- Rehearsal date(s) TBD at the New York Film Academy L.A. campus; shoots Sept. 12-13 in Hollywood Hills, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Supercar Man," an approximately ten-minute thesis film for NYFA. Director states: "We will use the Red Dragon camera."Aug 08
- Shoots Aug.-Sept. (Wed.-Sat.) in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Lennox, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting "Fronteras," a romantic drama feature film. Synopsis: "Fronteras" is the tragic tale of two young lovers, Alejandro and Eva, who are torn apart by immigration and forced to face each of their fates alone.Aug 08
- Dates and locations vary depending on work booked.
- Seeking submissions from: Fort Lauderdale, FL; New York, NY
Seeking new talent for various projects including print, TV, commercials, runway, film, video, and live events for Posche Models to add to their roster.Aug 08
- Shoots Oct. 2-4 in the northern New Jersey area.
- Seeking submissions from: NJ
Casting "Ripples," a short film for Montclair State University. Synopsis: "Ripples" is about the repression of violence and how far a person is pushed before he loses it all.Aug 08
- Shoots April 2016 in Orange County, CA. Rehearses late March 2016.
- Seeking submissions from: Orange County, CA; Los Angeles, CA; San Diego, CA
Casting "The Looking Glass," a short film for the Austin Young Filmmaker's Competition.Aug 08
- Shoots two-three days/wk. in Las Vegas, NV. Depending on the length and complexity of each film, films may shoot a minimum of two days/wk. for two out of every four films.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV
Seeking filmmakers who want to share their time and expertise to make movies with the American Performance Alliance. Producer states: "You can be experienced or we will train on the sets. We all work together to help each other make our own movies. The APA provides all the equipment and ...Aug 08
- Showcases are running consecutively in different cities; casting personnel will send a current schedule to those who submit. These are one-day events.
- Seeking submissions from: Chicago, IL; Milwaukee, WI; Indianapolis, IN; Arlington, TX; Dallas, TX; Houston, TX; Toledo, OH; Scranton, PA; NJ; CT; GA; TN; OK; MO; LA; Philadelphia, PA; Austin, TX; New York, NY
Seeking models, actors, and performers for National Modeling Showcase's special pop-up, super-shoot event. Casting personnel state: "Our pop-up fashion shows are a combination of a fashion show and a flash mob. We have pre-planned areas and permits to do our shows in crazy amazing areas. After the fashion show, we ...Aug 08
- Shoots fall 2015 in Atlanta, GA.
- Seeking submissions from: Atlanta, GA
Casting "TGIFOAT," a smart comedy that follows two college 20-something guys (Arman & English) in Atlanta, Georgia who spend a day searching for what they hear is the greatest independent film of all time. Director states: "We are currently casting for the short trailer for our soon-to-be-launched online crowd funding ...Aug 08
- Shoots fall 2015 in the D.C. area.
- Seeking submissions from: Annapolis, MD; Baltimore, MD; Washington, DC; VA; Delaware, DE; Pennsylvania, PA
Casting "Memory Box," a short film. Synopsis: A single young mother’s wish gets granted unexpectedly so that she can become a teenager again and she gets involved with her daughter's life. As she becomes close to each of her daughters in her teenage body, her choices soon show to change ...Aug 08
- Rehearsals begin October 12, at a Smokey Point location (closer to Seattle) and at Warm Beach Camp in Stanwood. Performances run December 3-20, at The Lights of Christmas Dinner Theatre at Warm Beach Camp, in Stanwood, WA.
- Auditions: Aug 30 in Stanwood, WA
Casting the original comedy, "The Christmas Changeup." Project description: "One brother loves baseball. The other loves medieval history. Laughter and mayhem ensue when they decide to switch personalities for a double blind date. Things get chaotic when they try to continue their charade in front of the parents."Aug 08
- Rehearsals begin January 4, 2016. Performances run February 9-March 13, 2016, in Chicago, IL.
- Auditions: Sep 3 in Chicago, IL
Casting "Far From Heaven," a play. Project description: "In 1950's Connecticut, a housewife faces a marital crisis and mounting racial tensions in the outside world."Aug 08
- Company meeting September 14. Rehearsals begin September 16. Performances run November 13-22, in Palatine, IL.
- Seeking submissions from: Palatine, IL
Casting "Gypsy," a musical. Project description: "The Broadway hit about the life and times of burlesque dancer Gypsy Rose Lee and her aggressive stage mother, Mama Rose."Aug 08
- Works Sept. 5 in San Francisco, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA; Sacramento, CA
Seeking someone to pitching a book about Wall Street and stock exchanges.Aug 08
- Recording and vocal lesson dates TBD in NYC in accordance with the schedules of the selected talent.
- Seeking submissions from: the Bronx NY, NY
Seeking one young singer ( a girl of about 9 years old) with musical talents and a clear voice to sing on a recording of a new Christmas song on behalf of a project for children of low-income families. Parents or other adult family-members must be able to accompany them ...Aug 08
- Rehearsal date(s) TBD in L.A. Note that table read will be filmed.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Angel & The Lawyer," a pilot. Synopsis: A real-life angel enters the life of a hot-shot Los Angeles lawyer, just in time to try and save him. Producer states: "This is the pilot episode, and may dovetail into additional episodes and adventures."Aug 08