- First read-through Apr. 14; rehearsals begin May 4; opens May 29; closes June 7 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; New York, NY; New York, NY
Casting "Bottled Up," a play. Concept: The show will consist of two original one-act narrative plays that will be performed in a completely immersive and interactive theater space at DCTV in Tribeca. Producers state: "The night will be an experience rather than just a performance, where the guests get buzzed ...Mar 21
- Shoots March & April (one-three days for most roles) in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: TN; GA; AL; SC; FL
Casting "Litany," an espionage drama film addressing issues of relationships, trust, and the fear of home-grown terrorism.Mar 21
- Shoots Mar. 27-29 in NYC. Note: Female roles only need to be available for one day. Male roles might be needed for one-two days, but most likely just one.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Pick Up," a short student film. Synopsis: For two brothers, a game of basketball in the park becomes something more.Mar 21
- Shoot dates TBD.
- Seeking submissions from: Philadelphia, PA; New York, NY
Casting "Friends of Rome," a tale of friendship and traditional conservative family values that is deeply rooted in faith of the holy trinity. Threatening this foundation is their "Ambition In Corporate America" to conquer the world around them.Mar 21