- Performances to be held July 15-31, in Brentwood, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 9, 10 in Brentwood, CA
Casting "Oliver!", a musical. Project description: "The musical version of Charles Dickens’ classic tale follows Oliver Twist and a rag-tag gang of pick-pocket urchins along a hair-raising journey through the high class opulence and low-life poverty of 18th century British life, as Oliver learns lessons of love, trust, and integrity ...Feb 04
- Performances May 13-14, in Brentwood, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Brentwood, CA
Casting "Nunsense," a musical. Project description: "Featuring star turns, tap and ballet dancing, an audience quiz, and comic surprises, 'Nunsense' has become an international phenomenon. With more than 5000 productions worldwide, it has been translated into 21 languages."Feb 04
- Rehearses Wednesday evenings from 7-10 p.m. Performs every Saturday at 10 p.m., in San Francisco, CA. Note: Cast members will not be scheduled to perform in every show but are expected to attend weekly rehearsals over the next six months.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting performers for "DASH," an improvisational theater performance. Project description: "Freeform improvisation takes an organic approach to creating scenes and shows, interspersing and layering games and scenes into a seamless and continually morphing hour-long performance. 'DASH' takes place at a faster pace than other types of freeform, helping the actors ...Feb 04
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; runs May 13-June 5 in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 16 in Costa Mesa, CA
Casting "Amadeus" by Peter Shaffer. Note: No understudies will be cast. The roles of Salieri and the Emperor are cast.Feb 04
- Full-cast table reading (with dramaturg Cherríe Moraga) takes place Mar. 12; rehearses Apr. 22-May 19; runs May 20, 21, 25, 26, and 27 at BRIC in Brooklyn.
- Auditions: Feb 20 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Messiah Complex," in which a scratch at the DJ booth stages a ritual re-play of the past that can heal generations of violence. Playwright states: "The Messiah Complex is a black queer origin story about the legacy of the Panthers in the age of crack. In a nightclub ...Feb 04
- Rehearses evenings & weekends. The entire season runs from June 13-Aug. 2, 2016, in Novato, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Novato, CA
Casting the Marin Summer Theatre's 2016 summer season, featuring "A Whole New World" and "The Rocky Horror Picture Show."Feb 04
- CES is Jan. 5-8, 2017 in Las Vegas, NV.
- Auditions: Mar 3, 4 in Las Vegas, NV
Seeking spokespeople for iDevices, LLC's booth at CES (Consumer Electronics Show). Seeking Vegas locals only. Creative director states: "Be a part of the world's largest technology conference. We will be exhibiting at CES 2017 this year in Las Vegas, NV. We need spokespeople to help us out in our booth ...Feb 04
- Season runs in Grand Lake, CO.
- Auditions: Mar 4 in Denver, CO
Casting strong versatile singer/actors who move well for principal roles in Rocky Mountain Repertory Theatre's summer/fall 2016 season. Season includes "Little Mermaid" (June 6-Aug. 25), "Rock of Ages" (June 13-Aug. 27), "Titanic" (June 27-Aug. 26).Feb 04
- Rehearses and performance Spring-Summer in Long Island, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Stony Brook, NY
Casting "Living History" productions. Director states: "Actors are encouraged to audition for a wide range of roles. Our productions encompass dramatic programs, musical comedy presentations and more. Our Signature Series are original stage productions depicting the lives of American Icons such as Bob Hope, Nat King Cole, Bobby Darin, Ella ...Feb 04
- Next performance to be held March 5, in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting "Queers On Stage," an ongoing LGBTQ variety show.Feb 04
- Classes begin Feb. 20 and April 2 (Kids, Sat. 11 a.m.-1 p.m.; teens Sat. 1-3 p.m) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Orlando, FL
Seeking participants for acting workshop for kids and teens. Program director states: "Reel Kidz & Teenz Workshops are designed to build confidence and familiarize students with being on camera in a fun and interactive way. At the end of each workshop; students receive a 30 second, professionally edited scene of ...Feb 04
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 12; runs Apr. 28-May 8 in Houston, TX.
- Auditions: Feb 20, 21 in Houston, TX
Casting "Heathers," a musical based on the film of the same name.Feb 04
- Rehearses and shoots Feb. 1-March 14 in Syracuse, NY.
- Seeking submissions from: Syracuse, NY
Casting "Locus," a short student film. Synopsis: A 21-year-old woman dreams of her girlfriend's death and, in an attempt to change the fate of their relationship, they end up right where they were destined to be. Director states: "This short film is built around two contemporary dance numbers that represent ...Feb 04
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 4; runs Apr. 28-May 21 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 17 in New York, NY
Casting "Idiot," a play by Kristin Marting and Robert Lyon.Feb 04