- Rehearses May; shoots June 2015 (weekends) in Allentown, PA.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Easton, PA
Casting "Carpool," a short film. Synopsis: An average man stuck in a world of flamboyant personalities must make a decision that could ultimately impact the fate of the universe.Apr 02
- Positions are ongoing in San Diego, L.A., and Orange County, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Orange, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA
Casting performers to portray princesses, princes, superheroes, and mascot characters at children's birthday parties and other events.Apr 02
- Shoot dates TBD; pilots will be filmed in L.A., NYC, and Florida.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Sloshed With Friends," a new short form series debuting on the After Hours HD Media Network Summer 2015. Concept: In the tone of Comedy Central’s "Drunk History," this short form series features comedic women playing various drinking games sponsored by alcoholic beverages and showcasing sponsored apparel and products while ...Apr 02
- Rehearsal dates TBD based on availability; show dates are tentatively set for the last two weekends in May and first weekend in June at Berg Studios in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Alter Dance," a play. Synopsis: Amy is a beautiful young dancer who is just starting out in New York City. Everything seems to be going her way as she auditions for a performance. Her life is turned upside down when she learns that the person who created the piece ...Apr 02
- Tour one rehearsals begin Oct. 19; runs Nov. 6-Dec. 27; tour two rehearsals begin Oct. 20; runs Nov. 20-27 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 20, in New York, NY
Seeking actors and singers for two tours of the musical "Dr. Seuss' How the Grinch Stole Christmas!"Apr 02
- Shoots Apr. 22-24 (3:30pm-7:00pm) & Apr. 25 (9:30 am-5 pm) in Downtown Sacramento, CA.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in Sacramento, CA
Casting "Wearing Me," a short film by Picture the Possibilities (PTP) by Cinequest. Synopsis: "Wearing Me" is about the importance of self-worth and of accepting who you are as a unique person. Producer states: "PTP is a transformative leadership movement."Apr 02
- Rehearses at least once a week through the month of May to mid June (scheduled based on performer’s availability) in midtown Manhattan; run begins June 20 with more performance dates and locations to be determined within NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 19 in New York City, NY
Seeking singers for the reimagining of Radiohead’s album “OK Computer” and their new musical “...&theINFINITE” in a double concert feature with six singers, a live string quartet, and rock band. The musical is about a man and a woman meeting at a bar for the very first time and over ...Apr 02
- Rehearsals begin January 2016; previews begin mid-February 2016; opes mid-March 2016 in NYC.
- Auditions: Apr 21, 22 in New York, NY
Casting "American Psycho," a new musical based on the book by Bret Easton Ellis, set in New York City in 1989, during the Wall Street boom.Apr 02