- The initial meeting will be February 15th in Tucson, AZ. Specific location will be provided upon submission.
- Seeking submissions from: Tucson, AZ
Seeking actors of all experiences to create a group of local, Tucson, AZ, actors who want to stretch their acting muscles once or twice a week. Coordinator states: "We might do table reads, staged readings, scene work, and monologue work. There aren't many of us here so it would be ...Jan 20
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 16; runs Apr. 8-24 at Westminster Community Playhouse, 7272 Maple St., Westminster, CA.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9, 10 in Westminster, CA
Casting "A Few Good Men," the play by Aaron Sorkin. Director states: "This outstanding play is dramatic, suspenseful, with biting humor."Jan 20
- Will likely shoot early- or mid-Feb. in The Studio HTX above Tout Suite Cafe near downtown Houston, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Houston, TX
Casting three roles for an Indiegogo campaign. The product is a vibrator or adult toy for females, but there is no actual adult work involved, only discussing the product. The first role is to represent the face of the company; this individual will do an introduction and describe who the ...Jan 20
- Rehearsals begin Feb. 1; runs Apr. 22, 23, and 24 (four performances; two evening, two matinees) at Notre Dame Academy School in Los Angeles, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting the all girls preparatory high school in West L.A.'s production of "Funny Girl." Director states: "We hire actors to work with us as guest artists. You get the opportunity to work with a professional musical director and vocal coaches. Location gives you good exposure to industry pros. Actors get ...Jan 20
- Rehearsals begin Apr. 11 in NYC; out-of-town performances run May 31-July 3.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Orlando, FL
Seeking submissions for the roles of Patrick and Mr. Krabs in "The Spongebob Musical."Jan 20
- Rehearses Summer in New York; runs Fall in New York.
- Auditions: Mar 8 in New York, NY
Casting "1948," about the origins of Apartheid in South Africa, set in the rusty city of Cape Town.Jan 20
- Rehearsals begin May 23 (Reefer Madness) and July 5 (Rocky Horror Show) evenings and weekends; runs June 23 – July 24 (Reefer Madness) and July 15–23 (Rocky Horror Show) Friday and Saturdays at midnight in Portsmouth, NH.
- Auditions: Feb 8, 9 in Portsmouth, NH
Casting "Reefer Madness and Rocky Horror Show Live."Jan 20
- Rehearses February-May on the Brooklyn College Campus; runsMay or June off-off-Broadway space in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking actor-collaborators for investigative workshopping on a production of "Oscar Wilde’s Salomé" that will focus on crafting a collaborative piece using the original Wilde text refracted through the lens of post-modernity, feminist and queer theories, NeoPaganism, and a radical gender politic.Jan 20
- Contract runs May-August or early September 2016 in Hershey, PA.
- Auditions: Feb 13, in Hershey, PA
Seeking talented, motivated, and passionate performers, technicians, and musicians with a strong desire to work hard and provide a memorable experience for guests for Hersheypark's 2016 summer season. The 2016 resident shows will be produced by RWS & Associates and Windish Music and Productions in conjunction with Hersheypark Entertainment.Jan 20