- Shoots in early March in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: Brooklyn, NY
Casting "The Schoolhouse," a comedic web series about the life inside a spacious loft in Bushwick, Brooklyn while seven starving artists and musicians share a weird and humorous existence in their home.Feb 10
- Shoots Mar. 21-22 in Palm Springs.
- Seeking submissions from: Palm Springs, CA
Casting '29 Palms,' an action adventure film trailer telling the story of a government hit man, Shane Hamill, who struggles with the challenges of his career that must be kept secret and the relationship that is changing his life. After a hit goes wrong, Shane's world faces major changes as ...Feb 10
- Shoots weekend of Mar. 16 in San Diego, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York City, NY; San Diego, CA
Casting for "Dramatis Personae," an NYU advanced thesis film. Synopsis: Gabe gets tangled up in the messy business of internet privacy when he uses his hacker skills to obtain a celebrity's inappropriate pictures.Feb 10
- Shoots Apr. 24 & 27 in NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 27, 28 in Brooklyn, NY
Casting “Do You Want to Make Some Money?," a short film about Matthew who is a young drug dealer who seems totally unaware of the corruption that has taken place within his line of work. He faces life or death when he is questioned by his boss Po about the ...Feb 10
- Shooting March 22-25, in Dallas and Fort Worth, TX.
- Auditions: Mar 7 in Dallas, TX
Casting for the independent short film "Lullaby." Project description: "A short film about Lily, a young single mother, whom upon learning she is dying sets out to reunite her estranged husband, Johnny, with their six-year-old son, Sean."Feb 10
- Runs in tri-state area.
- Seeking submissions from: Carlstadt, NJ; Newark, NJ; New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY; Hoboken, NJ; Belmar, NJ
Seeking good looking, high energy, outgoing performers, models, cheerleader types to act as interactive, motivational dancers at various high-end social and corporate events throughout the tri-state area.Feb 10
- Rehearsals begin March in Westwood; shoots Mar. 27-31 in the greater Los Angeles area.
- Seeking submissions from: W. Hollywood, CA
Casting "Like" a short comedy. Synopsis: "A man obsessed with posting on his Facebook account suddenly finds himself metaphysically locked up in the cover photo of his Facebook page and must acquire one million likes in order to escape back to the real world.''Feb 10
- Rehearses weekday evenings and weekend afternoons beginning Mar. 8; runs for two weeks, Thursdays through Sundays, Apr. 9-19 at 8 p.m., except for Sunday shows, which are at 3 p.m. at Theater for the New City, 155 First Ave. at 10th St., NYC.
- Auditions: Feb 27 in New York, NY
Casting "Truce," an Equity-approved showcase inspired by the 100th anniversary of the WWI Christmas Truce last December. "Truce" is set 50 years in the future, the middle of the twenty-first century. The U.S. is at war with Brazil. The action opens on soldiers from both sides celebrating a Christmas Truce ...Feb 10