- Shoots weekends in late July and early August 2015 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions from: Los Angeles, CA
Casting "The Van Show," a talk show in the back of a van.Jul 07
- Company is headquartered in Washington, D.C., but also shoots in studios in NYC; Philadelphia, PA; San Francisco and L.A., CA; and Miami and Tampa, FL. Shoot dates TBD.
- Seeking submissions from: Washington, DC; Philadelphia, PA; New York, NY; Los Angeles, CA; San Francisco, CA; Miami, FL
Seeking new models to work with Appeal.Photography, a Washington, D.C.-based company. Photos will be used for company's website and portfolio and models' portfolios. Photographer states: "All photography will be artistic and tasteful."Jul 07
- Rehearses July 13 in downtown Detroit; runs July 14, July 25, Aug 15, Aug 29, Sep 12 in Detroit, MI.
- Seeking submissions from: Detroit, MI
Seeking actors to portray national and local historical figures as part of Incredible Journey to Midnight, a local Detroit lantern walking tour.Jul 07
- Shooting this year in Dallas/Fort Worth, TX.
- Seeking submissions from: Dallas, TX
Casting for the independent short film "Second Chance." Project description: "An arrogant college wrestler has made horrible mistakes. His actions have been excused by coaches and his parents his whole life because of his talents, but now he is starting to face who he is. He is given the opportunity ...Jul 07
- Production is based in Los Angeles, but the project can be handled through the Internet.
- Seeking submissions from: Studio City, CA
Seeking a composer/musician/music editor to replace unlicenseable music cues from our 4 minute demo/sizzle real.Jul 07
- Runs in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Seeking participants for Unarthodox, a start-up experimental art studio that incorporates theater games and improvisation into experimental art sessions and needs instructors to lead. Experience in working with children a plus.Jul 07
- Rehearsals begin July 17, three to five days a week in NYC; runs Aug. 19 at 8:30 p.m., Aug. 22 at 12:15 p.m., Aug. 14 at 4:30 p.m., Aug. 27 at 6:30 p.m., and Aug. 29 at 9:00 p.m.
- Seeking submissions from: West Haven, CT
Seeking an Equity Stage Manager for "Lady Macbeth and Her Lover," a play premiering at this summer's FringeNYC.Jul 07
- Course runs Sept. 15-Dec. 8 (except Nov. 24), Tuesdays, 7-10 p.m.; showcase runs Dec. 11 in NYC.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY; Brooklyn, NY
Seeking participants for Ume Group's 12-week physical theater course. Company states: "In this 12-week course, students work under the direction of The Ume Group’s Artistic Director, Jordan Rosin (dir. Butoh Eletra, dir. Dream Dances) and long-time company member, Yokko (Facet, Butoh Medea, Baldy), to grasp the fundamentals of the company's ...Jul 07
- Shoots July-Oct. 2015 in L.A.
- Seeking submissions nationwide/worldwide
Seeking attractive Caucasian/Hispanic females aged 35 and older for a skin care ad for Launch DRTV, an award winning e-commerce website design and development firm coupled with a full suite of interactive and mobile marketing services and tools to make the web your most profitable channel.Jul 07
- Shoots Aug. 15-16 & 22-23 in Abilene, TX. Note: Not all participants will be needed for all 4 shooting days.
- Seeking submissions from: Austin, TX; Dallas, TX
Casting a quirky horror/dark comedy, "Mousie," in which a boy finds an antique toy mouse in his attic and after winding up the toy, bad things start happening.Jul 07
- Rehearsals begin August in NYC; runs Sept. 16 and beyond at the American Repertory Theater's Oberon in Boston, MA.
- Seeking submissions from: New York, NY
Casting "Generation Y," a play and workshop. Synopsis: Follow the path of six college friends through their journey post-grad and into "adulthood." In this multi-media mind bender, ToUch explores failure, success, relationship, and growth, all through the lens of the millennials. In collaboration with dancers, actors, musicians, and projection designers, ...Jul 07
- Performances are held year round in the San Francisco Area.
- Seeking submissions from: San Francisco, CA
Seeking a theatrical director for TMMC Improv Troupe, known around the states for a unique combination of improv and audience interaction.Jul 07
- Shoots August and September (15 days) in and around Walnut Creek, CA.
- Seeking submissions from: Oakland, CA
Casting "Save the Grind," a feature film comedy about a lovable slacker, Ally Spell, who goes in disguise to infiltrate a competing coffee shop. When she uncovers a sinister plan to close her family’s coffee hut, The Daily Grind, she decides to strike first and take them down.Jul 07