- Currently running on Broadway.
- Auditions: Sep 5, in New York, NY and Sep 8, in New York, NY
Casting future replacements in the currently-running Broadway production of "Rock of Ages." Ensemble and swings will cover the principal roles listed below.20 hours ago
- - Rehearsals (NIGHTS & WEEKENDS) for the project begin on or around 9/8 - Tech 10/12-10/15 - Performance Dates 10/16-10/19, 10/23-26, 10/30-11/2
- Auditions: Aug 27, 28 in New York, NY
Equity Showcase code - Pending Equity Approval. Everyday Inferno Theatre Company is casting Union and Non-Union actors for our upcoming site-specific production of ‘The Turn of the Screw,’ adapted from Henry James by Jamie Wylie to be performed at the historic Morris-Jumel Mansion in Harlem/Washington Heights.4 hours ago
- Classes are ongoing (Mon. & Wed., 7-10 p.m.) at Times Square Arts Center in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking participants for a film and television technique workshop. Curriculum includes beginner level Meisner technique and repetition exercises as well as independent activities, monologues, and scene study. Steven has worked many high-profile people in the industry including Woody Allen, Sidney Lumet, Spike Lee, Penny Marshall, Robert De Niro, Al Pacino, ...5 hours ago
- Coaching sessions Aug. 23, 28 (Comedy Store) and Sept. 5 (Inside Jokes) in L.A. Producer states: "There are no rehearsals, but we provide coaching sessions where aspiring comics bring their ideas in and sit down with a working headliner who helps them shape it into a strong set. These sessions are always 100% free and 100% optional."
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Seeking comic performers for the First Look Showcase at the Comedy Store. Producer states: "This is the prestige way to begin a career in comedy. For the last eight years, our shows in NYC and L.A. have provided the highest quality stage time for the best audiences in the most ...9 hours ago
- Shooting October 15-20 in the Philadelphia, PA area. Up to four rehearsals will be arranged with actors during the month of September.
- Auditions: Aug 29, 30 in Philadelphia, PA
Casting the short film "Pieces and Pieces." Project description: "A young female soldier returning from war."18 hours ago
- Shooting TBD in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting role of Stax for "Music is My Life."13 hours ago
- Currently shooting in Reading, PA.
- Seeking submissions from: PA
Casting "Crash Scene," a film about collisions involving love, revenge, and despair. Synopsis: "Tony thought he was moving on up, but there is more stress with his new 'job,' his sister is nuts, and his business partner has been stealing. On top of that, his girlfriend gives him an ultimatum."13 hours ago
- Shoots Oct. 23-25 near Morgantown, WV.
- Seeking submissions from: Morgantown, WV; Pittsburgh, PA; WV; Washington, DC; Cleveland, OH; Columbus, OH
Casting "Out of the Depths," a short film about the Farmington, WV community finding strength in their faith and in each other during the 1968 No. 9 mine disaster. The film focuses on a pastor coping with a personal crisis of faith as he tries to comfort his congregation, and ...13 hours ago
- Rehearses Sept. 23, 30, Oct. 7, 14, 21, 28, Nov. 4, 11, 18, 25, and Dec. 2 & 9 (4:15-6:15 p.m.) at Visceral Dance Center, 2820 N. Elston Ave., Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 16 in Chicago, IL
Seeking participants for Studio Stars, an advanced individualized musical theater experience. This is a pre-professional training program for fifth through eighth graders. This advanced workshop will focus on the key elements of musical theater: acting, dancing, and singing. Producer states: "Studio Stars is where students will experience intense audition training ...15 hours ago
- Rehearsals begin late-Sept. or early-Oct. 2014 (Wed. at 7:45 p.m., Fri. at 7 p.m., Sat. at 1:30 p.m.) at Anaheim Ballet Studios; performs Dec. 4-7 (dress rehearsal, plus five shows) in Laughlin, NV and Dec. 20 in Anaheim, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, in Anaheim, CA
Casting "The Nutcracker," a full-length ballet for the 28th season of the Anaheim Ballet.17 hours ago
- Rehearses and shoots Fall-Winter 2014 in Palm Beach County, FL.
- Auditions: Sep 6 in West Palm Beach, FL
Casting "End of Nights." Synopsis: "Katya, a recently re-ensouled vampire with a brutally vicious past, now struggles with the burden of guilt on her soul for the thousands of lives she has violently destroyed over the centuries. She spends her nights trying to balance the scales and achieve redemption by ...16 hours ago
- Shooting later this year, in Austin, TX.
- Auditions: Aug 31 in Austin, TX
Casting for the independent short film "When Aliens Attack." Project description: "A trio of dysfunctional housemates (Zoe, Chad & Jay) must fight off an interplanetary invasion. Hilarity ensues."16 hours ago