- Rehearses Sept 17-20, 23-24; runs Sept. 25-27, Oct. 2-5, 9-12, 16-19, 22-26, 29-31, Nov. 1-2, 6- 9, 13-15 in Los Angeles, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Delusion: Lies Within," an interactive play telling the grim tale of Elena Fitzgerald, a revered, and reclusive author whose dark characters and fantastical worlds have somehow manifested themselves within her dreadful home.Aug 13
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6, 2014; runs Oct. 31-Nov. 16 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Big Fish," a play based on the Tim Burton movie by the same title, featuring strong musical theatre actors who can bring vivid characterizations and emotional depth to dense musical storytelling.Aug 13
- Rehearsals begin Oct. 6. Previews begin Oct. 31; runs Nov. 1-16 in Long Beach, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8, in Long Beach, CA
Casting "Big Fish," based on the Tim Burton movie by the same title.Aug 13
- Rehearsals begin this Dec.; runs Jan. 29-Feb. 22, in Los Altos, CA.
- Auditions: Sep 8 in Los Altos, CA
Casting the play "Maple And Vine." Production description: Retro attitudes about gender, race, and sexuality are thrust into a modern world. When the fast-paced demands of modern society become unbearable, successful couple Katha and Ryu escape to a community of 1950's re-enactors, forsaking cell phones and sushi for cigarettes and ...Aug 13
- Rehearses and shoots Sept. 2014 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting comedic personalities for a scripted web series about the behind the scenes antics at a start up news station. Seeking a bevy of talent to fill out the newsroom characters.Aug 13
- Tech rehearsal is Sept. 27; show is Sept. 28 at Harrah's Resort Atlantic City, NJ.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
The Greater Atlantic City GLBT Alliance and the Schultz-Hill Foundation are seeking contestants for the Miss'd America Pageant. Company states: "Calling all fabulous drag queens. The pageant will feature lavish sets, incredible production numbers, and a bevy of beauties vying for the coveted crown, $1,000 in cash, and additional prizes. ...Aug 13
- Rehearsals begin Jan. 6; runs Jan. 30-Feb. 22 (Fri. at 7:30 p.m., Sat & Sun. at 3 p.m., one-two weekly 10:30 a.m. performances) in Boston, MA.
- Auditions: Sep 6, 7 in Boston, MA
Casting "Pinocchio," adapted by Steven Bogart and Wendy Lement from the novel "The Adventures of Pinocchio" by Carlo Collodi. This adaptation is set in Japan, utilizing live actors and traditional Bunraku puppetry. Theater states: "Colorful casting has been a WFT policy for 30 years."Aug 13