- Rehearsals begin in April. Shows June 12 and 13 in Waukegan, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Waukegan, IL
Casting "The Underground Effect," a play. Project description: "a new play that explores racism, young love, social norms, and interracial love."7 hours ago
- Shoots April 11th & 12th and April 18th & 19th
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angles, CA
Casting lead actors for "Andre The Incredible" a USC Cinematic Arts student thesis film in which during a tense 19th-century vaudeville stage show, Magician “Andre the Incredible” discovers that his lover and assistant is cheating - as she enters a box and the sawing begins Andre must decide whether or ...7 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin in late June in Chicago, IL. Shows August 1-30.
- Auditions: Apr 10, 11, 12 in Chicago, IL and Apr 10, 11, 12 in Chicago, IL and Apr 10, 11, 12 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Suburbia," a play by Eric Bogosian. Project description: "a coming of age story about three best friends who are trying to find their purpose in life within their lost world of the American suburb. They struggle with the trials and tribulations of growing up with an uncertain future while ...7 hours ago
- Production Date: Saturday April 11th from 10am to 7pm Rehearsal: the week before Location: Crown Heights stoop
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 1, 2 in New York, NY and Mar 31, Apr 1, 2 in New York, NY and Mar 31, Apr 1, 2 in New York, NY
Short film about two friends hanging out on a stoop. One recounts "the craziest story ever" to his friend until chance interruptions by strangers leads to them unknowingly assisting in homicide.7 hours ago
- Rehearsals April 6-May 29 in Skokie, IL.
- Auditions: Mar 31, Apr 1 in Skokie, IL and Mar 31, Apr 1 in Skokie, IL
Casting "Spamalot," a musical. Project description: "lovingly ripped from the film 'Monty Python and the Holy Grail.'"8 hours ago
- Report date will be June 6 in Michigan City, Indiana. "Don't Dress for Dinner" runs June 17-20. "Breaking Up is Hard to Do" June 24-July 3. "A Closer Walk with Patsy Cline" July 8-25.
- Auditions: Mar 30 in Chicago, IL
Canterbury Summer Theatre is casting its 2015 season, including "Don't Dress for Dinner," "Breaking Up is Hard to Do" (featuring the songs of Neil Sedaka), and "A Closer Walk with Patsy Cline."8 hours ago
- Shooting in April 1 and 6 in Chicago, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL
Casting "Chicago PD," an NBC TV series. Project description: "Follows District 21 of the Chicago Police Department, which is made up of two distinctly different groups: the uniformed cops and the Intelligence Unit."8 hours ago
- Auditions at the NYU Kimmel Center for University Life near Washington Square Park Rehearsals on 4/9 and 4/16, location TBD Shooting in Williamsburg, Brooklyn 4/18-4/19
- Auditions: Apr 2 in New York, NY
Casting, "Magician Bob," a short film about a girl named Jenny who comes across a performing street magician; when Magician Bob curses Jenny, Jenny must determine whether or not the curse is real.9 hours ago
- We’re auditioning now so that departing dancers can teach roles to new incoming dancers before the end of this season. Rehearsals are likely to extend from April – May/June with a summer break in July & part of August with next season’s rehearsals beginning in the last half of August.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Benita Bike’s DanceArt will be holding an audition on Sunday, April 12, 11am – 1pm near Universal City. This audition is for dancers for next season’s performances (September 2015 – May/June 2016).9 hours ago
- Production dates are July 2015 in NY state.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Frederick is the story of a young boy who is taken from his home and becomes the subject of negligence and abuse. It takes place in the 1960’s and revolves around the Duplessis Orphans in Canada and Project MK-Ultra. There are many young but strong character in this film.10 hours ago
- We are casting female models for a viral media/news site on MONDAY March 30th at 1:00 pm to 6:00 pm. Submit 2 photos and Instagram name to firstname.lastname@example.org and will respond back with the address to the Hollywood location.
- Seeking submissions from: los angeles, CA
The castings are for a media/news site that creates series of viral videos, among other news and viral content in the internet space.. There will be monthly filming for this large scale news site. (Which means the possibility to be hired for future shoots)10 hours ago
- Shooting begins first weekend of May in the Kitsap Country region of Washington State. Subsequent episodes will be shot on a bi-weekly basis.
- Seeking submissions from: Seattle, WA; Tacoma, WA; Vancouver, BC; Portland, OR
We are Monoculus Films, an *award-winning production company focused on creating compelling content for YouTube and beyond. We are thrilled to put out this casting call for our biggest undertaking yet, an exciting new Web Series that is going into production in May. "Jane Austen's Monster" is a web series ...10 hours ago
- Shoot Date: April 21st (9am - 12pm) Location: 721 Broadway
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
An NYU Student Film project based on an SNL skit starring Will Ferrell. (Watch it here: http://www.nbc.com/saturday-night-live/will-ferrell/video/1201381). It's for the course "Sight & Sound: Studio" where the projects are shot and live-edited in a TV studio.11 hours ago
- Rehearses in May, location TBD. Shoots at end of May in Fresno, CA. 2-3 day shoot.
- Auditions: Apr 26 in Los Angeles, CA
On the eve of his birthday, a discontent 29-year-old finds an unfinished "Bucket List" he was supposed to complete before turning 30. Fearful he's wasted his youth, he sets out to accomplish what's left on the list before turning the big 3-0 at midnight. Casting a 25 to 35-year-old male ...11 hours ago
- Casting in April, May, 2015, Rehearsing summer, 2015, and single performance in Miami in September, 2015. Rehearsals will take place at a university in South Broward.
- Seeking submissions from: Miami, FL; Fort Lauderdale, FL; Boca Raton, FL
Multimedia opera, contemporary (21st century), written by award winning director/composer, seeking vocalists with operatic and/or musical theater training (must read music/notes) Please apply if you are mezzo soprano, tenor or bass baritone. Opera to be performed in Miami in Fall 2015. Contemporary and Jazz DANCERS (male, female) are also needed ...12 hours ago
- Tentatively shooting APRIL 4-5,11-12 OR 11-12,18-19; THREE (of the four) days for Mike and Karen; ONE day for supporting roles: Security, Mamasan, Customer, and Jason
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
An encounter between a carefree young man and a masseuse who works in an illegally-operated massage parlor forever changes the lives of the two...12 hours ago