Material is irreverent, satirical, and rooted in short-form sketch comedy.
- Rehearsal/performances dates and locations TBA.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Brooklyn, NY
Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines is casting singers and dancers for upcoming performances.
- Season runs in Coral Gables, FL.
- Auditions: Aug 24, 25 in Coral Gables, FL
Casting the 2014-15 GableStage season. Season includes "Bad Jews" (Joshua Harmon, writer. Rehearsals begin Oct. 28; runs Nov. 22-Dec. 21), "Choir Boy" (Tarell Alvin McCraney, writer. Rehearsals begin Dec. 30; runs Jan. 24-Feb. 22, 2015), "New Jerusalem" (David Ives, writer. Rehearsals begin March 3; runs March 28-April 26), "Casa Valentina" ...
- Shoots tentatively Oct. 2014 in NYC.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in New York, NY
Casting "Dys-genesis," a short film that tells the story about a couple's struggle with addiction, loss, and the forces of time. Coordinator states: "We will be shooting on RED Epic and submitting to top film festivals, including Cannes and Sundance."
- Rehearses this Fall/Winter; Performances are typically Fridays & Saturdays through the end of 2014, in Portland, OR.
- Auditions: Aug 24, 25, 30, 31 in Beaverton, OR
Casting for the interactive musical play, "Great Gatsby! It's a Murder!" Project description: "This reworking of Fitzgerald's classic novel features a combination of script and improv, as characters mingle over cocktails, chat up tables and give clues to "Whodunit? "
- Shoots Sept. 13-14 in Scotts Valley, CA. Hotel accommodations provided.
- Auditions: Aug 24, in San Francisco, CA
Casting "Chop," a film in which a blind young man is forced to chop wood on his run-down family farm, when his younger brother sees an opportunity to test the man's psychological limits.
- Rehearses in early September; shoots over two weekends in late September in L.A.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Three Days," a short film. Synopsis: After a missed encounter on his morning commute, a middle-aged man attempts to reconnect with a woman from his past, telling the story of how the two were whimsical, young lovers married for three days in 1989.
- Shoot TBD in Allentown, PA.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Allentown, PA
Casting "Valentine's Day," a short romantic comedy.
- Flexible rehearsal schedule; performs Nov. 30 & Dec. 7 on Long Island.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Merrick, NY
Casting "A Merry Mini Nutcracker."
- Runs November 14-December 13, in Point Richmond, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 24, 25 in Point Richmond, CA
Casting "My Three Angels," a play set in French Guiana around the turn of the 20th century, showing the interaction between three prisoners and a family of French colonists.
- Rehearsals begin in early September in Chicago, IL. Tech begins November 3. Shows are Thursday-Saturday at 8 p.m. and Sunday at 4 p.m., November 8-29. No Thanksgiving show. Possible extension through mid-December.
- Auditions: Aug 24 in Chicago, IL
Casting "The Aurora Project," a play. Project description: "'The Aurora Project' follows Constantine, an android indistinguishable from human beings, and Nora, a genetically enhanced female explorer, as they begin their voyage across the uncharted universe. When Nora decides to go against Constantine's wishes and visit a strange new planet, she's ...
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 8 (Mon.-Thurs., plus Sat. & Sun. TBA); runs Nov. 7-16 at the Landis Performing Arts Center, 4800 Magnolia Ave., Riverside, CA.
- Auditions: Aug 24, 25, in Riverside, CA
Casting "Shrek the Musical." Based on the hit film, "Shrek the Musical" is a Tony Award-winning stage musical that has swept the world with its magic. Featuring all new songs from Jeanine Tesori ("Thoroughly Modern Mille," "Caroline or Change") and a side-splitting book by David Lindsay-Abaire as well as cult ...