- Rehearsals early June leading up to shoot June 15-29 in L.A.
- Auditions: May 30, 31, Jun 1 in Los Angeles, CA
Casting an upcoming dramatic full length feature film entitled "Blur." Synopsis: Barely surviving a life of child prostitution, a girl recounts her story to a cop in hopes of bringing her abductors to justice. Casting Director states: "We are funded by a non-profit to raise awareness about child sex trafficking ...
- Weekly show location (usually Saturdays) is at the Phoenix Marriott Mesa. Time commitment for regular shows is four- to six hours including a pre-show rehearsal. There are no weekly rehearsals required, you rehearse only when you are scheduled to work. Roles rotate depending on actor availability collected & are scheduled on a monthly basis; only nine company members are needed for one show.
- Auditions: May 30 in Mesa, AZ
Casting an interactive improv murder mystery show, "The Dinner Detective," written by Scott O’Brien, former staff writer for David E. Kelley on "Boston Legal." Project description: "The show is set in modern day with no costumes and no serving required."
- Rehearses June 2 (12-1 p.m.); shoots June 3 (9-10 a.m.) in NYC.
- Auditions: May 30 in New York, NY
Casting "The Secret: Pt. I," an NYU undergraduate student film.
- Shooting June 13, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: May 30 in Austin, TX
Casting for the music video "i.c.k.y." Project description: "Four teens sneak into an old, abandoned, “haunted” house for a night of hanging out and partying."
- Production runs September 11-20, in Plano, TX.
- Auditions: May 30, Jun 6 in Plano, TX
Casting for the musical "Camelot." Production description: "The story of the marriage of England's King Arthur to Guinevere. The plot of illegitimate Modred to gain the throne and Guinevere's growing attachment to Sir Lancelot, threaten to topple Arthur and destroy his "round table" of knights."
- Rehearsals begin in late summer; shoot begins in the fall in Maryland.
- Auditions: May 30 in Largo, MD
Casting male and female leads for "Swagless in the City," a web series centered around Marlon Atwood, an awkward millennial who has come to the nation's capital looking for a better life and, hopefully, love.
- Season runs in Dayton, OH.
- Auditions: May 30, 31 in Dayton, OH
Seeking actors for Human Race Theatre Company's 2015-2016 Season. Season includes "The Full Monty: The Broadway Musical" (Rehearsals begin Aug. 14; runs Sept. 10-Oct. 4); "The Glass Menagerie" (Rehearsals begin Jan. 11; runs Feb. 4-21); "One Slight Hitch" (Rehearsals begin Mar. 14; runs Apr. 7-24); "Santaland Diaries" (Rehearsals begin Nov. ...
- Rehearsals begin in June; runs Aug. 21, 22, 27, 28, & 29 (8 p.m.) and Aug. 22, 23, & 30 (2 p.m.) in Queens, NY. Must be available for all performances.
- Auditions: May 30, Jun 1, 3 in Breezy Point, NY
Casting The Rockaway Theatre Company's late-summer production of "Little Shop of Horrors." The production will be directed by Susan Corning; the music director is Jeffrey Arzberger.