- Rehearses in October; shoots Nov. 6-11 (tentative) in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Night in the City," a short thesis film for NYU Tisch School of the Arts. Synopsis: The film follows multiple strangers on a single night in downtown Manhattan, and incorporates bizarre imagery and surrealist humor. Filled to the brim with lovably quirky characters, "Night in the City" is about ...Aug 13
- Rehearsals TBA; shoots mid-November 2014 in San Diego, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Diego, CA; Los Angeles, CA; Orange County, CA
Casting "The Blank Generation." Synopsis: Andy, a struggling artist and recent college graduate, has just moved back in with her irresponsible father. While working at her current day job, she runs into an old high school friend who invites her to a party. Later that night, she realizes that people ...Aug 12
- Rehearsals begin Sept. 20 at 2 p.m.; performs Nov. 21 in San Francisco.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Casting "ONLY in SF," a new monthly show. Prod. states: "'ONLY in SF' is a never before seen spectacle which infuses the elements of dance, music, theater, fashion, circus, burlesque and cutting edge technology. Get in on the ground floor of an exciting new theatrical experience!"Aug 12
- Rehearses and shoots late summer-fall in MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Owosso, MI; Detroit, MI; Flint, MI; Lansing, MI; Grand Rapids, MI; Kalamazoo, MI
Casting “Man Was Here.” Synopsis: What lengths would one go through to reconnect with humanity? Is there an answer in the future, or are we forced to look into our past?Aug 12
- Runs Oct. 11, 11 a.m. – 3 p.m at Ripley-Grier Studios, 520 8th Ave. in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: NY; NJ; CT
Seeking participants for on-camera workshop with casting director Mia Cusamano, who recently worked on the upcoming re-make of the movie musical "Annie." Work with Mia on proper on-camera audition technique, terminology, and how to create living, breathing and believable characters.Aug 12
- Ongoing in Las Vegas, NV. Submit by October 1.
- Seeking submissions from: Las Vegas, NV
Soulfire Studios is hiring dance instructors.Aug 11
- Season rehearses and performs in Pasadena, CA.
- Auditions: Nov 13 in Pasadena, CA
Casting "Figaro" (Bart DeLorenzo, dir. Rehearsals begin Jan. 27, 2015; runs Mar. 3-May 10) and "Julius Caesar" (Geoff Elliott & Julia Rodriguez-Elliott, dirs. Rehearsals begin Feb. 17; runs Mar. 28-May 8).Jul 17
- Rehearsals in Los Angeles Sept 3,10,17.24,2014,Production Opens Oct. 5, 12, 19 & 26 6:30-8 p.m. in San Diego, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: San Diego, CA; Orange County, CA; Los Angeles, CA
Casting for "The Can Can Club Show," a live dance and variety style show featuring acts that are unique and pay tribute to different eras, as well as dancers and singers who have great style and panache. Cabaret style, burlesque feeling exotic variety acts to be featured . Casting Choreographers,exotic ...Aug 11
- Performances begin late fall in NYC.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking comedians of all kinds (improv, sketch, stand-up, alt, digital short directors) and burlesque acts for nightly performances at a new NYC comedy venue, The Comedians' Club.Aug 11
- Shooting TBD in Providence, RI.
- Seeking submissions from: Providence, RI
Casting "Stream," a student film for RISD. Synopsis: "Thora and Greg are bored. Perhaps because they have been sitting in one room for all of eternity. The Goddess and God decide to start manipulating the lives of a poet and a circus performer, making them fall in love. They do ...Aug 10
- Shoots Dec. in Philadelphia, PA.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Casting "Heroes of the Street," a TV pilot about paramedics.Aug 08
- Rehearses Tuesday & Wedesdays 6-8:30pm; Saturday 1-3:30pm. 4 days a week 2 weeks prior to play. Production are: Nov 12th & 14th Manhattan Rep Theatre Dec 6th, Mary Burch Theatre in NJ For more information, email: Teaclinton@aol.com
- Seeking submissions from: NJ; NY
Casting "Murphy's Law: Group Therapy Gone Wild." Synopsis: Dr. Pew, an unconventional, quirk, hippie-psychotherapist, brings her patients together for her Dramatic Group Therapy project in an effort to help them, help one another. But as the saying goes, anything that can go wrong, does go wrong, in this Group Therapy ...Aug 08